Start by marking “Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)” as Want to Read:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)

Irresistible

(Cloverleigh Farms #1)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  12,917 ratings  ·  1,265 reviews
I’m a full-time single dad to three daughters and CFO at Cloverleigh Farms. I don’t have time to fall in love—I’m too busy trying to run a business, keep the red socks out of the white laundry, and get the damn pillowcases on without owing a dollar to the swear jar.

Sure, Frannie Sawyer is beautiful and sweet, but she’s twenty-seven, the boss’s daughter, and my new part-t
Published February 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Irresistible, please sign up.
Love & Lavender Book Review It came out today, 2 days early, and it's in KU :) Happy reading!
Renae Goodreads are primarily a book review and recommendations site. If you want to read the book try Amazon.com or iBooks etc...

·  12,917 ratings  ·  1,265 reviews

Start your review of Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
I am hosting a PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY now up on my blog! Click here to enter! ;)

A sweet, single father romance who resists to admit that being with the one true love of his life will not be a regret for him, nor his family is what Melanie Harlow has created in this masterpiece of a novel...

There is love in the air y'all! The kind of love that makes you swoon, and you end up having butterflies in your stomach because of all the passion there is between two characters such as Mack and Frannie. Mel
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

For a moment, I let myself imagine what it would be like if I were younger and didn’t have kids. If I were free to pursue her. Win her. Keep her. Christ, I’d fucking spoil her rotten all the time. She was the perfect combination of sexy and sweet—it drove me crazy in the best possible way. In another life, I’d have done everything possible to make her mine.

IRRESISTIBLE is an incredibly entertaining sexy and sweet romance. For those of you wh
I picked up this book on a wimp and I sort of liked it. I mean, it had potential but the romance felt outdated in my opinion. The main lead was cute but she was almost a dormant. Her only purpose was to provide the food and emotional support to the guy... or she was built that way in the beginning and changed later because the little agency she had felt like an afterthought.

The guy was just your typical single father trying his best, and he was an okay dad. He loved her daughters but he was just
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: I think this book was one of the final straws that broke this camel's back. I've been in a massive book funk. Nothing has really grabbed me. Nothing has made me uber excited to read. And I'm over it!

I apologize now if the following rant is too harsh. I'm sure many other readers will love this book, and my opinion could very well be because of my funk. That being said, here is a spoiler tag if you just want to skip my ranting: (view spoiler)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic ’IRRESISTIBLE’ is the first full length romance novel in Melanie Harlow’s ‘CloverLeigh Farms' series. In this we meet Frannie Sawyer & Declan McAllister aka Mack. Image and video hosting by TinyPic What a pathetic fucking cliche I was: Divorced Dad lusting after the Babysitter. As if a girl like her wanted anything to do with a guy like me-one with three kids and an ex-wife.

Frannie is a twenty-seven year old female, her family owns Cloverleigh Farms, where she’s part time receptionist, and bakes delectable ma
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

Absolutely loved this one!!!! This author never disappoints for me! I think this one is my favorite to date, and I can not wait to read more from this series!!! Mack & Frannie were so fun and so very easy to fall in love with!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have you ever read a book that from the very first page you had an immediate good feeling? Deep down you know that this one is going to have minimal drama, lovable characters, a splash of forbidden, and a feel good relatable storyline that makes you enjoy being in the moment. I couldn’t have asked for a better romantic story and I’m so glad that I took a chance on this one.

Being a single dad is not the easiest thing in the world but being a single dad to three girls under the age of thirtee
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mack is a former marine living in northern Michigan. He's a divorced full-time single dad to three daughters. His life is laundry, lunches, schedules, and trying to stay afloat without adding any more money to the swear jar. He's doing his best, but most days things are complete chaos, and he feels like he's hanging by a thread. The one place he feels somewhat in control is his job. As the CFO at Cloverleigh Farms he works hard to keep things ru
Jessica
May 15, 2020 rated it liked it
This book has been so hyped for me and it has two of my favorite tropes: Taboo and forbidden. Everyone I know that has read this has loved it, so I went in thinking I would love it too!

Frannie is our main character and since she has a heart condition that required surgery when she was little, her parents are overprotective. So overprotective that she was home schooled, not allowed to go to college, and still lives at home at 27. To me, this made Frannie so frustrating. Why did she never want to
Warda
May 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
I mean, this was quite average. I kept reading it for the sake of reading it and because it was easy. But I didn’t get much out of the story at all. It was cheesy and not in a tolerable way.
I appreciated that we got to see a single dad and him raising 3 young girls and the struggles that come along with generally being a parent.
But there wasn’t much to Frannie’s personality - or even to his - other than making things easy for him. Yes, I know she started her own business and whatnot but it fel
Olga therebelreader
This story was so cute and well written. I fell in love, laughed well, and am sad it is over. Frannie and Mack’s relationship is so complicated. There is an age difference, it is taboo, she's the nanny, he's a single father to three daughters! Mack's relationship with his daughters was the most adorable thing I've ever read. It was amazing. It is wonderful to see how Frannie finds her true self along the way and stands up for what she wants out of life. This is one couple you don't want to miss. ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I couldn’t love it more!! It’s as though Melanie Harlow stepped inside my head to find out everything I love about romance and then proceeded to write the perfect version of the vision!

Single dad
Cute kids
Sweet and loving heroine
Forbidden romance

It’s all in there and it’s absolute perfection. Frannie and Mack owned me. The little girls owned me. I want to check into the Cloverleigh and get to know all these fantastic characters.
The storyline, plot, pacing, all of it just worked. I absolutely lov
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Really liked it!

Mack and Frannie are so amazing together. I loved that their relationship was real, with real problems, doubts and fears. This was such a refreshing take on your typical single dad-nanny romance. Being in a relationship with a single dad of 3 girls is not easy and I truly appreciate Melanie not glossing it over. It was really nice to see how Mack struggled with being a single dad but he loves his daughters so much and tries really hard to be the best dad possible. Frannie is so
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super sweet single dad romance!

Frannie is the nanny to Mack’s three daughters, and also the youngest daughter of his boss. Both of them know that getting involved is probably not the best idea, but their electric attraction and the feelings they’ve been harboring for each other won’t let them stop what they started. I enjoyed this romance. Frannie is perfection. Mack is of course another good guy hero that just gets in his own way. That seems to be the Melanie Harlow standard, but I still liked
preoccupiedbybooks
Apr 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at about 40%?

Urgh this was terrible! The heroine was 27 but she acted, and was treated like she was 15! She was also such a wet doormat!

The love interest, Mack was only 10 years older at 37, but acted like the age gap was much huger and so taboo. It wasn't. Yes he had kids, but they loved her and she was good with them. Yes he worked with her father, but again... She was 20 freaking 7 years old!

Can't be bothered to read anymore, can see where it's going, and frankly I'm glad I'm getting rid
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 - 4 Stars
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula, missy
Good Lord I need a minute. Irresistible by Melanie Harlow was so sexy, emotional and filled with poignant delicious moments that gave me all the swoons. Frannie and Mack were so fun and I can't wait for more in this new series!

Anyone who knows me knows that single daddy books are what I'm all about but add to that a dose of a sexy age difference? I am all aboard that yummy train! Mack and Frannie's book was loaded with hot sexy times and heart-tugging moments. I adored that Mack was a single dad
Sentranced Jem
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
PSX_20190219_213316

Title: Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms #1)
Author: Melanie Harlow

Let me just start out by saying this: That blurb does not do the book justice.
It's no secret that I'd read just about any book written by Melanie Harlow even if the book sounds almost like a cliché: Divorced Dad and a babysitter. *eye roll* right? Yup. Total cliché in the making but I have to admit that by the end of the first few chapters I realise that it's a whole lot more.

Trust Melanie Harlow. Trust Her to write a dang good book

Malene
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it
***2.5-3 stars***
Irresistible is a cute single dad romance. I enjoyed the sisterly bond between Frannie and her older sisters. Also Mack and his relationship with his three daughters was great. The Cloverleigh Farms is such a special place with many possibilities. I would have liked that Frannie and Mack’s courtship was explored deeper because it was very early when they were intimate. Their connection lacked an emotional depth. For me it was all physical attraction and lust. It centered around
Tracy  C
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved every single minute I spent reading this book!!! Frannie and Mack's journey was real and beautiful. I cried over Mack's struggle to be the best parent he could be and to always put his children first. He was doing a great job, despite his distress, because these girls were fantastic. Frannie was a shining star. She decided what she wanted from life and really went for it, despite so many obstacles. Her love for Mack's girls was a beautiful thing. This was one of those books I wish I coul ...more
Melanie Harlow
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW!

Hot single Dad. Sweet part-time nanny. Ten year age gap. Sizzling chemistry. All the laughs, all the swoon, all the feels.

Grab it now for free in KU!
Amazon: harlow.pub/Irresistible-amazon
Amazon International: mybook.to/IrresistibleMH
Paperback: harlow.pub/Irresistible-pb
Audio: harlow.pub/Irresistible-audible

Shayna
“𝗬𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?”

Not only is the cover of this book simply breathtaking, the romance behind it completely stole my heart! 𝐈𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, a standalone in Melanie Harlow’s 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝐹𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 series, brings us swoony single dad, Mack, and the sweet and caring Frannie Sawyer. The beautiful chemistry and connection are there, but so are the fear, doubts, and uncertainties. Mack struggles with his feelings regarding Frannie’s younger age and the
Syndi
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I usually like melanie harlow books. But this book is more light and more min angst. Not like her other works which is always heavy with moral messages. I think Irresistible is more to new adult audience.

Mack is a single father to 3 adorable daughters. He desperately need a break. Then Frannie comes into a picture as nanny. They fall in love and u can guess it... HEA. The things that i found lacking is that many layers on thw story is left hanging. Like how Frannie parents react to Mack dating
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
This was a fine book. Not good, but fine (3.75 stars).

It was fine bc there were no glaring errors. The writing was fine, the trope of single father with 3 little girls is great. The h is very reasonable and likable. The guy was a dick sometimes (a real life dick in terms of being STUPID) but it was believable.

Why only 3.75? It was nothing special. Didn't really pull any big heart strings or make me feel pounding heat or melt into a puddle or laugh out loud. So.

A little boring in other words.

So
Antonella
I love Melanie Harlow's books..but I haven't been reading her latest releases.
And I need to rectify that...
Pronto...

If you want to check one of my favorite heroine ever Speak Easy please do..
Melanie also has some other series worth checking out.. Some Sort of Crazy or Frenched ... you're welcome...

This was a cute and steamy read. It is not my favorite trope actually it combines two of my least favorites; single parent & friends to lovers.

Still, I enjoyed it and most importantly I am interes
Liber_Lady
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF not because it's bad.

It's Good.

The kids are very cute.
I wish the main characters were as good as the kids.

It's a classic single parent romance. I wish the issues in the book on Mack's side were a little more unique or had more depth. I liked Frannie. She had a story there. Maybe I'll lick it up again soon.

I will definitely keep reading this authors books. This one wasn't for me.

Merged review:

DNF not because it's bad.

It's Good.

The kids are very cute.
I wish the main characters were as good as
SHIRLEY ♡
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
“I love you, Frannie. I don’t know if I’m any good at it. God knows I failed in the past. But I love you. And when you love someone …” He glanced over at the girls and gave them a wink before meeting my eyes again. “You want to be with them. I want to be with you.”

The kids were the best thing of the book.

RTC!
Margaret
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Irresistible it’s, such a perfect title! It truly was IRRESISTIBLE! This book is the start of a new series and this one, in particular, is Frannie and Mack’s story!

The author, Ms. Harlow, writes a realistic setting intertwined with comical scenes, tears, happiness, a little angst, sexy scenes and just so many real-life moments.

Another Harlow hit! Why? Well, because she just writes feel good, extremely honest stories depicting life’s circumstances and situations. She describes men that aren’t pe
Karen
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve got new best friends!

Felicity, Millie and Winnie are my absolute besties. I’m going to braid their hair, make them Yorkshire puddings and watch The Wizard of Oz with them. I’m going to check under their beds for monsters and kiss Ned the Hammerhead from Shedd and it will be perfect.

I’m also quite partial to their dad. Mack the single dad is quite splendid. Frannie, baker of macarons, part time nanny, part time receptionist is equally lovely.

Fab fab fab fab characters that I fell in love wi

• Imperfect Match
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • The Hardest Route
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Brant’s Return
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Hollywood Playboy
  • The Change Up
  • Stay with Me
  • Evermore (Salvation, #5.5)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • By a Thread
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (5 books)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)