Start by marking “Three of Hearts (Mastered Hearts, #5)” as Want to Read:
Three of Hearts (Mastered Hearts, #5)

Three of Hearts

(Mastered Hearts #5)

Marcus and Matthew

As brothers, we were always taught to share. We share a successful business, a beautiful beachfront home, and hot women. We’d gladly give it all up for a chance to be with the only woman we’ve ever loved, our best friend, Kate.
The problem is, Kate doesn’t know how we feel. When she does find out, we’re surprised to learn she’s loved us since we were young
Kindle Edition
Published March 18th 2019 (first published March 18th 19)

To ask other readers questions about Three of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three of Hearts

Erica
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whew, the heat in this is off the charts. Ladies, grab a cold drink and curl up for one sexy as hell tale!
Marcus and Matthew are twin brothers, opposites in mannerism but both love their best friend Kate unconditionally, they love her as their friend and as a woman only she has no idea.
These brothers also share everything, did I fail to mention that?!
They loved her enough to watch her marry a man who didn't deserve her, who she knew they despised, because she loved him.
Fast forward a few years a
J_Mc 251
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Sometimes a book in a genre bends the rules a little and doesn’t fit the usual mold. This is one of those times. “Three of Hearts” is a menage romance, but not in the traditional sense. This one actually had some plot to it and existed as more than just an opportunity to get to the steamy sex scenes. Kate has been best friends with the Bailey brothers, Marcus and Matthew, forever. But she has also loved them, and they love her. It makes for an interesting “when will they” aspect that moved the p ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story so much. Not only because Marcus and Matthew made Kate their focus, but they equally loved her son. Yes, there was exes, and society's beliefs to deal with, but I really think they found their happily ever after with the threesome. I am loving this series. Can't wait for what is next.
Barb Ward
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
It was extremely sexual. It was a women's fantasy come true. I did feel, though, that it could have sped up faster in the telling and there were gaps in it as well. It was a turn on though.
elaine
is currently reading it
Diana Elmquist
is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2019

Mastered Hearts (5 books)
  • Rescued Hearts
  • Enlightened Hearts
  • Avenged Hearts (Mastered Hearts, #3)
  • Hidden Hearts ( A Mastered Hearts Short Story -#4)