Start by marking “Wolf Called (The Last Shifter, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Called (The Last Shifter, #2)

Wolf Called

(The Last Shifter #2)

My world was a gray blur until I met them. My shifters. The men who rescued me from the lie I was living.

For a brief moment, even in the midst of chaos, I found happiness.

Then Strand found me again.

Now my new life hangs in the balance.

Doctor Shepherd isn’t done with his little experiment, and he wants me back, alive. When Strand hunters rip me away from everything good I
Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Called, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Called

Shirley Cuypers
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Sadie Moss!

Wolf Called
is the second book in The Last Shifter series and continues the story of Alexis and her four shifters.

Wolf Called started where Wolf Hunted ended and it was so fast paced and well written. I couldn’t get enough of the story. I thought that I was going to read a few chapters and then go to bed, but I had to know what was going to happen to the characters, so I kept on reading un
Deissy
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you live among the wolves you have to act like a wolf!

This book had it all!! Action, blood, suspense and romance! Alexis kicks A**!!! Be careful what you wish for, you wanted a wolf? You got a wolf! Revenge never been so sweet! She is one of the best wolf creations yet! Alexis is ready to fight and give them what they want: The big bad wolf she is. She is just getting started and her enemies need to understand who they are messing with. Wolves will get ready to fight back. Everyone get ready
Jacquie Stewart
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Strong 2nd book to the series. Really enjoying the dynamic between Alexis and the guys.

The Strand are really building to be a nasty enemy. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Some great new characters added in
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Devoured this book pretty quickly. Naturally 🙄🙄 it has a cliff hanger ending.

I don’t trust Elijah. I think that Alexis could be better than him.

This still reminds me of breeds and new species but a different take on it. I am enjoying it.

On to the next one.
Simone Stephanie
ARC provided from author

The second book in The Last Shifter Series picks up right where book one ended.

In the book we get to experience Alexis's wolf and her struggle to become one with her wolf. We get to see more of Carl and the Lost Pack from the first book and things happen regarding Sariah. Of course we also get to see a lot more of her four guys.

I really like Molly and Carl and i hope it ain't the last we have seen of them.

I did wish that we had learned a bit more about the guys. We learn
Vicki
Wolf Called is the second book in this series, and you must read book one, Wolf Hunted, first. This book picks up almost immediately from where the first ended, which I’m happy about. The book is a fast-paced, quick read that I flew through. This is a shifter reverse harem series, and as such you expect the topic of “mates” to arise. It does in this book and I was surprised by the quickness/mechanism of the bond itself, but pleased that there is a backstory for one of the heroes that adds some i ...more
Natalia Navarro
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book is so intense!!!... so much action, unexpected turns, Alexis struggles harder than ever to control her shifting / wolf, she is so powerful!!!... we still need to know why she is so special, that is going to be epic... the mate bond is finale set and, even though it happens really fast, I thing is great the physical part is taking time to happen, since they really don't know each other that well, there is a lot Alexis doesn't know about her guys and vice versa... love that Carl and ...more
Debbie Turk
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Exciting, Steamy & Bloody!!🔥💘🐺

Alexis has been recaptured by Strand. She knows she has to escape & through an almighty fight she's successful and she happens to notice Rhys's sister, Sariah's, name is on a list in the ambulance along with which facility she's being held in!!🎉👍

When the men find her after her escape she's badly injured. They turn to Carl & his girlfriend, Molly, for a safe place to stay & for medical help!! Things between the 4 guys & Alexis, aka scrubs, intensi
Shauna Joesten
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love the Supernatural you will love this read. Alexis's finds herself in a situation that brings her wolf out. But can she control the wolf herself, can her guys control her wolf. Can they find Strand the person responsible for alot of stuff. This is a great addition to this series. The book starts out with a major attention grabber, its a definite must read.
Shauna Joesten
Theresa Wesley
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh!! This book is good. It keeps you captivated the entire time. Alexis is still trying to figure out how to work with her wolf. Carl and Molly show what it means to be true friends. So much happens in this book. It's too good for words. Alexis' relationship with the guys is progressing too. You won't want to put it down.
Ange Bennetts
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic second book in the series. It felt like so much happened in this book, but I didn't feel rushed through any of it, instead it was a steady flow of action. I loved the secondary characters that were introduced and hope to see more of them. Alexis goes from a damsel in distress to an Apex predator - and it is glorious!
Jacqulyn
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults only
I enjoyed the first book, but this one surpassed it. I was really hooked at the beginning and couldn't stop until I finished. Other than to say the suspense is excellent, to say anything else is to give spoilers on the book right from the beginning and I don't want to do that. All I can say is it's a great read.

I read an ARC of this book and wrote the review on that.
Tiffany Rains
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, I so love this series! It picks up right where the other book left off and there's no looking back. It starts and ends with lots of action! I laughed and cried a little reading it. Definitely can't wait to see what happens next!
Ioana
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing sequel! The relationship between Alexis and her men becomes more defined. In their mission to save Rhys' sister, Alexis discovers if she is strong enough to bring forth her inner wolf.
A really good read. Looking forword to the next book in the series.
Cheryl Sedman
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book yet again

Loved the way this book progressed from start to end. From the way Alexis and the guys connect more to the rescuing of the others.
Highly recommend you read this book and all Sadie moss's other books as they are AMAZEBALLS
Ash
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice. Very nice.

Paranormal. Rh. 4 experimental wolf shifters. Rescue mission setting. Picking up from Scrubs getting drugged and take. We find out more about some characters and there is a lot more action taking place this time around. 😉
April
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This is a good series. Very unique with a good plot and fantastic characters. I can't wait for the next one.
Katie English
Tracey Sanders
Mar 18, 2019
Christy deSade
Stephanie - Adventures Thru Wonderland
I received an advanced copy and was excited to see what happened next! I enjoyed seeing more about Alexis and her wolf, which is where the first book lead. I also enjoyed seeing the guys. I do feel like this book is that second book that's more a transition than actual story, yes there's plenty going on, and we do get some answers (some rather surprising actually!) but I didn't feel like I learned much about the guys or really see any character development.

I also felt that it's a bit rushed to '
Kat
Nik
Elisha
Matilda Rowe Bond
« previous 1 3 next »

The Last Shifter (4 books)
  • Wolf Hunted (The Last Shifter, #1)
  • Wolf Claimed
  • Wolf Freed (The Last Shifter, #4)