Start by marking “Stealing Virtue: A Dark Anthology” as Want to Read:
Stealing Virtue: A Dark Anthology

Stealing Virtue: A Dark Anthology

Eight authors come together to bring you a collection of dark and deviant tales based on human trafficking. Do you dare to test your ability to survive the depths of depravity that the mind can sink when all bets are off?

Sail the high seas with Black Jack and attempt to survive long enough to bear witness to the unnerving moments to come. Run Rabbit Run from the Sellers as
Published (first published April 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Virtue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Virtue

Nico
This review is for The Last Dance by James Crow
I’ll review the other stories as I read them

There are dark stories and then there is The Last Dance by James Crow. This short story plunges the depths of depravity and then some. It’s darker than a dogs guts but also strangely compelling. It’s like driving past a car crash and you know you shouldn’t look, but you can’t help it. Just when I thought James couldn’t get any darker after DARE and HOPE, he proves me wrong. This would make a fantastic slas
Dawn Yarrow
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Pace kicked off the anthology with a total bad ass read! It was action packed, gripping and totally unexpected, i really enjoyed reading her story, it was brilliant.

LP Lovell was a new author to me so was excited to read her story and it did not disappoint. The story was gripping, hard to read at times and gave me such feels for the characters. I really enjoyed it and didn't want it to end.

Michelle Brown's story is one no one wants to think about but sadly it is all too real, it tells
Michelle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each story is gripping, different and beautifully dark & twisted.

The Last Dance by James Crow
It's Pitch Black - Mind twisted read, fast paced, gripping and a dark lovers wet dream!

CARBON by Ashleigh Giannoccaro
It's dark, raw, real & an emotional read told in several POV's about the devastating black market of diamond smuggling and human trafficking.

Harvest by Yolanda Olson
If you are infected Len needs your body parts to sell on a dark lovers must read, another epic tale from this author
Snow
Apr 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
What a cluster fuck!!!!

My life has been a bit of a hectic place lately and I ve been juggling with a lot...

Without further shit...of an excuse

I forgot to mark this one as currently reading cause well, I actually FORGOT that I applied for PROMO only...yikes

Like I've said, it's been hectic lately and I've been sloppy too...double yikes

I'll post my review when I READ it, jzst like the rest, since I'm already due with it, in my fucked up rollercoaster of life...triple yikes

I'm simply indulging shame
Tilly (Tilly’s Book Corner)
I will be updating this as I read each story. This review is based on The Last Dance by James Crow.

I didn’t think James could get any Darker than Hope and Dare but he’s really pushed the boat out with this short story!

It’s as Dark as you can get !!! It’s so dark that the devil himself is shocked!!!

It’s a fantastic read that you’ll never know what’s coming until you’ve turned that final page.

James this was truly one of your best performances so far and I can’t wait to see what the other Author’
The Erotic Book Review
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's sick, twisted, dark, and then there's this! I'm reviewing for The Last Dance by James Crow and I'm left speechless. Never would I have imagined that James could get darker than Hope, but, he did not disappoint. Think of the most hideous thing you've ever read...think of the most hideous movie you've ever watched...I guarantee it doesn't compare. I could not stop reading this no matter how unbelievably sick this is. I was totally engrossed in this read and needed to know what happened. A ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Review for Carbon by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

I do love this author's dark side and she didn't hold back on this one this book is that told from different POV'S, I don't want to go into details cos the story is short but the story is about diamond smuggling and human trafficking. Really enjoyed this story I am hoping maybe one day for a full book.
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
I will update as I read each story.

The Last Dance by James Crow.
I received with great joy! Perfectly gruesome -this is deliciously twisted, that fed my dark heart! And, I’m now in torment with myself, questioning my own sanity because I found it a thrilling, gripping read that I didn’t want to end.
Lindsay Crook
Review for Last Dance by James Crow

James' story is as horrifying as it is awesome..We meet Pops and his sons who have a very unique and gruesome game to play..I hope all you little piggies can handle it..

Harvest by Yolanda Olson
This author never fails to blow my mind and fill me with wtf did I just read thoughts..I loved this story.
Mimiorphee
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the other books (yet) so I'll only review The Difference Between.

KRS did it again! She devilishly wrapped the darkest emotions and feelings in a short story full of suspense and twists. The pace is fast, the storyline ruthless and gritty.  It was definitely a read that left me wanting for more; the unique intrigue gripped me to no end. And with and ending like this one I can only scream "Mrs Samuels, give me more, please!"...

Donna Owens
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic book written by some of my favorite authors the stories where amazing like Fancy by Emery LeeAnn,Harvest by Yolanda Olson just to name a few
A definite must read
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will update review as I read more stories.

The Sellers by Michelle Brown— Holy shit. In true Michelle Brown way we are left with a WTF look on our faces. Like that can’t be it? Is that it? I’m missing more damn words!! Right??? Well we will neve rknow because that is the fuckery that is Michelle Brown. Love her and hate her for it. You will want the main character to thrive to live to get the fuck out. Life sucks that way. I’ll lrepare my booze for the next stories.
Linda Cotter
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**This review is for Harvest and Black Jack, and will be updated once I've read the rest of the stories**

Black Jack:
An interesting story that keeps you on the edge of your seat. While Michelle Pace has always had darker elements to her story, seeing her embrace it and really run with it is awesome. Definitely a gripping story with an interesting twist!

Harvest:
The Queen of the Twist has done it again!
Enoch and Len are a cool couple, and seem to have it all figured out. But when one invites the ot
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
This is my review for CARBON by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

Even though this is a short story it sure packs one hell of a punch. Told in multiple POV’s by Matadi, Beya, Yves and Vincenzo. Each character brings their own side to the disturbing existence that surrounds them in the daily struggle of the black market of diamond smuggling and human trafficking.
Ashleigh doesn’t hold back when giving us in graphic detail the hardship the people had to endure and it is because of this that I love this story s
Jennifer Finn
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
**I started with Sellers and really liked it so I was excited to read more but ...

1.) SELLERS / Michelle Brown ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Emily has been in a concrete prison for around 5 months and her 18th birthday will be approaching soon if she’s right about how long she’s been held captive. She’s been abducted by a group who impregnates women, steals their babies to sell, then starts the process all over again. They haven’t touched her yet but she knows it will be coming soon. Owen is in charge, his mother (who is
Anima
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, adventure
What a trip! My mind is overwhelmed with all of these stories. A warning, it is disturbing, violent and horrific. Not all of the stories fall under those terms but heed the warning. If blood and cruelty to women, or people in general, bother you I suggest trying another anthology. I received a copy from Michelle Pace, author of the first book, and was excited to read it. I follow her work and this was completely different from her normal style, I loved it. Black Jack was edgy and suspenseful wit ...more
Renee
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of The Difference between By Kailee Reese Samuels to review.

I loved this short story. It is everything dark and twisted that I love in that kind of story. This is the story of Eve who has been rescued after seven hundred forty seven days of captivity. She has been taken out of that world, is not with Sal and is encouraged to recount her story. There are some surprising events in this book and it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I loved it so much. I was so into th
Ri
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What did I just read?!?

I knew going in that this was going to be a hard topic. I knew it was going to mess with my mind. I guess, I had hoped that there would be some light at the end of the tunnel. Trust me when I say there wasn't. Definitely no happy endings. This was horror through and through.

I guess I found my hard limit when it comes to Dark. There has to be the possibility of hope or redemption. That being said, still a fabulous bunch of authors.
 Tania
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Sellers by Michelle Brown.
In true Michelle style she has left us with a book that leaves you Mind F#@ked.
Poor Emily Reynolds finds herself in the most disturbing situation, praying and hoping for someone to come to her rescue.
This book shows the ultimate betrayal, and will keep you on your toes, trying to guess the outcome.
I seriously can't wait for more and hope for a full length novel of this one.
Isabel
Shelves: 2019-reads
This is my review for The Sellers by Michelle Brown

“The constant crying of newborns babies and the incessant screams of pain from upstairs…”

Sellers, where suddenly you will fall in a dark nightmare, where you want to read and know everything and at same time you want to save them from that mad world from Miss Brown twisted mind.
This time she go over to edge, but you will want to meet Emily,Clive and Owen.
Not so much Grandma… No, not that one!
And just wait for that ending!!
Morgan
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read Yolanda Olson's Harvest. This story was awesome. It had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.
Megan Wright
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review of The Sellers by Michelle Brown.

She is the queen of twisted tales in my opinion. She gives you just enough dirty to make you love it. There is no sweet in this story from her, but that's what has you hooked! I can't wait to see if she takes this story anywhere after this and to see what these other authors have in store!
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
*Review for Last Dance by James Crow. Will update accordingly.

You want it dark and depraved? Well this one is darker then the depths of a black hole. I knew James Crow was a brilliant author, but he is a wicked and depraved evil genius. Pops will hold a special place in heart. This story starts off dark and gets darker as you go on. I was left aghast and speechless, but thoroughly entertained. Brilliantly written Mr.Crow just BRILLIANT!
Rhiannon Hall
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As this is a anthology I will review each story as I read them.

The Last Dance by James Crow.

I love to read dark books and I love all books written by James Crow so this books was a must read for me and The Last Dance is by far the darkest I've ever read (I might need therapy) not because of how dark it is but because I loved it, I didn't want it to end.
Pops and his offsprings are messed up in the most unique way, I would love to know more about them, I'm invested as much as I'm interested in th
Cheryl
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark, thriller, twisted
Black not just dark

Holy Sh!t that was some twisted stuff. Each one was darker than the one before it and then came James Crow's and it was so twisted it actually brought tears to my eyes. My mind is definitely Blown!
Kim Whitehead
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Several short stories that gives you an insight on a variety of authors writings!
Brittany Reece
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
(This review is for HARVEST specifically, more will come when more are read!)

At some point in time, many moons and WTFs ago, I deemed it impossible to predict the outcome of Yolanda Olson's stories because, quite frankly, I got tired of being wrong.

HARVEST was absolutely no exception, given that I didn't even try to guess the ending and I was still blown away.

There aren't even words to describe what takes place in this tale.

It's what happens when you take someone dedicated to their craft and in
Bridgett Brown
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full disclosure I’ve only read 1 story so far, Harvest. I’ll update this when I’ve read the rest of the stories.
Len and Enoch where do I start? Well Len procures things for people. There’s a lost of things still needed. Of course things don’t go as plan and decisions need to be made and once they’re made there is no going back!
The seriously twisted twists will definitely keep you guessing what’s about to happen.
Geegina
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of crazy!!!

This review is for Michelle Brown The Sellers
I don’t know what to say...... all I know is I need more words, that can’t be it. Michelle Brown is twisted and she shows it in her stories, she has you gripping your seats and turning pages. Is dark, and oh so good, You feel for the characters and even fear for them.
I cant wait to see what else is coming.
Karen Preiato
This is my review for CARBON by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

« previous 1 3 next »
Michelle Pace grew up in small town Iowa hanging with the local misfits. She studied theater and vocal music in college, directing and performing in numerous productions. Eventually she chose to settle down, earning more practical degrees in both liberal arts and nursing.

On an enthusiastic quest to avoid shoveling snow, she relocated to the lonestar state with her husband, author L. G. Pace III.