Start by marking “I Hate You, Propose (Hate You, #3)” as Want to Read:
I Hate You, Propose (Hate You, #3)

I Hate You, Propose

(Hate You #3)

BRENT
She’s always despised me. But I need her to say yes.

My grandfather’s dying wish is to see one of his grandsons engaged.
It’s so important to him that he makes it into a contest between us.
The first one to become betrothed will inherit his entire fortune.
I have to win; I always do.
So, I ask my best friend’s little sister to pretend to be my fiancée.
It’s just a
Published February 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about I Hate You, Propose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Hate You, Propose

Start your review of I Hate You, Propose (Hate You, #3)
Nova
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was really happy seeing that Tina’s best friend from I hate you, move in, I felt that there was a great story there and I was not wrong, I actually enjoyed this one more than the previous book.

Lindsay and her brother have been raised in strict religious family and warned constantly of the sinners in the world. Robert was always the favourite and as a girl she is expected to work hard at school and find a good man to marry. But now that she is in college she finally has some of the freedom
Coco.V
Mar 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (3/28/2019)!

Blurb:
BRENT
She’s always despised me. But I need her to say yes.

My grandfather’s dying wish is to see one of his grandsons engaged.
It’s so important to him that he makes it into a contest between us.
The first one to become betrothed will inherit his entire fortune.
I have to win; I always do.
So, I ask my best friend’s little sister to pretend to be my fiancée.
It’s just a mutually beneficial sham for my childhood enemy and me.
Until I accidentally see her
Nancy
Feb 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Just awful

I couldn’t even finish it I got to chapter 8 and gave up. Characters are awful and the back-and-forth from years ago until now and he treats her like crap since she was a kid and she agrees to fake marry him immediately just to be popular. Just awful
Alex
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Literally nothing in this book is believable, especially the way people talk. I understand it’s difficult for some writers to give up the formal writing that you use for essays and professional writing, but PLEASE don’t use it for your dialogue. No one talks like that. Then there’s the whole situation about her parents not allowing her to hang out with the boys because “she won’t get a husband like that.” What is this, the 1950s? I don’t think so. Then everyone just accepts that Lindsay went off ...more
Kaye
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EXTREME MACHINE!!!
Wow! Talk about butting heads. This is such a thrilling rollercoaster ride with a plethora of emotions to sort through as you follow along to see what happens next. I have to say this is one interesting tale. One steady paced, action packed, page turning bombshell that grabs your attention and holds steady from start to finish. The two main characters chemistry is intense and palpable. The characters are realistic, well developed and believable with just enough flaws to relate.
Booklure
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
An interesting and hot read. What caught my eye from the get-go was the cover of the book, hot and sizzling. The story begins with a fake engagement between two enemies, Brent and Lindsay. However, fake closeness leads to real feelings. Brent is unable to control his heart and libido anymore around Lindsay. And Lindsay, in turn, is torn by the desire she feels for the man she thought she hated the most. Hate overcome by love and lots of hot intimacy makes this book hard to put down.

Jamie’s story
Raecharmed
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brent's grandfather makes a stipulation in order for him or his brothers to get their inheritance. They have to be married. So when he goes back to school he runs into Lindsay again and considers her for his fake fiancé. Lindsay is his best friends little sister and comes from a religious household. So he agrees to help her fit in around campus and with her parents if she'll help him. Its not long before things get real between them and Lindsay wonders if they could have more than the fake ...more
Debbie Caswell
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She was brought up in an extremely strict family he was her brothers best friend who always tormented her now he wants a favour

Lindsay was always encouraged to work hard and marry well but now that she is at college she is finally getting a chance at a life of her own and shes loving every minute until her brother Robert's best friend Brent asks for a favour. He needs a fiancee his grandfather is dying and all he wants is to see his grandson engaged so Brent asks Lindsay to be his fake fiance.
Cynthia
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fake or Real?

Brent is the rich guy, but he doesn't let himself go overboard. He becomes friends with Robert his freshman year at college. When he gives Robert a lift home at Christmas break he finds out how money is really tight and he meets Lindsay, Robert's little sister. Now present day he need a fake fiancee for his grandfather and he ask Lindsay who now a Freshman at the same school.
Misty Goan
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining fun enemies to lovers romance. I like how ut started with them both having their own agenda until the intense attraction durprises them both. The characters are interesting and well developed in this smooth flowing storyline with a little drama and alot of meddling cousins trying to break them apart, cauding the opposite. An engaging journey to a HEA. ...more
Kimme
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This was only 149 pages? It seemed to last longer than that and not in a good way. Immature characters and the storyline was predictable. Of course within days the heroine can convert two over competive, spoiled rich kids into halfway decent humans. Come on, be more realistic. Mediocre book in my opinion.
Anita A
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute YA budding romance

This is more of a mushy, I hate you, but not really....just embarrassed by my emotions and the course of growing up poor and meeting the rich.... not fitting in and constantly trying....
Wendy
Jun 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Grandpa knows best

It may take one last game for you to realize that it wasn't a game for you. True love comes out in strange ways for sure. Grandpa Morgan plays that one last game to make his grandson find his true love.
Pat
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be a very enjoyable and entertaining read with the well written storyline and the well developed characters which kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Deb Le
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quick, fun read. Perfect for relaxing for a couple of hours. Enemies to lovers stories are always fun, and this one lives up to expectations. I received an ARC of this book and chose to leave a review.
Guy's Girl
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rich vs Poor
This is enemies to lovers and best friends little sister all in one. It's a quick, fun, hot read. This characters are loveable and the plot entertaining. Characters from I Hate You, Move In even make a surprise appearance. I received an advanced copy for my honest review.
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful rom-com story

I cant put this one down til i finish reading it. I smiled, laugh and cried as i go through each chapter. Very entertaining and has good lessons on values. The characters are so lovable and cute. Lindsay and Brent are meant to be. Two thumbs up!
Fred
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fake it may have started out but in the End?

This was an interesting story,about how a rocky start with a face plant in a cake,a broken nose and other endearing things can lead to everlasting love.
Ren
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this story. I'm speechless...
Henar
Dec 06, 2019 added it
It is pretty awful.
Jeannie Moloney
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bad writing

The scenes were so fake & written like a foreigner's amazon review. Characters were boring & not realistic, I would not get the next one in the series.
Emma
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
My god, the h has no character, she can't be so driven to become popular to agree to a fake engagement with practically her bully.
BELINDA JEFFS
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written contemporary romance, love this author!!!
Kasey
Apr 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
The guys in this were awful. Brent was terrible to her. Laughing at her all the time. Her brother wasn’t much better.
Margarette Dibble
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys stories that are funny, steamy, and romantic, with strong characters both male and female.
MJ Bookreader
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it.
GeekyBookMama
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good enemies to lovers story.
Brent and Lindsey had some good chemistry I loved The build of their feelings and relationship. It was a really good read
Shontell Walker
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

Drama, hysterics, laughter, sadness and love

The author manages to play with a few heart strings from beginning to end
Barbara A. Faw
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Story line overall good but writing was rather juvenile.
Catherine Geist
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read

This book was fun to read.What started out as a fake engagement,got very interesting as the couple kept hitting roadblocks.Also has a surprise ending with the grandfather.

• Unexpected Surprise
  • His Best Friend's Sister (Devil's Rock at Whiskey River #2)
  • Winning His Wife (Baby Daddy University, #1)
  • Married by Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #1)
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
  • My Ex's Secret Baby
  • I Hate You More
  • Fiancé for the Night (One Night to Forever #1)
  • Fake It, Baby
  • Hating My New Husband (Hate Love, #3)
  • Anything For Daddy
  • Accidentally On Purpose (Accidental Hookups, #1-4)
  • Pretend For Daddy
  • My Best Friend, the Billionaire (The Billionaire Kings #1)
  • Never Have I Ever Kissed My Brother's Best Friend (Never Ever Love, #1)
  • Double the Luck (Luck of the Irish, #1)
  • The Perfect Match
  • My First Daddy (Dark Daddies, #7)

Hate You (4 books)
  • I Hate You, Move In (Hate You, #1)
  • I Hate You, Remember Me (Hate You, #2)
  • I Hate You, Marry Me (Hate You, #4)