Start by marking “The Shadow of Time (Lost Pirates #2)” as Want to Read:
The Shadow of Time (Lost Pirates #2)

The Shadow of Time

(Lost Pirates #2)

Frank returned to his world to find everything's wrong. Did the events of the past change the present, or is there something larger at work here?

He sets off to retrieve the stolen stones from the time compass. Along the way he'll learn new skills, new crafting, and find a new side to himself he never could've anticipated.

New, unexpected team members also can't be ruled
Published February 20th 2019 by Double Down Press

To ask other readers questions about The Shadow of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Shadow of Time

Start your review of The Shadow of Time (Lost Pirates #2)
James
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal second book.

The author did a awesome job on sucking me into this book. This is my favorite series that he writes the plot was fast paced and interesting with some good action scenes.
Rosemary
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Shadow of Time - a review by Rosemary Kenny

The second book in the Lost Pirates series by the outrageous Jamie Hawke, The Shadow of Time carries on the titillating space fantasy that began Frank's ascent to 'sultan' of a harem of red-hot pirate lassies.
As he hunts for the gem missing from the time compass invented by his grandpa, the world he leaves behind changes completely to a bewildering alternate reality complete with a ninja grandpa, pirate grandma and even Viking Mafia members, who all
m1245
Oct 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
2nd book ruined it all. The premise of returning to his future where everything is changed is bad. And then the author throws a crap of time traveling theorys, viking, ninjas and alternative version of everything. Meanwhile the MC just blindy keeps running around like a lost and scared puppy. No character developement. They leave a few good characters behind and instead brings his younger horny grandma, who flashes people for food and catches him doing it. If thats your thing, read the book. I s ...more
Alan K
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Too crazy, I couldn’t keep track

Time travel is a difficult genre to work with, too simple and it’s a bit boring, too complex and you lose the reader. Sorry to say you lost me. Multiple versions of the characters interacting, some versions died, but were still around, so many versions of Rick, but now the bad guy is someone called Merin? I doubt I will read book 3 if it is written, too many better books to read from this author.
Dennis Bond
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and is as good or possibly even better than the first one, Lost Pirates. This is a fast paced book that grabs you by the imagination and does not let go. For me this was a start to finish in one setting. Plenty of action and a fair share of the harem action too. Jamie Hawke once again has written a hellofa exciting book. Just make sure you read Lost Pirates first so you do not suffer from spoilers.

Sharon Leslie
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Frank and his moment of greatness

Time travel stories are always twisty and confusing, though Jamie Hawke has managed to keep the techno babble down in the second of Frank's travels. The story moves with a crisp pace and the action never let's up. We get to see Frank develop his skills learn to fight better. He also has time to add confusion to his sex life. A fun book to read.
George Fisher
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Jamie Hawke excellent book. This boy can write! I'm cognizant of what I say on review sites. I made the mistake a few years ago given away some spoilers. But I can honestly say that Jamie is one of my go to authors and litRPG and gameLit. I think he is for many others also. ...more
Anthony Bowen
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition

This was awesome!I was impressed with the book overall. It started a little slow but it picks up speed after the first few chapters. And the twists and revelations are awesome and leave me waiting and eager to see where the story takes us!!!!
Michael Burnett
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book

Good book I can't wait to read the next book in the series I would recommend this book to anyone
Chris
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving the series!

The way the took was awesome. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work. I loved it tremendously.
Joshua Kurtz
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nonstop action from cover to cover!!
Amanda Rondeau
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great sequel

I was wondering if were going to be getting a new book. It took a little longer than I thought but it was worth the wait.
Randall Mason
Robert
rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Without Law (Without Law, #1)
  • Hearthglen (Binding Words, #3)
  • Simple Things (The Valens Legacy #13)
  • Creation Mage (War Mage Academy, #1)
  • Remnant (Remnant, #1)
  • Scholomance (Scholomance, #1)
  • Rise of the Shadow Rogue (Shadow Rogue, #1)
  • The Duelist (The Duelist, #1)
  • The Bastard (The Bastard, #1)
  • Without Law 2 (Without Law, #2)
  • Forged Bonds (Binding Words, #4)
  • Djinn Unleashed (The Elven-Trinity, #1)
  • Dungeon Master 4 (Dungeon Master, #4)
  • Metal Mage 3 (Metal Mage, #3)
  • Wrangler (The Wrangler Saga, #1)
  • The OP MC: God of Winning (The OP MC, #1)
  • Elven Accord (Apocalypse Gates Author's Cut, #4)
  • Dungeon Deposed 3 (Dungeon Deposed, #3)
After working on Marvel and other games and traveling the world, Jamie Hawke decided to settle down and write fun, quirky, and sexy pulp science fiction and superhero books.

You'll find his harem gamelit books in Kindle Unlimited and Audio, and might want to start with Supers: Ex Heroes 1. The book reached #47 in the Amazon store, including #1 Bestseller in multiple categories (to include Superhero

Lost Pirates (3 books)
  • Lost Pirates (Lost Pirates #1)
  • Storms Rising (Lost Pirates #3)

News & Interviews