Start by marking “Dating the DILF” as Want to Read:
Dating the DILF

Dating the DILF

A reality tv show filled with beautiful women vying for one hot daddy? And, cue scandal...

After years spent concentrating on raising his daughter, Miles Kent is pitched a chance at true love on a new reality dating show. It’s an opportunity so enticing that he’s willing to risk his heart on national television. What follows is a staged disaster that paints him as a cheatin
Published October 4th 2019

Start your review of Dating the DILF
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy before release for an honest review.

I had never read this author before and in fact had never heard of her but this book sounded intriguing and so I was excited to check it out.

Charlie and Miles have two very different views of love. VERY. Miles grew up with siblings and saw how love made his parents strong at facing the things life threw at them.

Charlie grew up watching her mother cry about man after man and saw heartbreak and she never wants to fall in love and believe
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Go on a dating show they said.... It will be fun they said... We will have your match on there....

Yeah freaking right, the exact opposite happens to Miles and actually ruins his life. He is notoriously known now based on his experiences and the lies that was told about him, let's just say that dating is hard for this hopeless romantic.
Charlie meets a sexy but caring man and he seems great right? Then she finds out he has a kid, something that was not in her plan. Then she hears he is a huge jer
Night Owl Book Blog
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely fantastic book that quickly reeled me in with its believable characters and great storyline. Charlotte and Miles are two people who have had vastly different lives but both yearn to be loved. After starring in a disastrous reality tv show, Miles has acquired a somewhat undesirable reputation. Meeting Charlotte and feeling an incredible connection he is afraid that his revelations will send her running. Charlotte is very career driven with no desire for a family of her own. Issues w ...more
The Book Cave  (Devon
Perfect romcom

Meet cute ✓
Hot single dad ✓
Strong, independent woman ✓
Drama ✓
Humor ✓

You get all that plus more when you read Dating the DILF.
Charlie and Miles have an instant connection but Charlie is a little reserved to due her troubled Childhood.
Miles on the Other hand just wants a love like his parents had.
Tre Talbot
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would gladly watch Miles and Charlotte anytime any day. This story is filled with romance, laughter and even a bit of heartache from time to time. Miles shows us that there is so much more then meets the eye especially when it comes to reality tv. This man is undoubtedly the DILF that will be on everyone’s list. Seeing the interaction with Lulu is priceless and this little lady will have you in stitches with the things that come out of her mouth. Charlotte is hesitant to put herself out there ...more
Kimberly Ann
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon Worthy

Amali Rose has done it again! She has a talent for being able to mesh humor with all the swoon worthy moments to bring you a book you just can't put down, Dating the DILF is no exception to this. I'll leave my review short and just recommend you jumping right into this novella and giving it a go. You won't regret it!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

Someone come claim my chick card. I’ll gladly hand it over with no fights because I can safely say I’ve never been sucked into watching seasons of bad reality dating shows that always turns out comical and slightly tragic. The drunk chick, the overly dramatic chick, the suave guy with eight pack abs and the one gosh darn good boy it’s something for everyone. I can probably count on one hand how many episodes I have seen and not consecutively. That is along the lines of what this bo
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
When I first read the premise of this book I thought it may be cheesy but I had read other books by Amali Rose and loved them so I thought I’d give this a chance. I’m glad I did! I instantly fell in love with Miles and Charlotte. I liked that this wasn’t a slow burn. While those are nice sometimes it’s also nice to just get to the point. Miles makes it known that he likes Charlotte and it doesn’t take long for Charlotte to give in to him. This was, for the most part, a light hearted book with so ...more
Keri Loves Books
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This single dad romance will leave you smiling. Who can resist a HOT doctor and his adorably smart-mouthed little girl?

Miles was a romantic. He was searching for his forever girl. He thought that ship had sailed after a disastrous stint on a reality show that left him looking like a total jerk. But one night in the ice cream aisle at the grocery store changes that.

Charlotte is a corporate lawyer. Her mission in life is to work hard and make partner. She has no time for dating or relationships.
Gayle
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m feeling all the feels, swooning like a lunatic and my heart is full. What a brilliant read!!

Guys believe me when I say Dating the DILF is all kinds of cheeky, lighthearted, funny and ridiculously naughty with all the laugh out loud moments that literally had me in stitches.
It also had a myriad of heartfelt moments, warmth and emotion that touched my heart completely.

It was so easy to fall for both Miles and Charlotte in this beautifully written read, and I did, I fell, hard. Also falling f
Rachel
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ever had a real life meet cute? Yeah, neither has Charlotte Reed, Charlie to her friends.
That was until a mint chocolate chip ice cream craving came along.
Over the freezer section at the supermarket, she has a connection with a fellow ice cream connoisseur/handsome stranger. Of course, one embarrassing moment later, the ice cream is forgotten and numbers are NOT exchanged.
Do you know how hard it is to search for a "Charlotte" on social media, with only the keyword "Chicago" to go on?
Miles Kent
Cassy
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Miles and Charlie!

After their own meet cute in the ice cream aisle at the store, which ended disastrously, they have another chance encounter. Each have been looking for what they want in life. Charlie, a place as partner at her firm, and Miles, the kind of love like his parents.

These characters are loveable and relatable, and they mesh together wonderfully. They show how some decisions, can have repercussions that last a while, while others can be unexpected, leading to beautiful surpri
Rhiannon Hall
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun filled, laugh out loud with all the feels read by Amali Rose...I loved it!

Miles and Charlotte are two very different people looking for the opposite from life but when they meet the chemistry between them is to powerful to be ignored and throw a little fate their way and watch the magic happen. Throw in Miles's smart mouthed little girl and you have a recipe for laughs, hotness and just pure enjoyment.
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Dating the DILF! It’s funny, romantic and an all around feel good read. Sometimes I just need a nice feel good romcom and it did not disappoint. Charlie has her life figured out but one meeting on the ice cream aisle with Miles and it all changes. Miles also brings drama and a toddler. Both have to work on opening themselves up to others and let go. I’m looking forward to more from the secondary characters! Great romcom read!

Review by Raychel
Annie Reynolds
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Amali Rose masterpiece, perfectly capturing the sass and idiosyncrasies that makes her characters human.
I loved the vulnerabilities of Charlotte facing real life and just trying to get it right.
Sara
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this story. Fate brings Miles and Charlotte together a few times! Their chemistry is outrageous! Even though Miles has made some mistakes in the past, boy is he swoon worthy indeed! Will Charlotte allow herself to be loved? Their story was loving and engaging. I will definitely recommend this book to others.
Kristi
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was sweet, romantic, and hilariously funny. A single dad living in the dark shadow of a Reality TV Show debacle crosses paths with a growling ice cream lover. Charlotte and Miles unusual meeting is every girl’s living nightmare. It was raw and real with so many laugh out loud moments throughout. Lulu, the strange little cussing human, was completely endearing and made the story even better. You might even say Lulu stole the show. I highly recommend this entertaining 5 star read!
The Book Cave  (Devon
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meet cute ✓
Hot single dad ✓
Strong, independent woman ✓
Drama ✓
Humor ✓

You get all that plus more when you read Dating the DILF.
Miles on the Other hand just wants a love like his parents had.
When the two meet in the freeze the aisle at grocery store it seems almost like fate. Until Charlie high tails it out of the store. Leaving Miles wondering if he will ever see her again. He begins sear
MiDouradoP
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love a single dad?

I loved this book so much! Being a fan myself of Friends and How I Met Your Mother, I might be biased to say, but this book was so adorable and sweet and funny.

Miles is a sexy single dad that is looking out for love and wont stop at nothing to find it (you know? like our beloved Ted Mosby). So much so that he ends up making probably the biggest mistake of his life, costing him his peace, his image and his reputation for things he was not to blame.

His only silver lin
Stephanie
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh man! This book was different from any I've ever read but it was seriously an awesome read. I loved the characters. I loved the storyline. A definite must read! ...more
Dimple
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
Despite some angst and a stint in the world's worst reality show, Dating the DILF is ridiculously adorable.

Miles is one of the good ones, although you wouldn't know it from the media attention. Longing for a fairy tale love like the one his parents shared, Miles decides to risk it all and make an ill-fated appearance in a "bachelor"-esque show and regrets it instantly. When the show finally ends, he wants nothing more than to just get on with his life but the wolves are at the door. He knows he
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

Cali Gals
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet single dad romance with all the elements I love. Myles has a precocious, potty mouth, three year old daughter, Lulu. OMG she stole the show. I laugh thinking about it. Plan to feel a little annoyed by how Myles continues to deal with the fallout of being taken advantage of in a dating reality show. As the whole story is revealed, the injustice ticks me off.

Charlotte is an overworked lawyer dealing with some challenging family issues. She is striving to be successful. I see her questioning
Jeff
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and Intense Yet Slightly Lacking. This book was a really fun, really quick read. Truly hilarious through most of the book, a handful of super steamy scenes - remarkable considering the overall length of the book - and some genuine drama... kinda. It is actually in the drama where the book is lacking, as every time some major conflict comes along, Rose just brushes it away within a paragraph or two with only about that many exceptions. While I generally go with the flow, this book had signifi ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars
Right from the very first page I was hooked! This story is absorbing and such a wonderful escape into book land. I found it hard to put down!

I found myself laughing out loud with the incredibly funny scenes and comments in the story, the reason for the extra half a star. The expressions Addy comes out with are hilarious and so are Lulu’s, she’s a little darling who captures your heart straight away.

Lead characters Charlotte or Charlie Reed and Miles Kent are absolutely perfect for eac
Tamara Harrington
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good single dad romance and Amali sure gave me something to love!
This book was completely different than I expected, Charlotte is this business woman who is all work and no play and Miles is this sexy dad who's life went through bad patch but he has his cute little girl and an amazing family to keep him grounded. There was so much fun and laughter through out while also throwing in enough drama to keep you entertained and on your toes and some sexy times that you will definitely enjoy!
Stacey
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dating the DILF is a fun, feel-good story destined for a HEA. It’s light-hearted, full of humour, with a healthy serving of drama.

You will absolutely fall in love with Miles, a single dad, who makes every effort to put the ladies he loves before anything else. Which only makes a woman swoon even harder.

I honestly felt that little Lulu and her foul mouth absolutely stole the show…which cute little kids tend to do.

Charlie is the perfect heroine with her own issues that she’s trying to conquer and
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This single dad romance is a fun, sweet read. It has a unique storyline and held my interest for the most part. If you enjoy lighthearted books with lots of laughter, this is the book for you!

Miles is romantic and such a good dad. I admire his relationship with his daughter Lulu; she is a bit of a handful! It’s not perfect, but parenting never is. Lulu is determined and ambitious. I love her interactions with Miles; they have chemistry in spades.

Dating the DILF is a standalone book by Amali Rose
Heather Poll
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one book you won't be able to put down! It's sweet, funny, romantic... and will capture your attention from the very first page!
Miles and Charlie will both have you wanting more... and don't even get me started on Lulu, this little girl stole the show on multiple occasions.
All in all this book has it all and I highly recommend it to any romance lover! I am also intrigued by a couple other characters, Addy and Grayson... I hope we hear more about them in the future!
Andrea
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The blurb intrigued me and the story stole the show. Miles is a swoon-worthy dad who puts those he loves before himself. Lulu was absolutely adorable!! Ugh, I loved her. Charlie wasn't looking for anything except partner at her firm. There's an instant connection between Miles and Charlie, but she's not interested. You have to read how this all plays out. You'll love the characters as much as you'll love the story. I definitely recommend!! ...more
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 3 Oct 04, 2019 05:20PM

• All the Frogs in Manhattan
  • The Ring
  • You and Me (A Bite-Sized Romance #1)
  • Him or Me (A Bite-Sized Romance #2)
  • Never Kiss a Stranger
  • Ryan (Mallick Brothers, #2)
  • Under the Bleachers
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Strike (Gentry Generations, #1)
  • A Model Fiancé
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • Shane (Mallick Brothers, #1)
  • Breaking Up with My Boss (Love You Forever #4)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Chasing the Moon
  • Up in the Treehouse
  • Sugar (Delicious Boys and Sweet Treats #1)
  • Down We'll Come, Baby
USA Today Bestselling author, Amali Rose is a former blogger from Australia, who released her debut novella in 2017.

A self confessed bookworm, her love affair with the written word began as a child, with The Magic Faraway Tree. Her tastes have grown and evolved over the years and, after stumbling into the indie community a few years ago, she discovered her passion for romance with a side of smut.

News & Interviews