Start by marking “The Woman He Knows (The Devereux Family Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Woman He Knows (The Devereux Family Book 2)

The Woman He Knows (The Devereux Family Book 2)

Darcy Gordon is hiding, watching for her past to catch up with her. So when her boss is injured in a suspicious accident, she's certain it was meant for her. But instead of fleeing, as every instinct screams, guilt forces her to stay and help her boss's brother run the restaurant where she works.

There's just one problem – Patrick Devereux is an FBI agent. His too-sharp ey
Published February 19th 2019 by Dragonfly Press

To ask other readers questions about The Woman He Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Woman He Knows

Cathy Geha
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Woman He Knows by Margaret Watson
The Devereux Family #2

Darcy Gordon has a secret that she has been keeping for the three years she has worked as a waitress at Mama’s Place. Darcy fears that Patrick Devereux, FBI agent, will find out what her secret is when he comes to take charge of the restaurant while his brother recuperates from a nasty accident. Nathan and Darcy are definitely attracted to one another but with a time limit of six weeks neither see anything long term happening between the
Jolie
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I couldn’t wait to read The Woman He Knows. The blurb was what reeled me in. Plus, I wanted to read Darcy and Patrick’s love story. They had some serious chemistry in A Safe Place. I was curious to see what their story was going to be like. I wasn’t disappointed. The Woman He Knows more than delivered.

The plotline of The Woman He Knows was interesting. Darcy is on the run from her abusive ex-husband, who is also an ex-cop. Assuming another name, Darcy lives looking over her shoulder, waiting for
Catlou
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darcy Gordon is on the run from her abusive past, but she’s found a home and family at Mama’s Place. Unfortunately, she knows it can only be temporary. Patrick Devereux is an FBI agent living and working in Detroit, but when his brother gets injured, he’s ready and willing to come home to help in the family’s restaurant. Darcy and Patrick aren’t interested in starting a relationship, but they can’t help the strong feelings of attraction and chemistry between them.

There’s a lot going on that wil
Linda
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Woman He Knows is another great romantic suspense story from Margaret Watson. The book blurb accurately describes the plot. Strong, capable, intelligent characters, an interesting storyline, and sexy romance made this book hard to put down. The writing is great, as always, and there is real chemistry between Darcy and Patrick. I also feel like I got to know Patrick's brother Nathan a bit better in this book and am looking forward to reading his story.

I received a free copy of this book and a
Michelle Cable
Aug 16, 2019
R
marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2019
USA Today bestselling author Margaret Watson is a two-time RITA Finalist with thirty books in print for Harlequin and Silhouette and many other award-winning romantic suspense novels.

When not writing, Margaret practices veterinary medicine in the Chicago area.