Start by marking “Spar” as Want to Read:
Spar

Spar

Chloe Darue lives in a sleepy, conservative Southern town challenging every norm she can. She’s a triple threat—she can program computers, kick someone’s ass, and she’s confident in her self-image. In fact, she only has two fears: her ex and her family finding out that she’s bi.

Enter Locke Headley, who is new to town and popping up everywhere she goes. He’s got deep blue e
190 pages
Expected publication: March 23rd 2019 by Moirae Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Spar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spar

Megan Lowe
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I think it’s the most Randi book I’ve ever read of hers. It’s tough, it’s snarky, it’s sexy, it’s meaningful and you need this in your life!
Chloe is a complex character, but she’s still kickarse. She knows what she wants and she’s going to get it!
Locke is hot and dominating, everything you want in alpha male. Together they set the pages on fire!
Third person isn’t my usual go-to, but Randi does it so effortlessly you don’t even notice.
Rush, don’t dawdle to get this in your lif
Kathryn Packingham
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this adventure! Chloe is fierce and snarky with the right amount of sweet and sass! I couldn't put it down! I loved her relationship. With Locke and the relationship with her mother really resonated with me. Randi Perrin really seems to have a great winning recipe with this novel! Third person was a great choice for these characters. I would have to say the character developement was on par with the book and it all flowed seemlessly! I really enjoyed it! My only complaint is that it wasn ...more
Ruby Papciak
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes this is one amazing read! A heroine that is both badass and vulnerable. A hero with more complex issues than most women.
Without giving away too much, this is one of the best that I've read by Ms Perrin. It's real, it's raw, and relateable. I cussed out Locke, my heart hurt for Chloe, and I wanted to smack both characters a time or two. You're going to want this book!
Annabelle
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I loved this book! I could not put it down once I got started! Chloe is awesome and a badass! I loved Locke too he was great!! My heart went out to Chloe and some of the situations that she had to deal with. Definitely a must read!!
Lauren
is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2019
is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2019
English may be Randi’s first language, but she’s the most fluent in sarcasm, and it shows in her writing. She is known for creating snarky, realistic characters—badass heroines who can hold their own and flawed, yet lovable heroes. Like Randi, her characters run on caffeine and swear words.

Her characters are often built around dichotomy, much like Randi herself. Although she is the least romantic