Start by marking “Sin & Discipline” as Want to Read:

Sin & Discipline

Lennon Carter first saw my face with his hand around my throat.

Shock widened his eyes, starbursts of anger for what I'd done.
That moment should have been the last of us; our beginning and end.
Fate, it seems, had other plans.

A dedicated musician, Lennon would become my mentor, my shadow, my protector and nightmare.
We were two discordant notes that somehow blended with per
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 424 pages
Published April 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sin & Discipline, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

OMG! Ultra forbidden…. Reading asap!

Stand-alone.
Blurb:
Lennon Carter first saw my face with his hand around my throat.
Shock widened his eyes, starbursts of anger for what I'd done.
That moment should have been the last of us; our beginning and end.
Fate, it seems, had other plans.
We were two discordant notes that somehow blended with perfect harmony.
Challenged to become a pianist as talented as him, I bec
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description
description I honestly don't think Lily White can write a book I don't love. She truly is one of the most versatile and unique authors in the industry. From dark to sweet, to sexy and depraved. She has something for every reader's tastes. So it is no surprise that this was yet another hit with me.

description
This book ticked all my boxes for a great taboo(ish) romance. It was well written. It was well paced. The plot was engaging. However, there were a few things I wish had been fleshed out a bit more. It was lightl
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
HealthyBitesizedBalloonfish-small

Lily White is a completely new author for me and got to say I am seriously impressed folks.
She seriously smashed it out the park with "Sin & Discipline and I absolutely adored this Taboo Teacher/student romance, like tongue hanging out panting and all that Jazz.
This book just worked for me on every single level and I devoured every page avidly.
But first, though let me address the Taboo aspect of this story just in case this is a cause of concern for you.
So this is not in any way icky, the Ta
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

For years Lennon Carter avoided the town he grew up in. Now that he’s back, ghosts from the past were the least of his problem. As an accomplished pianist, his goal was to mold the next generation virtuoso. But Amelia Dillon’s talent was not the only thing that hit his right key.

He was a dark melody that was in perfect harmony with mine. Each note intended to sing together. Each chord a matched beat in our pulse.

Lenn
Isabella.R
5 Dark Melodic Stars ⭐

Amelia screwed up royally.  With her situation being dire she targeted the wrong person.  With a hand wrapped around her throat she truly regretted her actions.

Lennon Carter is an accomplished musician and unapologetically arrogant. Returning back to his hometown he didn’t expect to be pick pocketed. After chasing his would-be attacker, he is furious to learn that the punk he has in hand is in fact a young girl.

When fate throws them both a curveball, Amelia soon learns tha
Carvanz
Wow! I never imagined I could adore a hero as controlling as Lennon but holy heck, he was freaking amazing!

Carrying a wealth of guilt and grief, Lennon returns to his hometown to mentor and help select Hastings’ next scholarship student. When, after having only been there for a few hours, he is mugged, he is once again reminded of what life in this town was like growing up. But when he captures the thief he is surprised as well as outraged at what he finds.

description

Amelia and her family are barely surviv
Malene
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sin & Discipline is my first book I’ve read from Lily White and it won’t be my last. It was a fabulous erotic romance with the forbidden teacher/student as its topic and it was executed brilliantly. Lennon is a gifted musician. He especially knows how to work the piano. In the bedroom department he’s a dominant who likes it his way. Amelia is eighteen and has a gift as well. She excels playing the piano like no one else. They immediately share a mutual attraction and connection thanks to the ...more
CC

Amelia Dillon’s life appeared idyllic until her mother passed away and her father fell ill. Relying on limited resources, Amelia continues to seek a career as a symphony pianist, but she must first win a scholarship to a prestigious music academy before pursuing her dream. All seems possible until she meets her instructor.

“I wasn’t a girl to be pushed around or controlled. Yet, in his presence, I stilled in place, unable to find the willpower to fight or move away.”

Lennon Carter is a musical
Meggie
4.5 stars!!

“If this happens, nobody can know. It will ruin you. I will ruin you. Do you know that?”

This was the lightest Lily I’ve ever read, and I really liked it. I love forbidden romances, and I also love Lily White, so I was super excited to read this one. She can weave a plot like no other, and the payoff is amazing. I always become invested in the relationship between the MCs in every one of her books, and that’s because the way she writes is so effortless that you can’t help but feel the
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A standalone Student/Teacher Forbidden Romance!
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lily White delivers forbidden in her own twisted way. I gobbled this up. I definitely wasn't expecting such an emotional reaction to the story, it wouldn't be a Lily White book without the sudden punch to the gut. Lennon and Amelia's story evokes a myriad of emotions. A thunderstorm of dirty and forbidden, a beautiful rainbow to watch with wonder! Hot and cold. The invisible line between the two will have your stomach in knots. The selflessness
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Its a Scintillating story, forbidden and scrumptious. Dangling like a forbidden Apple in front of Adam & Eve of Sheldon, Lily takes a Tabboo genre and adds a dark flavour of kink to it. The end result is both sizzling and spicy in flavour. What happens when two Doppleganger souls meet amongst the ruined town of Sheldon, who belong together like black & white piano keys, working in sync to produce passionate, melodious music only they can hear.

description

"He was my heart. He owned my soul.
He was
Jennifer Gauthier
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Lily has such a way with words!!!

This story is erotic, heartbreaking, Prince Charming, fierce female, poetic, with a some great one liners all wrapped into one. Oh lets not forget the part that you didn't see coming. Every single time, Lily!!!!

This isn't your typical teacher/student romance, but of course its Lily. Lily doesnt do typical, thank God for that.

Lennon oh I love him. Although I loved him from the cover. He is everything you'd want in a teacher. Supportive, nurturing, sexy, and ama
Cécile Smits
YES PLEASE! I shouted when Lily asked me if i was interested in an ARC of Sin & Discipline. I feel só lucky,really i do. Because,i mean Lily White. Do i really need to say more? Every story she’s written is só unique,só deliciously dark.....she has me hooked from page one,and lost to the world until the very last page.

This story isn’t just about Amelia and Lennon. It isn’t just about her talent on the piano. It isn’t just about how he teaches her,and other students,to feel the music they pla
Sunseeker☀️
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, erotica-bdsm
Excellent!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jess ~

LOVED IT!

This was taboo in the best of ways, erotic to the point of blushing, delicious and had this melody that carried these two souls throughout the book.

Amelia is not in a great place but she has a gift that can make her dreams come true. If she can keep herself out of trouble, that is. Which might seem like an easy feat for some, but not so much for her. Amelia is a strong character who has been dealt a hand of injustices but has one chance to make it out. But a little attempted pick
Laura- BookBistroBlog
By: Lily White
4.5 Steamy Stars

Holy Toledo!!! Forbidden…Student/Teacher story that will have you willing to learn to play the piano by none other than Lennon, the quirky dressing, dark, sexy as all get out alpha man. Not only could he teach me to play the piano, I’m all willing to let him teach me a few things in the bedroom! My Sham-WoW undies sure did get put through the wringer while reading this book!

Amelia lives in the run down section of town. Her home life is less than
Mimiorphee
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is only my second book by Lily White, and if the first one totally gave me the chills, Sin & Discipline brought out completely different emotions.

This taboo romance (teacher /student) was amazingly handled. The dynamics between Lennon and his protege Amelia are electric from the beginning, rapidly evolving into something deeper and complex.

"All they knew was that I was a stern disciplinarian behind a piano. They didn’t need to know that the discipline didn’t stop when I took a woman t
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
I am a huge Lily White fan and could not jump on Sin & Discipline fast enough. I love her dark stories but when I heard she was writing a taboo/age difference/submission story I dropped everything. Lennon and Amelia were super sexy. I loved their banter and the connection between them!

When Lennon Carter returns to his hometown to find the next piano playing virtuoso he never expected to cross paths with Amelia Dillon and feel the tangible heat between them. She is his student but the lull be
Leigh
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

Sin & Discipline was a really enjoyable read by a new to me author. I love an age gap book and I love when the h is a virgin. Amelia is 18 and dreams of playing the piano in a Symphony she is taking part in a competition to get a scholarship to a prestigious musical school. Unfortunately she carries a large financial burden and her family is barely getting by which leads her and her brother to criminal behavior. This activity will land Amelia under her future teacher and lover. I lo
Courtney
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sin & Discipline is another amazing standalone book from Lil White and she doesn't let her readers down at all.

Lennon Carter is musician dedicated to his craft and is well-known for the music he creates. He's returned to his old stomping grounds as a teacher for a music program that will aware a scholarship to an exemplary and prestigious music school.

Amelia is one of the 100 students who will be auditioning for the scholarship and is placed under Lennon's teachings. However, their initial m
Kim BookJunkie

“The face I show the world is of a talented musician who dominates the keys. But the face hidden behind shadows is a man who likes to destroy pretty little things. Who likes to grasp a heart of innocence, break it down, strip it bear and demand it spreads its legs.“

Lennon and Amelia’s story is another example of how very creative and talented Lily White is!!!! I really enjoyed this edgy, musical romance that was so unlike anything else I’ve ever read.

If this had been my first book by
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Shelves: arc
Lily White never ceases to amaze me with her words. This little nugget of a super hot, scorchingly so, taboo story about a teacher/ student. My temperature level skyrocketed while reading all the naughty things that Lennon Carter could do. My imagination going into overdrive with pictures of the sexual acts being performed. A piano and suspenders will never look the same again.
Amelia Dillon is strong, resilient and the perfect submissive when the time called for it. I really liked her. She wasn
Kahea
***5 ‘Firebird’ Stars***

Once I started this book, I didn’t want to put it down.

Not that it was a surprise, I mean, Lily White writing dark/taboo romance (or anything really) is pretty much my cat nip, but this one. This one hit all the right buttons. It’s dark, smexy and edgy, but it’s also sweet, swoon worthy and heartbreaking as well and the twists and turns...all of that together just made for one hell of an emotional rollercoaster of ride that I didn’t want to get off of.

‘The Ending To My
Lauren R.
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Lily White has entrapped me with this beautifully, melodic, sexy as sin story.

The words flowed like a dark, powerful and tragic symphony off the pages as I read.
description
I felt & heard every emotion, every music note, every breathe, every touch of Lennon & Amelia words Author Lily White wrote.
description
This story gave me such goosebumps while I was waiting to find out the outcome of Amelia’s future & find out who Lennon really was.

Lennon is such a sexy, mysterious character who I would totally
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
(A Taboo Student/Teacher Romance)

Ummm yesss please...I would love to read..haha

"This girl didn't know me-didn't understand she was playing with fire."

Ummm yesss give me those threats...

"I was scaring the shit out of her. I didn't care. She needed to be scared.

Lily White, you sooo know how to suck a girl into reading your next forbidden romance!! lol Goodness I needed that air conditioner turned down cuz lord Sin & Discipline was smokennnn!!! lol And LAWD I loved every minute of it!!!

Good gir
Denise
DNF @ 68%

This had such a promising start. Forbidden student/teacher romance, BDSM, age gap, and fantastic sexual tension. The writing was beautiful and captivating with just enough mystery to draw me in. Where it went wrong for me was after they started sleeping together and he became possessive, jealous, controlling, and abusive to an extent. He wants to control every part of her life, makes rules for her, and punishes her with a belt while he’s angry after she kept a secret from him. I’m not o
Jamie
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sin & Discipline is a 5 star student/teacher romance that will leave you on the edge of your seat!
I loved, loved, loved Lennon and then I hated him with a passion. I am not as forgiving as Amelia, but I get it, I understand.
At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Amelia, I'm thinking 'ok, this is going to be another one of those damsel in distress' women who falls at the feet of her wealthy teacher. WRONG! I was so wrong and I'm happy about that!
Lily White has a way with words that make you
AlwaysV
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully written YA erotica! Lennon and Amelia's passion for Classical music as well as for each other was gorgeously visually described in details. Their love ( yes, massive lust too) story was compelling and captivating.

I only wish I didn't have to read about Lennon's older sister. I also wish Amelia's dad was the one who died instead of her mom.

This has been my first book by Lily White. She's delivered BIG! I'm thinking I'd continue reading more of her books. . .
Louise
He needed me. Needed my submission. Needed my obedience. Needed my silent permission for him to take everything I could give.

.... this man had become everything I needed in my life. He was my heart. He owned my soul. He was a dark melody that was in perfect harmony with mine.

Lily White is an author with a quirky and distinct flavour, who consistently delivers something fresh and unique with each offering from her pen. Her books range from pitch black through mind-fuck to erotically disturb
Samantha
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this book. My first by the author and not my last.

Lennon and Amelia have a tense encounter that leaves Lennon wondering who she really is. He finds out soon enough that she is an 18 year student of his. Amelia is shocked and slightly aroused by him. Things progress in an intense way beyond the classroom doors for them.

Lennon has a dark past which made me struggle to fully like him. I didn't care about the age difference but he was a jerk. I really liked Amelia as she had to endur
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series, Target This, Wishing Well, and Asylum. When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estate Series, and Because of Ellison (contemporary romance). Lily enjoys stretching her writing muscles by ...more