Start by marking “Dating the DILF” as Want to Read:
Dating the DILF

Dating the DILF

A reality tv show filled with beautiful women vying for one hot daddy? And, cue scandal...

After years spent concentrating on raising his daughter, Miles Kent is pitched a chance at true love on a new reality dating show. It’s an opportunity so enticing that he’s willing to risk his heart on national television. What follows is a staged disaster that paints him as a cheatin
Expected publication: October 4th 2019

Keri Loves Books
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This single dad romance will leave you smiling. Who can resist a HOT doctor and his adorably smart-mouthed little girl?

Miles was a romantic. He was searching for his forever girl. He thought that ship had sailed after a disastrous stint on a reality show that left him looking like a total jerk. But one night in the ice cream aisle at the grocery store changes that.

Charlotte is a corporate lawyer. Her mission in life is to work hard and make partner. She has no time for dating or relationships.
Gayle
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m feeling all the feels, swooning like a lunatic and my heart is full. What a brilliant read!!

Guys believe me when I say Dating the DILF is all kinds of cheeky, lighthearted, funny and ridiculously naughty with all the laugh out loud moments that literally had me in stitches.
It also had a myriad of heartfelt moments, warmth and emotion that touched my heart completely.

It was so easy to fall for both Miles and Charlotte in this beautifully written read, and I did, I fell, hard. Also falling f
Katrina Haynes
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🖤🖤Omg, this book was so cute and funny.. It was such a page turner too. I really think you enjoy Charlie and Miles story. I don't want to give anything away since it not be release yet.. But I think you really enjoy it.🖤🖤
Kristi
Michelle Webb
Paige
Julie Peckham
Mar 16, 2019
Amali Rose is an Australian author, and former blogger, who released her debut novella in 2017.

A self confessed bookworm, her love affair with the written word began as a child, with The Magic Faraway Tree. Her tastes have grown and evolved over the years, and after stumbling into the indie community a few years ago, she discovered her passion for romance with a side of smut.

When not reading or