Start by marking “Sins of the Flesh: A Crow's Nest Novel” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Flesh: A Crow's Nest Novel

Sins of the Flesh: A Crow's Nest Novel

Published March 7th 2019 by Wild Obsidian Press

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Flesh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Flesh

XxTainaxX
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Flesh has everything I love about romantic suspense but then we also get a sexy cowboy to boot? Yee-haw! (yes, that was corny as hell... don't take my reviewer card away, please)

I loved the chemistry and banter between Sin and Hunter, our main characters. There was depth to them and they definitely had their flaws. (**cough**SinIsStubbornAsHell**cough**)

Saying yes. Wanting him. She knew it was stupid, but something about him being near made the intelligent part of her consciousness
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Jenna, ☆☆☆☆

This was a pretty good read, my first from this author. It was about Cindy, better known as Sin, and Hunter. She's a tattoo artist who has a stalker and Hunter is hired to protect her.

I really enjoyed Sin. She's a tough, independent chick. And Hunter is ex military with a rough past.

They were back and forth for a little while but once together, they were quite steamy. The story line was pretty good. There were a few moments that seemed slow to me, but when things got going, they wen
Krystal
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rom-suspense, series
My oh my this was so darn good ! Didn’t even take a break with this one. Military guy and cowboy boots? Heck yes ! Hunter is total book boyfriend material, so naturally I swooned. Dont get me wrong, Sin is hilarious and a bad ass in her own right, too. Chemistry was hot! But the side characters took it to another level! Cant wait for more Honey !!! - a must read !
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sins of the Flesh was a story that I thought was going to be something that was totally different, and I didn't see it coming. At first, it took me a bit to get into it, but once I got past a certain point, boy I couldn't put it down to save my life as I was turning the pages so fast that there were times that I would have to go back and reread them again. It starts out with Sin getting some letters that she doesn't take seriously, and then almost getting kidnapped in the parking of her tattoo s ...more
Ashley Jasper
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
My very first read by Natasha Raulerson and holy smokes did I enjoy it. This enemies-to-lovers romance with a lot of animosity and even more steam. The opening of Sins of the Flesh was a bit creepy but definitely grabbed my attention. And the creep factor didn't dwindle as I read, it only grew...

Sin and Hunter were both very strong willed and hot tempered. Both forced into a situation they don't want to be in. Both battling the demons of their past that won't let them go. They were both so brash
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is an amazing story that I just loved. I have been in a reading mood of romances for some reason. I have taken a break from my other reading because it was getting to be to much of the same but I have read a few romance books that have really gotten to me and this is one of them. I felt like I was right there in this story waiting to see what happened next and when I thought I had it all figured out I was wrong and started laughing at the end when I found out who the stalker was because I w ...more
Draevnn Motkova
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was never quite sure what to expect next when reading 'Sins of the Flesh' by Natasha Raulerson. She includes a little bit of everything and a whole lot of 'something' in this story.

There's drama, suspense, a strong female character, and a hunky, hawt ex-military male who has all the sexy Greek God appeal you'd hope for, yet he remains a gentlemen at all times.

I don't want to take a chance and imply anything in my review that will ruin the story for you, so... get yourself deep into this stor
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
The suspense of this story! There are twists that I totally didn’t see coming and was kept on the edge of my chair the entire time. At first I thought the story started pretty abruptly, as the book starts with Sin’s attempted kidnapping by her stalker, but by the end I was totally ok with it because it all made sense. After the attempted kidnapping, Sin’s friend hires Hunter to be a personal bodyguard in order to ensure her safety as the stalker continues to escalate by killing those who get tat ...more
Brandy Roberts
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked Sins of the flesh it would be the first book that I've read by the author and I know there will be more in my kindle by Natasha Raulerson . The characters are what made me enjoy the story line they were really interesting and had me hooked on what was going on with them . The couple were so similar and that what mad them perfect for one another with such a intense connection . I hope to see more of the characters in future books by the author you don't want to miss out on this ama ...more
Wendy
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sin has earned her place in the tattoo world. She has gotten a few anonymous letters that are starting to creep her out. When she is attacked in the parking lot in the middle of the night her friend hires a bodyguard. Hunter is former military and is working as a mechanic at The Crow’s Nest. Cap, the owner, keeps his guys busy with a variety of side jobs. Hunter and Sin butt heads right from the start. Can he keep her safe long enough to see if they can find peace in each other?

This was my first
Cassie Ashford
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bless my heart! Sexy military man and hot tattoo artist come together in this suspense filled romance.

Sin has a stalker and Hunter is the man brought in to protect her. The moment they meet explosions go off. Not just fireworks but full on bombs! Their chemistry is off the charts!

Hunter has some demons and Sin does as well. They are both hard headed which adds more tension to an already stressful situation.

This book was great and filled with a healthy blend of suspense and romance!
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cindy / Sin has been receiving threatening letters, and realize her life is in danger. Hunter is a veteran army ranger who is hired to be Cindy’s bodyguard. The chemistry between these two is intense, and the witty banter is humorous. This is a beautifully written story which is filled with twists, danger, suspense, and love. I was totally hooked and intrigued throughout, and this is certainly a talented author to look out for in the future. I recommend this novel for all.
Penny Ellgass
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sin is a strong woman and like us all she a past. She also has a stalker.
Hunter is hired as her bodyguard, he is ex military and suffers from PTSD issues.
They strike sparks off each other, they know they shouldn't but.
They are great characters and so are their friends.
This story appears to be straight forward, but watch out there is more than meets the eye.

Mary
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this romantic suspense! The story is very captivating and intriguing as well as written. I love Hunter and Sin!! Two tough individuals with trust issues but what fantastic chemistry. I love the chemistry and passion these two have. Throw in a threatening stalker type and what a story.
Stephanie Mirro
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn that’s one steamy thriller!

I loved everything about this book, right down to the twistS at the end. Character AND plot driven, this book will keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through, either from the suspense as the stalker closes in or from the sexual tension that finally gets the release it deserves. Again and again. I can’t wait for the next Crow’s Nest book!
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Sin is the owner of Masters of Ink tattoo shop, and also a highly sought out tattooist. When someone decides that they like Sin's work just a little too much and start to stalk her, at first Sin isn't too concerned. The moment the stalker upped his game and decided to take a more direct approach is when she started to get worried. When Hunter is brought in as her bodyguard, at first Sin is reluctant to accept his help. When the stalker once again amps up his game, Sin
Jackie Roberts
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cindy ‘Sin’ Masters is an award winning tattoo artist and owner of Masters of Ink Tattoo shop. The only thing taking buzz out of her tattoo gun is receiving yet another anonymous, threatening letter—she thought the first one was a joke, but four letters later it’s just creepy. When she is attacked outside the tattoo parlor, Sin barely escapes the electrifying barb of a taser gun and her possible stalker.

A friend hires Hunter Shaw, veteran Army Ranger and marine mechanic at the Crows Nest to be h
Erika
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great romance suspense. Sin was fierce, trying to deal with the errors of her parents and the horrible way they impacted her life, trust issues and self isolation abound in her life. Hunter has his own issues to deal with, but babysitting Sin turns out to be more than either expected. Full of danger, suspense, and surprising twists, this fast paced novel will hold you til the last page.

Raegan
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-read, beta
This is the authors debut novel and it's packed full of suspense & twists. Looking forward to more.
Jennifer Mitsada
Tina
Mar 23, 2019
Karen Hoffman
Mar 23, 2019
Natasha grew up as a tomboy hanging with the guys, getting skinned knees, and swimming under the South Florida sun. Tattoos, Jack Daniels, and lounging at the pool are three of her favorite things. She is a wife, a mother, has two fur babies who love puppy piles, and the status of her sanity is pending.