Start by marking “Granny Bricks A Bandit (Fuchsia, MInnesota Series Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Granny Bricks A Bandit (Fuchsia, MInnesota Series Book 6)

Granny Bricks A Bandit (Fuchsia, MInnesota Series Book 6)

Granny and her cohorts are at it again! When Granny and her neighbor Mavis, go water-skiing and discover a dead body, Granny’s sleuthing instincts take over! She is determined to identify the corpse and find the killer. But wait! No sooner are Granny and her cohorts on the murderer’s trail, then Mavis’ husband George suddenly disappears! Could he be the killer’s next victi ...more
Published February 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Granny Bricks A Bandit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Granny Bricks A Bandit

Start your review of Granny Bricks A Bandit (Fuchsia, MInnesota Series Book 6)
Lisa Ks Book Reviews
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Granny is back and she’s as ornery as ever!

GRANNY BRICKS A BANDIT, the sixth installment of the Fuchsia, Minnesota Mysteries, has been highly anticipated by fans of the series. I know I’ve been looking forward to it. It does not disappoint. It’s the perfect addition to this fun series.

Hermiony Vidalia Criony Fiddlestadt aka Granny, is one of the most original cozy mystery heroines you are ever likely to read. This saucy senior lets nothing and no one stand in her way when she has set her mind on
Mave
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had missed a lot this series: I read some books a few years ago and couldn't wait to read a new adventure from Granny and her bizarre friends. It was a really pleasant and rich read: there are so many funny scenes, a very intricate mystery to solve and lots of twists. To read in one breath.
Her brothers Abraham and Briony now live in Fuchsia and are making so much trouble. Abraham wants to run for mayor of the city to restore order. Granny runs up against him to prevent him from making further
Bridget
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book in this highly entertaining series. Although there was a large number of eclectic characters in this cozy, I still managed to keep track of who most people were and I only got confused a couple of times!

The plot was great fun to follow and this mystery was quite a page-turner. I loved reading about Granny and her antics, though I did find a few of the others rather irritating. This was particularly true of Mavis who seemed to spend most of her time wailing and crying. How
Sharon Mierke
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Granny adventure! I must admit it took a couple of chapters to get used to all the names and figure out who was whom. If you've read any of the previous Granny stories, you'll know Fuchsia residents have very unique names. As does the neighboring town of Brilliant. I enjoyed reading about the women's trip to the Mall of America, especially Granny's driving! Also the hidden tunnels and passages. The ending was a complete surprise. A fun read!
Andrea Stoeckel
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Sometimes it pays to have snoopy neighbors.” Pastor Henrietta was thankful Granny had many people looking out for her.”

Granny and Mavis go water skiing?! Well, it is Granny.

And, then the find a corpse?! Well, it is Granny.

And Granny starts sleuthing because...it is Granny and this is what Hermiony Vidalia Criony Fiddlestadt Crockett does. And although her friend Mavis’ partner George may be the culprit, Granny is sure that’s not the case.

Her attempts at finding the actual murderer takes them
Secrets, secrets everywhere.
When Granny's brothers and sister are all in Fuschia, MN things are just not right.
Some political intrigue, reality television drama, secret passages and escape rooms and of course a body.
To get the full impact of this series perhaps you should have been introduced to this quirky cast in an earlier book, but you'll catch on quickly. With such a speedy pace, you have no choice!

Taking a side trip to the famous Mall of America, not surprisingly earning them a police esco
Krystyna
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another brick in the wall

A good read just maybe not quite as much fun as the other books in the series. Good plot but Granny seems a bit restrained in this one and this has had an effect on the whole book. Nice twist though at the end. The characters are wonderful (expect the more restrained Granny) but my favourite in this one has to be Angel. A precocious 6 year old that is smart, clever, funny and sweet. Perhaps a new series about her (when she's older) could be on the cards.
Granny's water-sk
Maureen Timerman
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
The author gives us the delightful character of spunky Granny and her cohorts, with names that will cause a chuckle and maybe a laugh out loud.
We get a mystery along with the drama that seems to follow Granny, along with some bodies. What is going on, well we walk in Grannies shoes, and although sometimes scary and along with a lot of exercise, we do get answers.
Surprises, yes, I thought I knew, but, wow! With Hermiony Vidalia Criony Fiddlestadt, you will never know what is around the next corne
Peggy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Granny Bricks A Bandit

It's been awhile since we've had a chance to visit Granny,in Fuchsia,Minnesota.

But it's been worth the wait. I like to call this series,a comedy/mystery. The book starts with Granny watersking,and her friend,Mavis driving the boat. After a crash,they find a body in a barrel and Granny's off and running to solve the case.

If you need a laugh come join Granny and the people of Fuchsia. It's quite the ride
Lesley Hewitt
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun read

A quirky, fun read, the town of Fuchsia needs a new mayor. Granny's brother Abraham campaigns for it as does Granny. Whilst this is happening there's murder and mayhem. I like these books a lot.
Wanda Siesicki
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really good book!

I really enjoyed this book. I had so many guesses as to who the killer was but there were so many twists and turns, I never quite figured it out. I am hoping that there will be other books coming in this series.
Sandy Bartles
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent book. I couldn’t stop laughing! Granny and her friends set out to solve a murder and to figure out why some people have gone missing. If you like animals in your books, this one has a slew of them. I absolutely love this series!
Roberta Mitchell
Maxine Masters
Apr 22, 2019
TAMMY FLORES
May 12, 2019

• Digging Up Trouble (The Leafy Hollow Mysteries Book 2)
  • Curvy Girls Can't Date Billionaires (The Curvy Girl Club Book 2)
  • The Conundrum of Collies
  • The Haunted Wedding (A Lin Coffin Mystery #12)
  • One Last Second: An absolutely heartbreaking page-turner
  • The Watchman of Rothenburg Dies: A German Cozy Mystery (The Homeswappers Book 1)
  • Ghostly Fears (A Harper Harlow Mystery, #13)
  • Gone Haunting in Deadwood (Deadwood, #9)
  • Pages and Pyrenees (A Magic Library Mystery Book 2)
  • The Hermit's Hideout (Marley the Witch #4)
  • Bullets and Beads (Miss Fortune Mystery #17)
  • A Charming Corpse (Magical Cures Mystery #11)
  • Phony Photos (Cozy Corgi Mysteries, #16)
  • Granny Vigilante: Going Rogue (Granny Vigilante Cozy Mystery Book 2)
  • Back in the Game
  • The Pit List Murder (A Barkside of the Moon Cozy Mystery Book 3)
  • Pit and Miss Murder (A Barkside of the Moon Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Agnes Hopper Bets on Murder (The Adventures of Agnes Hopper #2)

A Bit About Me As An Impassioned Writer

As human beings, we are always a work in progress. From birth to death we live, hurt, laugh, cry, feel, and with all of those emotions we grow as people, as family members, and as friends. I am a dreamer and feel blessed to have the opportunity in my writing to pass those dreams on to others. I believe you are never too old to dream and to turn those dreams i