Start by marking “The Mage-Born Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Mage-Born Anthology

The Mage-Born Anthology

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Before the Mage-Born Bounties:

Before they became known as the dangerous mage-born bastards, Reshi’s brothers and sisters were young mages growing into their powers in a kingdom that forbids the use of magic. This collection of short stories follows Eagan, Kila, Velyn and the rest of Reshi’s magical siblings as they develop their magic and learn to survive during the period
ebook, 1
Published March 7th 2019 by Blue Feather Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Mage-Born Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mage-Born Anthology

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Anna K. Scott
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great companion book to the main stories. I have a thing for short(er) stories and anthologies. I think so much can be explored through them. In the Mage-Born Anthology, we get to see snapshots of the lives of characters we wouldn't see otherwise: the royal mage siblings, Ammon, and even Wix the fae. It adds more rich detail to the world, giving more insight to the Great Mage Hunt and other aspects of the kingdom such as the three Star sects.

First is Reina, a character we see briefly
Andy Winkle
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional and Epic!

Nicol has outdone herself on this work! Each short story is a character from Sorcerous Rivalry and reading about their origins has made the events in Sorcerous Rivalry and Mistress Mage so much more impactful. A part of me wishes that we could have more stories like this, but I'm also eager to hear about what's coming next for Reshi and Kestral.

Of all of the stories here, Cera's was the one that spoke strongest to me. The world that the author has built here is a stark contra
BriarGrey
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
4.5/5 This is an excellent companion to the series that starts with Sorcreous Rivalry. The book follows all of Reshi's siblings as they start coming into their powers in a world where mages are being hunted. Getting these extra glimpses into the world is great, and Nicol's delivers with a series of engaging stories.
Caitlin
Mar 12, 2019
Kristen
Mar 17, 2019
Kayleigh Nicol
Apr 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Roman
Alexander Innes
May 03, 2019
Onefunkynote
May 19, 2019
Lifelong nerd and fangirl Kayleigh Nicol earned her Bachelor’s of Science in Animal Science at Cal Poly Pomona, California. After years of volunteering at zoos and aquariums in California, Kayleigh now works at a therapeutic horseback riding center in Long Island, NY. When not taking care of her own menagerie of rescued animals, she enjoys watching anime, playing video games and reading as many fa ...more