Start by marking “Turn the Tide (Survival Instincts #0.5; Final Hour #0.5; Florida Wildlife Warriors #1.5; Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters #0.5)” as Want to Read:

Turn the Tide

(Survival Instincts 0.5 [Deep Blue])

Whether you're diving into treacherous waters,
racing the clock against global annihilation,
or delving deep into an untamed wilderness,
these thrilling tales of love and suspense will leave you breathless.

Any Means Necessary by Katie Ruggle

Published March 5th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Turn the Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn the Tide

Coco.V
Feb 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE pre-order on Amazon today (2/23/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Whether you're diving into treacherous waters,
racing the clock against global annihilation,
or delving deep into an untamed wilderness,
these thrilling tales of love and suspense will leave you breathless.

Any Means Necessary by Katie Ruggle
Katie Ruggle brings trademark wit and warmth to her introduction of a family of five bounty hunter sisters making the Rocky Mountains a safer place—finding love and sowing chaos along the way.

Deep Blue by Adri
Adriana Anders
Mar 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Turn the Tide

TURN THE TIDE IS OUT NOW!

* FREE on all retailers! *
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NWZJT8Y
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/2EuD3PZ
iBooks: https://apple.co/2ISSpmK
Kobo: http://bit.ly/Kobo_Turnthetide
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Google_TurntheTide
T. Rosado
5 Stars!

So far, this rating is only for Deep Blue by Adriana Anders - one of my most favorite authors. I fell in love with her Blank Canvas Series and have read everything I could get my hands on since. Deep Blue is the prequel to her upcoming (July 2019) release of Whiteout and it's an absolutely fabulous kick-off to her new series. Even in this shorter novella, she balances the suspense and romance perfectly. Neither one overshadows the other. Deep Blue is a complete story, but with bigger tie
Katie
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adriana Anders and Katie Ruggle are two of my absolute favorite novels, so I knew that I had to scoop this up while it was free on Amazon. I was not disappointed by their stories in the least.

Katie Ruggle's novella is the lead up to her upcoming novel In Her Sights which is her best work to date, in my opinion. It is the perfect romantic suspense with just the right amount of humor. The dialogue and banter is witty and fresh, while the plot is everything I ever wanted: a family of sisters who tu
Elisa Hordon
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A good box set of novellas I enjoyed each story
Rita
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this collection of author's books. They all have great stories and interesting characters going on. Each story is full of suspense that will keep your attention. They all have love stories in the background which adds to the stories. I want to read more from all of the author's.
gabriela
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Anthology: I got it to read Katie Ruggle. I'm rounding up because of Ruggle.

3 stars -- Katie Ruggle -- Any Means Necessary

3 stars -- Adriana Anders -- Deep Blue

2 stars -- Juno Rushdan -- No Way Out

1.5 stars -- Connie Mann -- Beyond Home
Becky
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I did not realize when I got this book that it is just prequel short storys. I will say the one by Katie Ruggle made me want the book all the more. But beware if you think these are in any way completed stories. They defiantly leave you hanging.
Emily
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Turn The Tide consists of 4 interesting short stories; each one is unique and original. I especially interested in Final Hour - NO WAY OUT - by Juno Rushdan. It is an action-packed, fast-paced national security themed thriller.
Seanang
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: action-adventure
Fabulous introduction to new authors. Well worth the read
Taylor Sorenson
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I read Katie’s story and loved it. But it just wasn’t a novella. It was a short story prequel. Still excellent I was just disappointed with what it was vs my expectations based on marketing.
Patricia
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All four of these stories are great fast-paced reads. Action romances, no cliffhangers, but parts of series that make you want to read more.
Beverly
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's not often that I like all the short stories that are together in one book. This was a pleasant surprise.
Jeanne Dembenski
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good shorts

These four stories were all good, and make me want to read more from all the authors...especially liked Connie Mann's story.
Vicki Spanske
Sandy D.
Mar 10, 2019
Janeen Phillips
Mar 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
So far, I have only read No Way Out by Juno Rushdan, but I love the other authors as well and will be getting back to their stories.

No Way Out is intrigue at it's finest. The suspense, the ever-popular cat & mouse of some of my favorite spy movies and TV shows, and of course the underlying romance of it all.

I cannot wait to read Every Last Breath, the next book in this new series.
Soapy70
Mar 06, 2019
vij
Mar 11, 2019
A fan of the old adage “write what you know”, Katie Ruggle lived in an off-grid, solar- and wind-powered house in the Rocky Mountains until her family lured her back to Minnesota. When she’s not writing, Katie rides horses, trains her three dogs, cross-country skis (badly) and travels to warm places where she can scuba dive. A graduate of the Police Academy, Katie received her ice-rescue certifica ...more

Survival Instincts (1 books)
  • Whiteout (Survival Instincts, #1)