Start by marking “Famous (Quantum, #8)” as Want to Read:
Famous (Quantum, #8)

Famous

(Quantum #8)

I thought I’d finally met the man of my dreams…

Marlowe

I’ve planned this night for weeks, down to the last detail. I want it to be perfect. Bringing someone new into my private life is not something I do lightly, having learned the hard way over the years that celebrity has a dark downside that I go out of my way to avoid whenever possible.

But he is different. We’ve been t
ebook
Published October 22nd 2019 by HTJB, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Famous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Famous

Start your review of Famous (Quantum, #8)
Syndi
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really do like this book. More than I expect. It is a very interesting to see both of the main characters are Doms. Usually the hero is the Dom and the heroine is the sub. It is very refreshing that Miss Force put a bit twist on her story. Miss Force slowly becoming my new favorite author. Her writing is so good. The theme is simple but with that sweet twist.

In this book, Sebastian is not just a tough alpha male hero, but he is also vulnerable. He is not afraid to show his feeling to Marlowe.
Anne OK
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For now at least, this is the last book (#8) in the Quantum BDSM Series. What a great cast of characters Marie Force created, along with stories that keep you entertained (and maybe made you blush and drop your jaw) to say the least -- but much more in stories that touch your heart in so many emotional ways. Readers will have a little wait for this one but it will be worth it. (Release Date: October 22, 2019)

An award-winning finale for our Hollywood A-listers and their significant others and th
Sandy S
4.5 stars-

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 22, 2019

I thought I’d finally met the man of my dreams…

Marlowe

But he is different. We’ve been together for months and the time is right to take this next step with
phoebess
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I adored Famous but at the point where other characters spoke up, I perceived it as a distraction and not a welcomed "look at how all of them are getting their own closures in this book" interlude.
Were they just epilogues or bonus scenes, I'd give the book five stars without any doubts. This way, I just have to knock one down, saying, "It was a great ending to an amazing series. I'm gonna miss these characters very, very much."
Erin Lewis
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Famous (Quantum #8) by Marie Force

Have you ever anticipated a book so much, but when it hit your device you didn’t want to start it? That was my predicament when Famous arrived. I have been waiting for Marlowe Sloane’s book ever since she was introduced and knowing that this is the last book in the Quantum series it really was bittersweet.

I was riveted from the first chapter to the last and read it in almost one sitting as I simply couldn’t put it down. Marlowe’s story is a frie
AJ
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

The final book in the Quantum series, this is a friends-to-lovers romance that is dripping with feels and sexual tension. It’s the long-awaited story for movie-star, Marlowe Sloane, one of the Hollywood heavyweights that make up the core of this series, a part of the Quantum production group that she formed with her best friends, and part owner of the club that they started to meet their secretive BDSM needs.

Marlowe has watched her friends fall in love one by one, and she thinks she may
Becky
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 10/24/19.

A solid ending to a great series!

Marlowe's story was so much fun to read! The beginning was absolutely heartbreaking--OMG, reading about what happened to her made me hurt--but watching her rise above it, own it, and find her own HEA was just wonderful. It was all I could do not to stand up and cheer when she had her press conference toward the end, and by the time we got to the epilogue? I have no words :)

For fans of the series, you'll love seeing
Jewels
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-s-force
Marie Force has an amazing ability to build funny, thoughtful, caring, groups of family and fiends in her series and this one is no different! I laughed, I cried and I swooned at many of the conversations, twists and turns this story took Ms Force manages to include very important social messages in this book as well as a wonderful long term friends to lovers story for Marlowe and Sebastian, a very fitting end to another great series!
Tanya Jarvis
5+ stars!

What an incredible way to end this series!! After reading the first 7 books, it becomes hard to top them. Hayden (along with Addie) has been my favorite H so far (that being said I freaking loved them all!). But holy freakin’ cow, I’ve seen Sebastian throughout this entire series but clearly... I didn’t actually SEE him because this book just made him my new top fav H!!

Marlowe Sloane (35) is the 5th and final partner of Quantum to get her story told. She is also a member of their secret
Jackie Wright
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the Quantum series and for me Marie Force left the best for last but in all honesty I have said that about each book in this series because each book has got better than the last, it grew as we learnt more about this group of Hollywood A listers and their sometimes unorthodox life style. Marlowe Sloane’s story was the one I have been waiting for and it was everything I expected and more and knowing this was going to be the last book in the series for me it was the perfect story ...more
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"This love story is far from all roses 🌹 but man is the happy worth the journey"

Famous by Marie Force is final book in her New York Times bestselling Quantum Series. Though this book could be read standalone I highly recommend reading  the Quantum Series in order because...well.... it is a great series!

Now onto this final book of the series... Marlowe's happy.....the author has asked her love interest be kept unwraps which is just fine with me as watching this reveal itself was so much
Julie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t want Quantum to end, but this was perfect

The minute Marlowe walked onto the page 8 books ago I was really curious about where Marie Force was taking her character. I started Quantum a few books in, so I knew that eventually all the main players were supposed to get a book of their own, but Mo was the only female in a group of strong, hardheaded men, and she always held her own.

Then all the core Quantum guys got their books, and throughout we saw Hayden’s bestie from growing up, Sebastia
Novel Grounds
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is the final book in this series and I absolutely loved it. Marie brought it with this read.

This is a BDSM series and technically you can read it as a standalone. This is one of my FAVORITE tropes, friends to lovers!

This is Marlowe's story and it was amazing. This was a twisted and thrilling reads that had hurt and had healing. I loved every word of it. Marlowe makes a huge mistake in bringing her lover into the fold and when things go wrong the person you don't see coming is who ends up b
Fiona Fog
Not What I was hoping for.

Wasn’t sure what to think going in. After reading the first chapter and seeing what happened to Marlowe I didn’t think it’d move so quickly as it did.

I’ve been a huge fan of this series and I liked this read when I thought I’d love it.

I was hoping for more and felt in some way it appeared rushed. You’d think after this experience you’d be wary of jumping into another relationship so quickly but having watched Marlowe’s character grow in each book I understood her and
Elisa
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally Marlowe's story is hear and what an absolutely amazing emotional roller-coaster it was to read and also an absolute pleasure...

It doesn't surprise me when Marlowe won't listen t her friends regarding Rafe the super douche but omg the outcome from that is totally terrifying but i also couldn't look away from the pages I had to keep reading I mean come on I'm totally invested in this series and Marlowe's story is the last one so i just know its going to be terrifyingly amazing and it was a
Robin
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. Was so happy Marlowe and Sabastian got together.
Tammy Cody
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an epic finale to the Quantum series!!! We’ve been waiting for Marlowe’s story since the beginning (at least I have!) and it’s beyond everything I could have hoped for! Absolutely loved it!!!
Libby Provine
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

I have loved all the Quantum books and am so sorry to see it over. But if it has to end this is the way to end it. Thank you Marie for this wonderful series 😘
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
As they say, "All great things have to come to an end" and that unfortunately is the Quantum series. This is one of those series that you can re-read over and over, again and again, I have done just that many times. This final book in the series was Marlowe's story and oh was it a story! This book had me gasping for breath and devastated within the first few chapters but just as quickly I was as utterly captivated and enamored with this scorching sexy page turner. I highly recommend this book... ...more
Sallie Lachica
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't want this series to end😭
I'm gonna miss them so much😩
So in love with these people❤
Seb and Mo👍
You nailed it Marie👋👋👋
Lois
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Omg I hope than isn’t the end of the Quantum Series.... I loved these books so much I couldn’t put them down. I’m so glad the last book was Marlowe and Sebastian, loved it so much, although not the ‘he who shall not be named’ I’m hoping there’s going to be another book where we find out what happens to ‘him’.
Sheri Morell
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sandra Cunningham
I love all The Quantum Series. I think Famous was my favorite. I cry and laughed so much. Thank you Marie Force for another amazing story and I do hope that you will give us one story about all the characters.💜💜💙💚💜💛

“Sebastian.” I look into the lovely green eyes that are looking at me with affection and humor and love, so much love. “I’m in love with you. I think perhaps I have been for as long as I’ve known you.” “You… I… Really?” My voice breaks on that last word, the way it did when I was twe
Luisa Rivas
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For a final book in a series, Marie Force hit it out of the park! It was fantastic diving again into the magical world of Quantum. In the past, as I read the other books, I laughed, cried and rejoiced in the HEA of the other partners. Now, in this one, we get to read about Marlowe’s love story. I was thrilled to see who is her love interest but was sworn to secrecy, so you will have to read the book to find out.

Marlowe is the best friend, the best actress, the best person around. As she herself
Phuong
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the series is about Marlowe Sloane, one of the main principals of Quantum. We have waited a long time to get Marlowe's story and Ms. Force did not disappoint. We all have hope that Ms. Force will somehow in the future continue the series or at least give us updates via novellas or short stories of what is happening with everyone in the Quantum family.

Marlowe thinks she has found someone to love and have a possible future together. She sees all her friends falling in love, getti
Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket
The Quantum Series is hands-down one of my favorite series. I have been reading these books for years, and as sad as I am to see it all come to a close, I could not have asked for more from this book and this entire series! Marlowe’s story was everything I needed. It was thrilling, it was steamy, it kept me on the edge through it all, and I loved every single word of it! This book was perfection. It was exceptionally written, it consumed me from the first word until the very last, and it gave me ...more
Sherry Patrick
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This the final book in the Quantum series which finally gives us Marlowe Sloane's long-awaited story and boy does Marie Force knock it out of the park!!! It was everything I expected and so MUCH MORE and Marie gave us the perfect story not only for Marlowe but all of our beloved Quantum team.

Marlowe is one of the key partners in the Quantum production group, as well as an owner of the Q club. Marlowe has watched all of her friends within the Quantum group fall in love in the next year and has m
Lisa Gibbs
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Marlowe's story begins with a bad decision that changes the course of her life. She has it all, all except for love, love like her male partners at Quantum have found. She isn't going to find it in Rafe, her latest boyfriend. So the story begins of friendship and revenge. I was not surprised who Marlowe ends up with in the end. She is with the person she deserves but she has to work hard to make him see that. They are too dominants finding their way through a relationship when his past comes bac ...more
Meghan
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Marlowe’s story brings the Quantum series to an end, and what an ending it is. Marlowe has been this glam and fierce female in all the books and now we see that loyalty and fierceness in several new ways. Her love life takes a sudden turn and we see the ramifications of that play out for a while. Through all of the actions and hurdles Marlowe and her love interest experience her group of friends/family are all there. The brothers and friends are fierce in their love and protection of her which i ...more
Elizabeth
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, eram
I have a small confession to make.... as a long time a Marie Force reader I wasn’t sure how I felt when she launched the Quantum series. Now, 8 books later, I am so glad we got to know this group of people. The 4.5 star rating is a much for the series as it is Famous because while this is technically a stand alone, I think a reader would be doing themselves a disservice to not read the series in order.

Well written, Ms Force weaves current day headlines (the #metoo movement) and import
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• As Long As I Have You (London Sullivans #1)
  • Quantum Series Boxed Set, Books 4-6
  • Lasting Shadows (Shadows Landing #3)
  • Captivating In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #6)
  • Dream With Me (The O'Callaghans, #1; With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • When You Kiss Me (Maine Sullivans, #3; The Sullivans, #21)
  • Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12.5)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • My Wounded Billionaire (The Billionaire Kings Book 5)
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • Devlin (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes, #1)
Marie Force is the New York Times bestselling author of contemporary romance, romantic suspense and erotic romance. Her series include Gansett Island, Fatal, Treading Water, Butler Vermont and Quantum.

Her books have sold nearly 10 million copies worldwide, have been translated into more than a dozen languages and have appeared on the New York Times bestseller more than 30 times. She is also a USA

Quantum (8 books)
  • Virtuous (Quantum, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
  • Victorious (Quantum, #3)
  • Rapturous (Quantum, #4)
  • Ravenous (Quantum, #5)
  • Delirious (Quantum, #6)
  • Outrageous (Quantum, #7)

News & Interviews

“She’s Marlow Fucking Sloane, badass woman, Academy Award-winning actress and the most magnificent human being on the planet.” 0 likes
“I wish I had the right to brush the strand of red hair back from her face, but I don’t have the right to touch her. Not that way. Not any way.
It takes everything I have to keep my hands to myself when all I want to do is touch her, hold her and assure her that I’ll always be here for her.”
0 likes