Start by marking “Chirp: Communicating Happy, Insightful but Real Perspectives” as Want to Read:
Chirp: Communicating Happy, Insightful but Real Perspectives

Chirp: Communicating Happy, Insightful but Real Perspectives

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  11 reviews
“We all know that communication is the basis to every successful relationship. In Chirp you’ll discover simple and powerful ways to boost your effectiveness as a communicator, and enhance your relationships.”

Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP, Co-Author of the NY Times Bestseller "Picture Your Prosperity"

“I love the way Kara shows how our habitual approaches to communication can
Published February 19th 2019 by Flying Colors Press

To ask other readers questions about Chirp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chirp

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Chirp: Communicating Happy, Insightful but Real Perspectives
Hiba
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chirp teaches the reader effective communication skills in a simple, down-to-earth manner by using real-life examples. What I liked most about the book is that it doesn’t come across as pretentious by using overly-complicated theories or definitions like some books on communication do. Instead, Chirp tells stories that everyone can relate to, and uses them to point out how anyone can improve their communication skills by challenging their ingrained ways of thinking. I found these stories were ...more
Kingston
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This particular book is actually educative, it also helps to improve communication skills while reading it i had a smile on my face and i learnt more about what i was ignorant about because it been long i read a book like this.
Heather Scott
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly a refreshing and relatable read. I was pleased to connect with Kara’s energy, enjoy her stories and found that the messages shared resonated for me time and again. Highly recommend this for getting a new perspective on the effectiveness of your communication!
Camella Banks
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book Chir by Kara Deringer is a very nice book and i found it interesting
John
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
really appreciate and admire how you can break down everything in the book, i will recommend my friends also to read. It is really helpful
Harry
Interesting book by Kara Deringer
Kate Woods
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before reading chirp i thought it would be a book but it's not just a book, it's more than a book which i must say everyone has to read.
Anna
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice and interesting book to improve communication skills.
Cindy Williams
I recommend!!!!!
Laura Lane
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the insight Kara shares in Chapter 3 and the section on Be Confident, explaining the relationship of confidence to humility. Then in the final chapter Be Real she wraps it all up perfectly.
Bella
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could tell Chirp: Communicating Happy, by Kara Deringer is a very amazing book, i will keep reading
Cecile
May 30, 2019
Meghan
marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2019

• Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
  • Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5)
  • Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
  • Divergent (Divergent, #1)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
  • The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1)
  • TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking
  • The New Codependency: Help and Guidance for Today's Generation
  • Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin  Free
  • Yes Please
www.karaderinger.com

Kara is author of three bestselling books. As a speaker, consultant, and coach, Kara Deringer has a passion and commitment to support people in creating extraordinary relationships in their professional and personal lives.

With her Master’s degree in Conflict Management, Kara serves as a facilitator to enhance productivity, communication, and team synergies in workplace teams.