Start by marking “Conceited (Crimson Elite, #3)” as Want to Read:
Conceited  (Crimson Elite, #3)

Conceited

(Crimson Elite #3)

Ariel
I would like to say we were old lovers. That once upon a time he was my everything, and I was his, but that would be a lie. He may have been mine, but I wasn’t his. I was his sister’s annoying little friend who he didn’t even know was in love with him.

Years later, after seeing him again for the first time, nothing has changed. Except now he notices me, and I will do
Kindle Edition
Published April 2019

To ask other readers questions about Conceited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conceited

Na
””Stop stealing my kisses.” … “Those kisses are being begged to be stolen. So, I’ll keep stealing them each and every time.””

I know that TL Smith is a magician with words, but she proves time and time again how truly talented she is. Even when you think you have seen and read it all, there comes her next book and proves you wrong.

”Falcon is like a fine wine, while you have him you have to savor him.”

Conceited is like a rabbit hole, you want to know what is inside, so you dive in and keep falling
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
description

Blog review

5 ’Raven’ Stars

So... where should I start? I don’t even know how many times T.L. Smith rendered me speechless. And it looks like she’s not stopping with Conceited. No, she had to write yet another crazily amazing story – my favorite in the series, by the way – so I couldn’t even stand a chance. Whatever.

Conceited is everything I wanted it to be. It was sexy and fun, and it also had a darker, deeper side to it. The joy of reading Conceited is like losing the bra after a long office day
Book Maniac Forever

4.5 "Stolen Kisses" Stars
With Conceited, The Crimson Elite Series is back in force. I was really anticipating this story about the funny manwhore of the group and wasn’t disappointed in the least.

"Those kisses are being begged to be stolen. So, I'll keep stealing them each and every time."

The title of this book is so suitable for Falcon. This player is indeed so arrogant and unapologetic about his sexual prowess! But his total detachment about it entertained me a lot. When Ariel, his l
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 GRAND SLAM STARS!! The Crimson Elite boys keep hitting it out of the park. This is Falcons story and what a hot, sexy as sin and a confident womanizer he is. Falcon and Ariel have one explosive story to tell you and you will be glued from the beginning to the last word. T.L. Smith does her magic words again to hypnotize you with this 5 star book. You definitely need to read this book and series, it is perfection.
Meredith
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a T.L. Smith book that I haven't loved. I really enjoy her writing style, and just like the previous two books, Conceited will keep you riveted to its pages. I couldn't put this one down and read it all in one sitting. The two leads had explosive chemistry and absolutely burned up the pages. The plot was fast-paced and intriguing. I loved every single thing about this novel!

Falcon is one of the four owners of the Crimson Elite sex club. He is smoking hot, witty and very full of
Keri Loves Books
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for this super hot and sexy romantic suspense.
He was her first love when she was younger...too bad it wasn’t mutual. She was rejected and it broke her heart. Now she’s all grown up and he’s about to finally take notice.

Falcon is a partner in Crimson Elite and their recruiter for new members. He is also super sexy and straight up gorgeous! With incredible confidence of his looks and bedroom skills, some might say full of himself. You will love him!

Ariel is in pursuit of the story that
Jan
4.5 Elite Stars

I am loving this series but I think this is my favourite to date.

Four friends, one Elite sex club, Four different love story's with a dash of dark, sexiness and hotness.

Conceited is a story of unrequited love, teenage crushes, and a love-hate relationship.

Falcon is your typical man-whore kind of guy out of the Elite friends, he's cocky, doesn't sleep with a woman more than once, he's sexy and witty to boot.
Ariel is the best friend of Tracy who is Falcon's sister and after not see
Little Steamy Reads
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Conceited - one word that’s enough to describe the main character. I’m in a wrestling match with myself when it comes to the rating of this book, because I liked the plot very much but the behavior of the mentioned hero not so much. At least for of the book I wanted to jump inside and slap him in the face. Fortunately, he rehabilitated himself at the end and showed his other side, which completely melted my heart.

Eternal bachelor and the biggest manwhore you've ever met - it's all Falcon. Wome
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
4.5 stars ~ Jess

My, my, Falcon is just like I expected him to be and then you get all the dark little pieces that were just perfect.

Falcon is very full of himself. He has never really had to work for anything. He is a playboy and uses his good looks to his advantage. The title of this book accurately describes him, Conceited. But when Raven shows up she is going to give him a run for his money.

Ariel, or Raven was in lust with Falcon for a long time. Being her best friend's older brother didn't c
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“Because you know I will be the best fuck of your life.”

Oh my my my ... Falcon is a whole world of trouble! Men want to be him and woman want to be under him. He always gets what he wants and has become bloated by his conceit. Crossing paths with the one person he has never had but has always wanted he feeds his own ego by chasing her. His sister’s best friend who he avoided whilst growing up is now all woman and all bets are off as she meddles in his business. Unable to walk away but fighting t
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 4 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Conceited is the third book in the Crimson Elite series written by author TL Smith. Crimson Elite is a sex club which was created by four best friends, Creed, Echo, Darby, and Falcon. Each book in this series focuses on a different character. Therefore you can read each book as a standalone romance. Although I do recommend starting at the beginning. I believe it will help you understand the backstories as well as th
queen_of_the_books_18
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“This now means war. She can’t play those games with me and not expect consequences.”

Conceited is book three in the Crimson Elite series.
Crimson Elite follows Creed, Echo, Darby and Falcon as they work together in their club Crimson Elite and navigate the test of falling in love.

Let me just put this out there... Echo will always be my number one. He has stolen my heart and I never want it back... but Falcon is a close second. I loved his man whore ways, the way he was so unapologetic in his que
Donna
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am totally loving this fantastic series and this book was a little tame compared to the first 2 books in the series, however it didn't lack the punch that the other delivered it was just different. I suppose that can be put down to the characters and the interaction that you get from them.

Yes I know I am being completely vague in my view and opinions but if I was to full on tell you the why's and what fors then the whole story would be ruined. Because this story isn't about a stranger coming
Michelle Krystel
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. Oh man the drama in this one was off the charts. I couldn't get enough of falcon, he's just dreamy even if he is playboy lol. Ariel I really liked her she was very strong willed. Now Darby oh man I still don't know how to feel about him.
Anne Milne
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting on Falcon's story and it didn't disappoint. Falcon is a committed womaniser, he loves women and has no intentions of settling down. Ariel has been in love with him for years but after a rejection she now can't stand him. I loved the way Falcon has to chase after Ariel. When he sees a women he wants he becomes very determined, just loved her put downs. The problems come when Ariel who's a reporter is looking into the club a club that must stay a secret.

I enjoyed the relationshi
Laurel Nilsen
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conceited is the third book in the Crimson Elite series. When your younger sisters best friend makes a play for you and you try and do the right thing she then hates you forever. Falcon is a man whore and lives his life to the fullest , his moto is one and done! As the Falcon seeks out his prey in Raven, secrets will need to be kept and trust will need to be held. A fiery and intriguing story that will have you enraptured and on the edge of your seat right to the very end. The Raven doesn’t make ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These characters really got me stuck into this story. I highly enjoyed this story line and recommend this book to everyone. A good series.
Teresa Lara
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing series ❤loved the Elite.Loved Falcon and Raven. Emotional beautiful broken intense dark.So ready for Darby
Beyond The Covers Blog
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
It’s here!  The third book in the Crimson Elite series Conceited by T.L. Smith.  These stories just keep getting better and better and I have loved them all.  With great characters that will pull you in and make you never want to let go. With a naughty playboy who has never had a relationship Conceited tells Falcon’s story and it is over the top out of control. Funny in a way that you don’t expect,
Falcon doesn’t know how to date so his methods are outrageous.  Lots of drama and sex, this book i
Gayle
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conceited is the third book in the Crimson Elite series and is Falcon’s story.

I am going to admit, Falcon hasn’t been one of my favorite men. Yes I know, I know I’m in the minority but I just couldn’t gel with the guy. Having met him through the first two novels in the series I was like ‘meh’ I could take him or leave him because guys his as arrogant AF!!

But you know what?

My mind has simply been blown, and I have nothing but a new found respect, admiration and love for the man.
Yes T.L managed
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Conceited is the third book in the Crimson Elite Series and can be read as a standalone but as someone else said your reading would be “enhanced” by reading the other books in this series

Yes, Falcon is conceited. He knows who he is and he knows how to use it. He hasn’t ever had to work to get a woman before but Ariel makes him. They have known each other for a while now since Tracey his sister is BFF’s with Ariel.

Ariel doesn’t want to have anything to do with Falcon for an incident that happene
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was already a highly anticipated read for me because I have loved the Crimson Elite series so far. But this book went above and beyond all expectations it was so good. I found myself sitting down thinking I'd read a few chapters and then get up and do a few things. Then the next thing I know I'm 80 something percent in, feeling like I might start crying at any moment and wanting TL Smith to just fix my hurting heart. And of course she did.

From beginning to end this book was complete pe
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Conceited - Crimson Elite Book #3 - T.L. Smith

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

T.L.Smith is taking the Crimson Elite stories to the next level and Conceited has definitely delivered all the feels.

Smoking hot men, sassy women but the core of the story, the Crimson Elite Men, continue to surprise.

Falcon is the consummate manwhore, bedding any and every woman he can but when a feisty raven haired woman re enters his life, he will go to any lengths to protect her.

Ariel has had a love/hate emotional attachment to Falcon since
Lisa Staples
Going into this story you know one thing is going to be true; it's going to be an angsty, tear-your-hair-out ride from start to finish! That's because this is Falcon and Ariel's story and they don't disappoint!

These two are so far from connected on any plane at the start of this book, you will wonder if they will ever find their way past their own issues and arrogance to let their simmering volatile chemistry ignite into anything worthy of passion.

And I have to admit, even when it did, I was a l
Thuy Taylor
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ariel(Raven) has always had the biggest crush on her best friends brother, Falcon. But, he was kind of unattainable, just a few years older, and goes through girls like crazzzyyyy. She's goes away for college but is finally home.

Falcon, I have to say, he was really really unlikeable for me, he was soooo arrogant, conceited, his showboating of him being gods gift to women was just soooooo annoying. I know! I know! Its the title of the book......He definitely played the role precisely..... BUTTTT,
LianaReads blog
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes, another great book by this author.
Reading Conceited made me change my feelings for Creed, the hero from the first book in the series, and although I usually remain faithful, I have to admit that Falcon made me cheat on Creed in a big way.
Never expected to love him so much for all the swooning and determination in getting his own longtime wish accomplished. That wish comes in form of Ariel, his sister's friend and an acquaintance from his past.
Lots of laughs out loud moments and also a few m
Rahmayanti
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect title for Falcon, the third boy in this series. He is that one conceited certified manhor(and yes I misspelled it) and seeing how he work so hard for one simple date with his Raven, it's so humbling. I love seing his journey from a boy to become the man.
And Raven aka Ariel...from that little girl with crush to teen-age with her first love until her first heart break to find her love in one man... She's not perfect, but I admire her courage.

But if you think this is a simple love story b
Sheena
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful second chance romance...

Well, it’s fair to say this is a aptly named book because Falcon is an arrogant ass; he believes he’s god’s gift to women and employs a one night only rule with alacrity...and still the women keep coming back and wanting more. That is until Ariel, a young reporter looking for a break, returns unexpectedly into his life, and the tables begin to turn.

The Crimson Elite series is filled with complex characters the central group of men have questionable moral compa
Kimberly Garner
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah this series just gets better and better. I love every freaking word in this book. Falcon met his match in Ariel, and I love, love, love it. The story was a tad dark, nothing like other books by this author, but for sure the darkest of the series. The by play between the characters, the pace of the book, the overall vibe is just really working for me. This is told in dual pov, so you really get to know both characters and their mindset. Do yourself a favor and read this book. I know you won't ...more
Karin
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story couldn’t have a better name. Conceited fits Falcon to a tee cause he couldn’t be anymore conceited. He is arrogant and so full of himself that I thought his big head would just float away lol but I loved him no the less. Ariel was sweet but still so wary of Falcon all these later cause rejected her when she was younger but she still after all this time feels a incredible pull towards him that she can’t deny. This is a series but each can be read as a stand-alone and this might be favo ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth

Crimson Elite (4 books)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • Anguished (Crimson Elite, #2)
  • Insolent (Crimson Elite, #4)