Start by marking ““I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE": One resilient physically challenged person, Many gut wrenching ordeals... An Inspiring story.” as Want to Read:

“I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE" is an inspiring story of how a physically challenged person overcame all odds to live a life of incredible achievement, success, and fulfillment. Packed with many unexpected twists and turns, it tells us how Niranjan successfully faced the challenges and ordeals of his life. Confined to the Wheelchair he chose to be unstoppable.

Niranjan, who
Kindle Edition
Published February 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about “I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE", please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about “I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE"

Start your review of “I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE": One resilient physically challenged person, Many gut wrenching ordeals... An Inspiring story.
Polomy Joseph
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank Niranjan Nerlige for giving his book to review.
His next book "Seal your Limitations " is yet to be released.

Review :
Everyone has their own problems and limitations in their life but ever thought all these limitations stays only because we think we have them and ever decided to overcome them.
Many of us lack in fighting spirit thinking how big our problems are.
Author Niranjan's life is inspiration to all of us.

"I choose to be unstoppable" written by Niranjan Nerlige begins
Swapna Peri ( Books Review Cafe )
Book Title: “I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE": One resilient physically challenged person, Many gut-wrenching ordeals... An Inspiring story
Author: Niranjan Nerlige V
Format: Paperback

Book Title:
The title of the book ' “I CHOOSE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE": One resilient physically challenged person, Many gut-wrenching ordeals... An Inspiring story is very inspiring, self-explanatory and emotional.

Book Cover:
The cover image of the book is a silhouette image of a physically challenged person shouting in triumph
Pratibha Malav
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
"I Choose To Be Unstoppable" is an inspiring and motivating book.
It's a story of a physically disabled person, who survives so many life battles at every step he takes, but doesn't give up. He chooses to be unstoppable.
🏆
This self-help book takes the readers to an upper level of wisdom, making them realise about their inner strength.
Hats off to the author- Niranjan Nerlige who decided to write this inspiring and enthusiastic story. I sincerely hope this book wins hearts of thousands.
🏆
"I Choose To
Tathagat Varma
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Most of us are lucky (though sadly blissfully ignorant to even realize that!) to have our physical "abilities" fully intact. We consider ourselves "able". However, unbeknownst to us, we suffer from severe disabilities in our mind that limit us from realizing our true potential. We draw imaginary boundaries in our mind that confine us to our small little self-made comfort zone. We might seem to have appearance of normal human beings, but deep inside, we are a mass and a mess of very insecure nerv ...more
Harihara Prasath
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A good book for great inspiration

Many of us are struggling even if we have all sorts of potential things and possibilities in our life. His own story which the author has shared clearly explains how much blessed we are. We lose our confidence if we met with any failures in our life. The author clearly explained how he raised everytime he faced with difficulties. It is really a great motivation to all of us and we should not be losing our confidence for small failures. I appreciate the author for
RAJIV MAGAL
When I read the book's first chapter, it did not allow me to pause, till the final page was completely read! That is the power of the content...It was tough to travel through the emotions expressed by Niranjan..... It has a strong message and is all about Try Try Try again till you succeed.... Dont give-up because by giving up...your path gets blocked. After the last page is read, it leaves a question ... Can you overcome the control of your mind? ...more
Radhika V
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A true motivation!

Awakens oneself from within. Worth reading. Its something which will make you think differently and encourage oneself to come out of the cocoon of excuses.

Joe Bartmann
Susan Silva
Aug 15, 2019
Karthik Raj
Nov 27, 2020

• Sniper's Debt(7even Series Book 2)
  • Every Frame Is A Painting
  • GENETIC DISPOSITION
  • My Jiffies ("Narration of Moments, Unadulterated and Unpackaged")
  • MIЯЯЯO : at THƎ WƎIЯⱭ WAYWAЯⱭ
  • Natasha Mehra Must Die: Book One of the Doomsday Trilogy
  • An Unbreakable Family (Book 2)
  • A Journey Into Unknown: The Alien Invasion Story
  • Maya: Lifting the Veil
  • The Missed Beat
  • Five Gifts that shaped my life
  • Wild World: The Adventures of Bali and Bhola
  • Stories of Us
  • Love Unexpected
  • Sunshine Town
  • "Enlighten the Lamp of Your Fortune"
  • Miracles Through My Eyes