Start by marking “The Long Road To Us (The Devil's Dust MC Lagacy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Long Road To Us (The Devil's Dust MC Lagacy, #2)

The Long Road To Us

(The Devils Dust MC Legacy #2 )

Saint’s no angel. He’s grown up in the south side of LA and now runs it with the help of the Devil’s Dust MC. With a loaded smirk and a dangerous trigger finger, any woman would be so lucky to be by his side.

However, his past leaves a thick layer of soot of lost dreams and he’d rather live the life of an outlaw than bother with the semantics of questioning them.

That is
ebook, 1st Edition
Published November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Long Road To Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Long Road To Us

Start your review of The Long Road To Us (The Devil's Dust MC Lagacy, #2)
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has secrets, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not I would recommend reading the below books first:
The Blood That Drives Us (Devil's Dust Legacy MC Book 2)

This is Piper and Saint’s story. Saint is anything but a saint. He likes things a certain way and makes no excuses for it. Piper is living with a horrible past. She has a ton of issues. They both like things a certain way. Can they bend the rules the live by to be together? Or should they walk
Frances
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Just a warning.. this is a cliffy, but it's so good.

This story is jam packed with everything. I was chomping at the bit to finish and figure how it would all end. Except it doesn't!
I love how it continues from other stories, but also gives you more characters and tons of action!
I was never bored! I flew through it! The characters are tough, but you can see deep down the love they feel. How everyone cares about each other, even through all the garbage they've been through!
Can't wait for more!
Heather Miller
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint, runs with the Devil Dust MC Clubhouse. Saint is just a prospect with the MC. He's had heartache some heartache a few years ago. Now, he just lives one day at a time. Saint is a rough prospect of the MC who is happy to take all the advantages that come his way.

Piper, is the daughter of Cherry, and step daughter to Lip. Piper has always been at the clubhouse. Piper is her own person, she likes doing her own thing and she wants to do it. Piper likes being around people, she hates being
Tammi
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good!! I remember finishing The Blood That Drives Us (book one) and having questions and wishes. I got all my answers and wished some with tears some with smiles.
Piper in Saint are great together two broken souls. Both of them carrying guilt that they shouldn't have. He couldn't help what happened in is past but he carried the guilt and couldn't get over it. She was innocent and someone who should have cared for her the most took that from her and she couldnt get over it.
Scary
Book Lovers  Down Under
Well shit. Cliffhanger

Well shit. If I knew this book ended on a cliffhanger I would of waited till the next book was due out before I read it. Me personally I don’t mind cliffhangers as long as I know so I can wait to read. Let’s hope next book is t to far away. Thanks.
Sophie Ruthven
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 & a half stars!!!
This book.
Wow.
At first I was overjoyed to be back in the Devil's Dust world but still struggled to get into it (was me, not the book I think), but by halfway, I had turned off all distractions and turning pages like a mad woman.
The main characters have been through so much alone you will cry alongside them while slinging shots, and the twists that appear towards the end will blow you away as never saw coming.
Cannot wait to see what happens next.
Adriana
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap what an ending need the next one now ASAP
Natasha
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5* read.
Although this can be read as a standalone I really recommend you at least read the first book in this series so as to better understand the characters. Also please note it does end on a cliffhanger.
It's been so long since I've read a book by this author so I was really looking forward to this one as it's seems like forever waiting for Saint and Piper's story. I loved both these characters, both broken and troubled in their own way that you couldn't help but fall in love with both of
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
The Long Road to Us is book #2 in the Devil’s Dust Legacy series. Now if you are unfamiliar with the Devil’s Dust, no need to panic, this book can be read as a standalone. However, to get the full effect of the story I always feel it is better if you have read the series. This is 2nd generation series, we are now following the kids that grew up in the Devil’s Dust MC life and following how they are going to navigate this world as adults. In book 1 of this new series, The Blood that Drives Us, ...more
Renee

That is until Piper.
Piper’s nightmares
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
M.N. Forgy is one of my top three favorite MC Romance Authors. There is something about her style of writing that keeps me coming back for more. This new series, The Devil's Dust MC Legacy, is just an example of why I love her style!

About The Long Road To Us:

The Long Road To Us is the second book in M.N. Forgy's spinoff, The Devil's Dust MC Legacy and is told from both Piper and Saint's point of view. If you are new to M.N. Forgy's novels, this can be read as a standalone but is best read after
Catreena
Shelves: favorites, arc
THE LONG ROAD TO US (Devil's Dust MC Legacy #2)
M.N.Forgy
Releases 21st Nov

#arc #arcreader #amreading #currentlyreading #TheLongRoadToUs #devilsdustlegacymc #mcromance #bikers #standalone #tbr #allthefeels #drama #angst

Piper and Saint

POV:DUAL

Can be read as a standalone.
Part of the Devil's Dust MC, this is the next generations time to shine.

Such a gripping read! Loved it!

Piper's grown up in the MC world. Before that, her Mother Cherry, her now stepfather Lip and the club removed her from her
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

So first off let's start with a little PSA: This is the second story in a series, this series is actually a second gen series. Meaning, for you to understand anything that is mentioned or to not be overwhelmed by the amount of characters it would be best to read the series in order.

Piper stole our hearts in Cherry and Lip's story. Now she is a grown up with issues that make a list a mile long. The "wild child" princess, who seems to get away with everything. Saint, a
Vickie
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Piper didn’t have the best start to life before the Devils Dust MC came into her life. Now as a young woman, her past is still effecting her present. She needs to be in control, she’s looking for an escape in all the wrong places but she can’t seem to help herself.

Saint found himself needing help from the Devils Dust when he lost everything in one night. His past is also effecting his present but unlike Piper he seems like he’s accepted this is the way his life is. He’s known Piper
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really love MN Forgy, but this book was a little rough for me. A bit confusing at times and sometimes slow. Also sometimes hard to keep the characters straight and who was talking and why. Overall a good book and I would recommend b/c she's an amazing author, but this isn't her best work. The story line was still intense and good, the characters fairly well developed and a new book in this series to keep us going and keep me interested in the next book. Even with it's flaws, it still made my ...more
Elysian Fields
Shelves: arcs
If you are a fan of this series this book will only add to your enjoyment. While it technically can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend you reading the original series first. This has a lot of reoccurring characters that have already had their story. It also does end in a cliffhanger so if you might want to wait for book two.

This is Saint’s story and it is a fun one. He is a prospect for the Devil’s Dust MC and still trying to find his way. He meets Piper and their connection is instant,
Cierra
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hera!

This book is a rollercoaster ride of emotions and boy was I here for it! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see the kids of the original Devil's crew. Between the way M.N touches on inter-racial relationships to being someone who feels like their past has done so much damage they will never find their happiness.. I see what you did there at the end with your Author's Note. I still threw my phone though. Lol I've been reading your books for a few years now and I can't even
Kris Duplisea
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story centers on Saint and Piper. The story starts with a Big Bang, something that changes Saints whole perspective on life. Piper was saved from a life of what would have been torture and abuse and they share a kinship.

Their back and forth is what made the story so interesting. They both wanted each other but neither wanted to show vulnerability in the relationship. I like how each of them challenge the other and how they don’t quit.

But nothing can come easy. Especially for a couple in a
Julie
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are introduced to Saint in this emotional story. Young and troubled he joins the Devil’s Dust MC to be a prospect and the family he never had the good fortune to have before. Piper had had a terrible early upbringing, but thankfully Cherry and Lip stepped in when she was 6 and she was brought up with the MC.
They both were troubled souls and shouldn’t want any thing to do with each other, she’s a club member’s daughter and sure is fine to look at, no harm in a little flirting.
But Piper’s a
Gwen Shafer
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
M.N Forgy comes back to the writing world with a bang. This is one amazing book from beginning to end. The ending I wanted to literally throw my kindle. This ending was not fair at all and I cant wait to read the next one. Saint has a rough life growing up. He loses two people that are the most important people to him because of a stupid mistake. He ends up joining the Devil's Dust MC as a prospect. That is where he meets Piper. The chemistry between him and Piper is off the freaking charts. ...more
Anne Milne
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book two of the series told in dual POV is dark raw and gritty which I love in any MC books I read. Saint and Piper are both troubled and broken characters shaped by events in their pasts. I liked both of them and unusually for me I couldn't decide who I liked most. Piper is a spunky female who loves her life marching to her own beat. Saint is a rough prospect of the MC who is happy to take all the advantages that come his way. I liked when they got together they have a good dynamic and ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Wow! Saint is a prospect at the Devil’s Dust MC. Young and troubled he figures they will be the family & the help he needs. After a rough upbringing, Piper is raised by Lip & Cherry from the MC after she turned 6. He shouldn’t want anything to do with a club member’s daughter but flirting never hurt anyone...right? They are two troubled souls born from difficult lives. Can they find the strength they need within each other? This has plenty of heart, action and a major cliffhanger so be ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this awesome series and is Saint and Piper’s story. Saint is a prospect, and Piper is the daughter of one of the members. Both characters are haunted by their pasts, but can they heal each other? This is a well written story which is an emotional roller coaster throughout, heart-breaking, action packed, and filled with love, which all had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. This novel does end with a major cliff-hanger, and hopefully it is not a ...more
Kaci Stewart
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Cindy Fong
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No words, well I do have words ,but some may not be appropriate. Holy hell, M.N. Forgy I am ready to throw my kindle. Another amazing installment of the Devil's Dust, and another couple to fall in love with.

Piper and Saint both come with their own brand of baggage. Sometimes the soul knows who completes each other. This story had highs and lows and so many feels. This is a series that consumed me and there are heartbreaking moments and adrenaline fueled moments. Write fast please, I need to
M
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my very first read for a MC book. I was kind of disappointed. I struggled with the book keeping my interest. Parts would get good, then it would slow way down, then pick back up again.

Some parts of the book I just didn’t even understand at all. So many people were involved that I couldn’t keep them straight. This is only book 2 after all.
The way some of the sentences are wrote is confusing; especially when the h is talking about her dad. Which one? Bc she calls them both dad!

The sex
Melanie
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I don't remember the original series behaving the way these new generations seem to and tbh I'm not sure I like it. Granted it has been a long time since I read those original books so I may have just forgotten but while I liked the characters, although not how they acted sometimes, I really struggled to get into this one. I'll still read the next book because I want to know what happens but for me, this one wasn't what I was hoping for.
Debbie Earley
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it

Omg I couldn't put this book down!I Saint and Piper drew me into their story and I feel in love with both of them . My heart broke for them and all they had to endure as children and seeing them come together as they shared their past warmed my heart. This cliffhanger is going to kill me, but I know the wait will be worth it all in the end because their no no way these two can be apart.
Gskm
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Piper and Saint

Piper and Saint is a really entertaining MC romance. It has romance angst, outside conflict, brotherhood banter, and MC family. I enjoyed the pull and take of the romance journey and screamed when I read the last pages! I eagerly await the next book. I had no clue it was ending in such a cliffhanger. It’s shocking. Even with the ending, I really enjoyed the book and hopefully, the next one will be published soon.
Konny
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Long Road To Us by M.N. Forgy is book two in her Devil's Dust Legacy MC book and can easily be read as a stand alone. The previous book is The Blood That Drives Us. Yes, there are a few cross-overs and for a best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order.
The Long Road To Us tells Piper and Saint's story.
Piper grew up in trhe MC life. Her stepdad is one of the MC's officers and she's loved. She has some skeletons in the closet that haunt her.
Saint is a prospect with the MC. He

• Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Heathen: Oath Keepers MC
  • Savage Life: Savage Angels MC #8
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Breathe for It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 4)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)
  • Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Savage Lies: Savage Angels MC #7
M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a ...more

The Devils Dust MC Legacy (2 books)
  • The Blood That Drives Us (Devil's Dust Legacy MC Book 2)