Start by marking “A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)

A Call to Charms

(Magical Midway #6)

A human conspiracy.
A paranormal secret.
Can the most powerful witch on the planet find her missing friend without exposing her powers to the world?

With Gunther back at the Makepeace Circus and her romantic relationship’s future in question, what Charlotte really needs is some peace, quiet and time to think. A cauldron call from her mother about the mysterious disappearance
Kindle Edition
Published March 2019

Start your review of A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)
Disney14604
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, books
I asked to do this book via a newsletter request. When I was sent the link (by author) to the website to claim the book, the site said not to obtain the book if you haven't previously read the books or not familiar with the genre. I love paranormal cozy mysteries.

Now I have not read the previous books. However, I can say that if you read the book just focusing on the current crisis, you can follow the story and not be lost. There are lots of references to previous books that you can tell the
Diana Lindoff
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Call to Charms is anotherfun read from Leanne Leeds and the Magical Midway cozy paranormal series. Ms Leeds' character and world building make you feel you know these people.

I really enjoy a these totally enjoyable and relaxing stories. Charlotte's experiences moving from being a normal human to becoming Ringmaster of a magical circus full of paranormals fits the bill. There is always someting to challenge her right to be the Ringmaster. If it'snot the Witches Council, it's humans wanting
Carol
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charlotte is now the new ringmaster and is in charge of the magical circus. To the human world, she has left home and gone off to cities/countries anew, which is no surprise as many young people leave home for the brighter lights of the big cities. But her ex-best friend does not think so; she is worried about Charlotte's disappearance and wonders if Charlotte is in trouble. And Tabitha's investigating ends up with Tabitha herself disappearing! When Charlotte hears about this, she hurries back ...more
Toni
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte is back in Texas after hearing the news that her best friend has disappeared. Her and her friends start to investigate and finding out that situations and people are sometimes what they aren;t. Tabitha;s parents are not what they seem and when she;s sent to the local coven things there are weird too. This case is very important to Charlotte but along with it comes worry about Gunter and what he is hiding from her. There seems to be too many humans who may know about the magical ...more
Claudia
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
In the sixth book of the Magic Midway Circus Mysteries, Charlotte gets the information that her former best friend, Tabitha, went missing a few days ago.
Charlotte and her crew of motley friends try to figure out what happened, when Charlotte is attacked by an unknown force that almost gets through the Ringmaster's protection. Worried about her people as well as the humans of her hometown, the finds out more than she had bargained for.
Thrilling adventure mixed in with the mystery of Tabitha's
Sue
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-challenge
Charlotte finds herself back in Mickwac when she receives a call that her best friend Tabitha is missing. Tabitha’s parents are of no help as one is an alcoholic and the other is abusive. What she doesn’t expect is to come to face with a new criminal element that seems to know about her magical powers. Can Charlotte weed through all of the lies, secrets, mistrusts, and power struggles to find her friend? And is the Witches Council somehow involved in Tabitha’s disappearance?

This is a suspenseful
Pete
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal mystery fans
This is an enjoyable series about a magical circus, or two, and its continuing battle to survive, against both the witches council and also some less paranormal adversaries as well.
I do like the various characters, who are all very well written and quite unique, well most of them are paranormal beings.
However, this book is rather frustrating as it chronicles the worsening problems facing the circus, but doesn't actually get to the root of what those problems are, hopefully the books to come will
Molly
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The drama related to sorting past and present relationships and needs brings more peril and drama.

And again the existence of the Magical Midway and its inhabitants swings in the balance.

Deception and truths seem to be at the heart of winning or losing everything.

Intense and angst filled adventures.

the beginning and end both rest on failure to trust, listen & act
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book in the Magical Midway series. It has great characters, humour, danger, and a missing friend. The storyline is great and flowed nicely throughout the story. Is the Witches Council involved in Tabitha's current problems and how does the Mickwac criminal elite fit it?

I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.

Janet Graham
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Story – Cliffhanger Ending
I love this series and this episode is a great addition to it. My big complaint is the Cliffhanger ending. Now we have to wait for the next episode to see what happens...The plot of this story is great. It opens up many new doors in the paranormal vs the human world. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.
Catherine Stratman
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is the secret out?

This time the story happens away from the Magical Midway. Charlotte has come home to find a missing friend. It seems that a lot of people might know about her magical secret. Can she find her friend in time?

Another enjoyable entry in the Magical Midway series.

I received an ARC. This is my honest review.
Angel Ballard
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This continuation of the Magical Midway Paranormal series shows how the main character is growing into her new role as a very powerful but not-yet-aware-of-her-full-capabilities witch. It's a fun read with great twists and turns. The ending leads into the next book which leaves the reader excited to know what is going to happen next! Enjoy!

Scarolet Ellis
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Call to Charms by Leanne Leeds is an awesome story to read. This is book number six in this awesome series that I have loved reading very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading aboutsweet romance and cozy mysteries.

Barbara
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The sixth book in the Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries series and it is just getting better with each book. I know I want to read the next story. What is going to happen to Sampson? I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat Eroh
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this paranormal cozy about the magical midway! The characters are wonderful and the story is intriguing. I enjoy the fun of this cozy series and of course, the mystery.

Cheryl
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Book! Don't miss out!

I love how the author left a major cliffhanger at the end! I am on to read the 7th one!
Rhonda Jones
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Story

While I enjoyed the storyline very much, this is the first book in the series where the story felt incomplete. One of the major plotlines was completed, but I still had several questions, important ones, that were not addressed, e.g. "The book." Where is it, where did it come from. Plus this book had a big cliffhanger at the end. I hate cliffhangers. Will I read the next book? Yes, the series is too interesting to stop now. But it will give me pause about any other series by this
Ellen
Jul 05, 2019
Tracy Kemp
rated it it was ok
Nov 29, 2019

• Magic & Misdeeds (Starry Hollow Witches #11)
  • Only The Lost (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #3)
  • OLD HAUNTS (EASTWIND WITCHES #11)
  • Hex Type Thing (A Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery, #5)
  • Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • The Case of the Air Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Behind the Eight Spell (Western Woods Mystery Book 8)
  • Better the Witch You Know (Calamity Corners, #3)
  • Broomsticks and Bones (Blackwood Bay Witches #4)
  • A Witch Axe to Grind (Calamity Corners, #4)
  • Covenant College: The Complete Series (Covenant College, #1-5)
  • What the Hex (Lilith Blackward, #1)
  • First-Realm Problems: A Paranormal Cozy Mystery (Eastwind Witches Cozy Mysteries Book 12)
  • Witch, Interrupted (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #13)
  • Witchy Secrets (Witches of Shadow Lane #3)
  • Fortune Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #2)
  • Magical Dames and Dating Games (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #3)
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your

Magical Midway (8 books)
  • Witchiest Circus on Earth (Magical Midway, #1)
  • Life on the Lion (Magical Midway, #2)
  • Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)
  • Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)
  • Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)
  • Hole Lotta Magic
  • When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)