Start by marking “High Seas” as Want to Read:
High Seas

High Seas

They told her jumping would bring her home. Either they lied, or something is very wrong with Eve. She jumped to save her friend. She jumped to prevent Enoch from becoming the monster she knew from the future. But she didn’t land there. She landed in 1717. In the middle of the ocean, no less. And for a girl who couldn’t swim? That was the worst place in the world.

After be
Kindle Edition
Published March 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about High Seas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Seas

Amber
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey Bond has done it again, High Seas is such an amazing read. I really love this series and its characters. The world within High Seas is just mind blowing. I love that blend of different genres, the author brings us in this story. Im not really a big scifi fan, however, I dont feel like the scifi aspect is in your face big. I love the paranormal romance she brings, Enoch and Eve are my favorite characters. I love that we get to see more of him and the other characters along with their POVs. ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
High Seas is the second book in the High Stakes Saga and cannot be read as a stand alone. It begins where book one left off.

When Eve jumped out of the year 1348, she expected to go home, pulling her teammates with her. She jumped to save their lives and to prevent Enoch from changing from the caring and loving individual he was into the monster he will become. But something goes terribly wrong. Instead of finding herself back in her time, she finds herself plunging into the sea and being saved f
Emily Goodman
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bond takes us on yet another fully engaging journey through time with High Seas, book two in the High Stakes Saga. Please note, you must read High Stakes, Book One to follow along with this new release. Although this novel is a combination of SCI-FI and paranormal I’d also go as far as to describe this novel as “The Originals” meets “Pirates of the Caribbean” as Bond takes you to new depths in the high seas of the South Atlantic.

Eve, Titus and Abram find themselves thrust into 1717 in the Briti
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This is book two in the High Stakes series and if you love vampires, time travel and just plain good reading you need to read this series! Highly recommend you read book one before reading this one!

We start right where High Stakes left off. Eve lands in a new time which isn’t her own with one thing in mind...find Enoch! When she finds him she doesn’t get the reception she was expecting. Everything is wrong and she needs to figure out what happened since she left him.

“I’m sorry,” he simply said,
Stina
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you like Time Travel? Vampires? Pirates? Vampires that are Pirates? Of course you do, who doesn’t? No one, that’s who! And that’s why everyone should read High Seas, preferably after reading High Stakes as HSeas picks up right where HStakes ends.

Eve and her fellow assets have leapt forward in time, only not enough, and must now once again orient themselves in a new (old) world, but the path is not an easy one. Eve tries to prove her trustworthiness while trying to figure out why she was set
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Wow, what another amazing read!!

I loved how we basically picked up here from where we left off in book one. I love it when authors do that because it makes it feel as if the story really didn't end. It just continues on like nothing happened.

The characters are awesome. Different time, different place, but the same characters....Well, some of them anyway...To find out what I am talking about, hurry and purchase your copy today!!

The story-line was fan-flipping-tastic!! Bond kept me addicted throug
Wendy
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High Seas starts right from end of High Stakes, what an adventure from falling from the skies into the ocean, to the year 1717 instead of they’re time, sailing with Blackbeard to Enoch’s destination. Eve finds Enoch, but he is upset and won’t listen to Eve, then Eve learning about the clones of her, Titus and Abram. We go to they’re time and Maru starts questioning why the three aren’t back, so he starts investigating. Titus and Eve realize they need to get back to they’re time, Eve isn’t doing ...more
Kaila
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We continue where we left off from the first book, and it's getting really exciting! Loving the way the settings change since they're time traveling. I enjoyed this read, and can't wait for the next adventure! Very Pirates of the Caribbean if you ask me :) Pirates and vamps! Ooh, what a combination! This was indeed a page turner, and gave me a book hangover!

Looks like "the leader" (for those who haven't really read) really screwed things up! Looks like he is the one who put the humans in danger
Kimberly
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know how to feel right now!! I'm happy because I finally got to read book 2, I feel like I've been waiting forever to know what happened! Once I started reading I didn't want to stop, I didn't care what was going on around me! I inhaled this book!! I feel like the time flew by and I was at the end and I was mad because I needed more, I wanted to call Casey and ask why couldn't there be just one more chapter?! You know when Kathy Bates kidnaps that author and ties him to the bed unti ...more
Kalli Bunch
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There I was, minding my own business reading like the innocent reader I am. I was super invested in the book that I didn't see the end coming. When out of the blue the end just kills me!!! I turned my kindle over and over, clicked on the screen like I MUST have been missing something. Then I yelled "HOW YOU GONNA DO ME LIKE THAT, CASEY!!!" lol I had a slight Misery moment. You know, that pivotal reader moment when you picture yourself as Kathy Bates in Misery and you want to track down the autho ...more
Cheer Papworth
Well, douse me with holy water and stake me in the heart! It’s another vampire apocalypse adventure, but on this episode Eve has jumped through time and landed smack dab in the middle of a pirate territory. Pirates, yes pirates! And Enoch, smoking hot vampy Enoch, is a swashbuckling hero of epic proportions. He’s the “bad guy” and yet he’s oh so deliciously good! There’s a world to save, hearts to mend and clones to conquer! I’ll stop gushing before I give away too much, but you’re in for a real ...more
Amy Deal
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not put this one down. So much action, romance and awesome in one book! Enoch is one of the best characters I've ever read. Casey captures everything about vampires that I love. Eve is the perfect heroine. She has to deal with the fallout of her leaving Enoch and regain his trust and faith. The supporting characters are well written and have substance, making you either love them or love to hate them. I can not wait to read more. Bravo Casey!
Doris
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the way Casey’s writing pulls you into the story, you really feel as though you’re there experiencing the world she’s created.
High Seas picks up for Eve, right where Book One left her along with the other Assets. Enoch has spent all this time... hating her.
We get to experience their reunion and how this has changed everyone.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!! You will not regret reading it!!
~Dowie
Linda
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book ended too quickly and now have to wait to find out what happens! High Seas was not what I expected but was captivated by the first page. Enoch and Eve are fantastic together and you just want them to end up together. The mystery builds up needing to know how this saga is going to end! Will Victor triumph for the humans or Enoch find the peace he wants to live within humans?
Kathy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, so freaking awesome! Enoch is still hot!! I’m really loving this new take on vampires. Nope, no sparkling. Just good storytelling. Which this author is known for.
I don’t do spoilers. I will say this....READ this! Grab first book, then this. Be ready to look like a raccoon for a few days from lack of sleep. But so worth it!
Crystal Gray
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series though! Holy cow. Time travel, romance, vamps, hunters, PIRATES! Like what?!?! Who can make that work? Casey can! I am dying to find out what happens next, we were teased with just enough to keep us guessing.
Megan
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot get enough of these characters. The masterful blend of vampires, Nephillum, and time travel make for an exciting romp through time.
Michele Thompson
Great

I absolutely love this this series. I absolutely love Eve and Enoch. I highly recommend this series... I can't wait to read the next one!!!
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read High Stakes go and read it before High Seas, you won’t be disappointed and you won’t be confused when reading High Seas.
Dear sweet baby Jesus, can you please make Enoch real? His tenderness towards Eve and everyone else is something else. I know he was supposed to be a bad guy but I dint think I could hate him even if he really was. I love his protectiveness.
Eve shows us once more how strong she is. I worried about her through High Seas but she just kept pushing on.
I enjoy
Sara Cautillo
Mar 24, 2019
Laura Riley
Mar 25, 2019
Award-winning author Casey L. Bond resides in Milton, West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She loves letting the figments of her imagination spill onto the blank page.

You can find more information about Bond’s books via the following links:
Website: www.authorcaseybond.com