Start by marking “Interludes” as Want to Read:
Interludes

Interludes

The Shamrock Incident

Marissa Carmichael wasn’t usually a klutz, but she was having a bad day, in a hurry, and lost her balance. Arms flailing, her forehead connected with the side of a display case. One minute she was crumpled on the floor, the next she was secure in the arms of a handsome stranger.

Trey Cleary didn’t think his day could get any worse, but after picking up
Published February 28th 2019 by LSJ Romance

To ask other readers questions about Interludes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interludes

Patty
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I saw the title of this one and was curious what it was about. When I read the summary, I knew I had to listen. Three short stories, filled with romance and passion, each with it's own romance trope! I was pulled into each one, loved the premise in each one, and am in awe of how well London Saint James can develop a short story. I loved Trey and Marissa, as I could relate to Marissa completely. That would be me falling over! And what a way to fall! Next we have Quinn and Veronica, and I think th ...more
Brooke
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
A nice bundle of short stories of a few different couples finding their way to love and their happy ever afters. I enjoyed this book quite a bit and look forward to more from this author as well as the narrators.
Sandra
Jun 03, 2019 added it
These were three wonderfully sweet romance stories bundled together. The narrators were very good and I will listen to it again.
De'Ondrea Thompson
Jun 04, 2019
London Saint James
Feb 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: london-s-books
Simon
marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2019
Jocelyne
is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2019
London Saint James has lived in many places, but never felt “at home” until she met the real-life man of her dreams and settled down in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. London lives with her husband and their fat cat who thinks he owns them.

As an award-winning, international bestselling author, London is living her childhood dream. She knew all the scribbling she did, that big imaginat