Start by marking “Little Bella's Nighttime Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Little Bella's Nighttime Wonderland

Little Bella's Nighttime Wonderland

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published July 20th 2018 by Belle Isle Books

To ask other readers questions about Little Bella's Nighttime Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Bella's Nighttime Wonderland

really liked it 4.00  ·

Cassandra Gelvin
Jun 03, 2019 rated it liked it
More of a window than a mirror for my kids.

This review was originally published at http://www.drttmk.com/books/little-be....

This book was given to my by the author to review. As a presumably self-published book, I may be less blunt than usual, and I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from writing and publishing their own books. Self-published books are usually more a labor of love, and I try to recognize that.

A little girl named Bella is going to bed. Her mother brushes her teeth and read
Tonja Drecker
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Each page embraces a realistic wonderland and draws to nighttime dreams.

It's Bella's bedtime, but before she snuggles into her bed for the night, she asks her mother if she can stare out of the window for a few moments. And what a wonderful sight it is! The nighttime displays its beauty as shy creatures peek out and insects begin their songs and play. It's the thing dreams are made of right outside her bedroom.

I love how this book takes the simplicity of nature and shows how wondrous it really c
Ethyl