Start by marking “Grace in the Wings: A Grace Michelle Mystery (A Grace Michelle Mystery, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Grace in the Wings: A Grace Michelle Mystery (A Grace Michelle Mystery, Book 1)

Grace in the Wings: A Grace Michelle Mystery (A Grace Michelle Mystery, Book 1)

New York City, 1920. Grace Michelle has everything she wants: a home, a family, and a future career as a costume designer for famed showman Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr.’s Ziegfeld Follies. Pretty good for a girl who once lived on the streets of New York City. But when her sister, Sophia, the star of the show, is murdered, Grace’s safe and protected life is shattered.

Battle-scarre
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 19th 2019 by Bosque Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grace in the Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace in the Wings

Maria
Jul 13, 2019 rated it liked it
- Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review -
“Grace in the Wings – A Grace Mystery”, by Kari Bovee, is a well-written historical mystery with an appealing romantic couple and an interesting cast of characters including some historical figures of the 1920s American film and entertainment industry.
I liked Chet Ryker, a kind-hearted hero with a troubled past, who yet isn’t tarnished by it and is surprisingly level headed. I was expecting a male protagonist affected by war, but
Ellen Whitfield
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't read a lot of straightforward mysteries anymore, and I really prefer books like these that incorporate a mystery into another genre. In this case, historical fiction. You're immersed in the world of the 1920s, and there's an air of urgency and danger to highlight the mystery. It was so well done!
JKS Communications
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of historical fiction, this one's for you! Set in the Roaring 20s, Grace in the Wings combines the glamorous life of the city that never sleeps with darker undertones also representative of this decade. My favorite part of this book was watching how Grace, who didn't want the spotlight, learn to deal with classic show business. This is such a great setting for a mystery!
Marissa DeCuir
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grace in the Wings is a highly engaging mystery that I couldn't put down. I loved the main characters, Grace and Chet, and found myself racing through the book to find out how they would solve Sophia's murder and start a new life for themselves. The ending surprised me and tied the plot up so well. This is a fantastic mystery with the perfect amount of romance thrown in!
John