Start by marking “Faking it with the Billionaire: A Secret Baby, Marriage-of-Convenience Romance (Sexy Fake Marriages Book 1)” as Want to Read:

It was a business deal and I had only one rule.

Do not fall in love.

Losing my v-card to the hot British billionaire was never the plan.

He was sexy as sin but arrogant as hell.

I was an intern dreaming of my catering business;

He was an heir pleasing his mom.

A fake marriage seemed like the perfect plan.

Until his touch made me want more.

His lips against my mouth made me lose

Published February 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Faking it with the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faking it with the Billionaire

Start your review of Faking it with the Billionaire: A Secret Baby, Marriage-of-Convenience Romance (Sexy Fake Marriages Book 1)
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good read. Lucy is asked by Andrew to be his date. Then he asks her to be his pretend wife. At first things are going well and then they have a fight. Thankfully when all is said and done it works out for them.
Shannon Patterson
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Lucy is an enjoyable character. She’s got a certain innocence about her but she’s also got enough spunk to make her interesting.

Andrew is a dissalusioned billionaire. He’s rather entitled, has little patience and basically doesn’t really understand (or want to) the people around him.

They meet when he shows up early to a meeting that she’s been thrust in command of. She doesn’t know who he is and her brashness intrigues him.

Overall the story is enjoyable, there’s just enough drama to draw reader
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Andrew Bastian was receiving an award for his generous giving to children’s programs. From his treatment of a woman he was sitting with, the reader could immediately see that he was entitled, arrogant, and very inconsiderate of anyone else’s feelings. His mother was playing matchmaker again, and he did his best to ignore her.

Lucy was everything that Andrew was not! She was a strong, feisty young woman who wanted to start her own catering business. When she met Andrew at an event, the two had an
Jaclyn  Amethyst  Mae
Actions didn’t speak louder than words
Lucy’s working as an intern at Gustav’s Catering when she’s inadvertently left in charge of overseeing a major event at the Bastian Building. She accidentally runs into the big-wig, Andrew Bastian and is immediately drawn to him. Andrew finds her alluring as well.
The real adventure begins when Andrew invites Lucy to play his fake wife and they move to London. The first few weeks are delightful. It’s evident that Lucy’s feelings for Andrew run deep. Their
Nicki
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Billionaire Andrews meets Lucy while she is catering an event for his company and there is an instant attraction between them, so much so that Andrew proposes a fake relationship to keep his parents happy as their greatest wish is to see him settle down.
Andrew uproots Lucy, moves her from America to London. Doesn’t let her tell a single person the truth, doesn’t even give her chance to say goodbye to her friends and family and she goes along with it because she already has strong feelings for
The Mysterious Reader
I love my husband (a good thing to note as he gets all my reviews) but he knows that the one thing he failed to do for me was turn out to be a hidden billionaire. (*Sigh*). As a result I’m forced to live the billionaire life vicariously and regularly seek to assuage (how’s that for a fancy word) my need for good billionaire romance. Chelsea Greene’s Faking it with the Billionaire: A Secret Baby Romance (Sexy Fake Marriages Book 1) definitely addresses that craving. It was a total pleasure ...more
The Mysterious Reader
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sharon
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucy is a young and ambitious woman with a life plan. She is working as an intern at a catering company to learn the ropes for the future catering business that she plans to own.
At an event that she is a caterer to she meets billionaire Brit, Andrew. He is in situation of receiving much family pressure to be in a relationship. He hits it off with Lucy and an agreement is made where she will be his fake lady in return for the funding of her company.
Sounds like a win win as they venture from fake
Heidi
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a well written book. Lucy is an intern with Gustav’s catering and she is in charge of the job she is at. In walks Andrew, and he doesn’t see her at first and accuses her of eavesdropping. She doesn’t back down from him and afterwards, she is summoned to his office. She didn’t realize he was the CEO of the company they were catering to. Andrew wants to make her a deal. He wants to pay her to go out with him and while she finally agrees, he ups the stakes and asks her to be his fake ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
All Lucy had on her mind was getting her own catering business up and running although she was working as an intern. Andrew was never on her radar until they met at a function she was at as a caterer. The chemistry was combustible and needless to say Andrew was captivated. He needed a fake fiancé to please his mother and she needed finance for her business, a perfect match or was it? Lucy is a feisty woman who holds nothing back and calls it like she sees it. Will they make a go of it or will ...more
Marilyn Smith

Format: Kindle Edition
Lucy is an intern at a catering business so that she can learn since she wants to open her own one day. She’s at a event and she’s helping cater when she sees Andrew. He’s upset that his friends and mother keep trying to set him up so he thinks if he can find someone to pretend to be his fiancée then they would leave him alone. He sees Lucy and thinks she listened to him and he asks her and she denies it. He then asks her his idea and he’d give her startup for her catering
Jean
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andrew and Lucy met when she was catering a function for Andrew's company. The sparks flew and the chemistry was instant. Lucy is a fun loving and spunky women who says things without thinking and Andrew was all work but he was drawn to Lucy as everyone bows down to him but Lucy says as it is. Andrew asks Lucy to go to a few functions with him and she says yes. Andrew is due to go back home when he asks Lucy to be his fake girlfriend at the begging she says no but Andrew makes her an offer that ...more
T
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read. Lucy was very down to earth and Andrew was an arrogant jerk. But they played well off of each other as she brought out the playful in him. Good storyline about cultural and economic differences. Granny ticked me off a bit though. Yes, she and others had a crap life, but to tell Lucy she would burn in Hell if she lived a normal life, pissed me off. His parents weren't much better with their snobbery...telling her whom she could and couldn't talk with, etc.
But we get a HEA so all is
Tonya Sims harper-dixie
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stuck up Britt

I usually don't write a review on a book of I was a reviewer with an ARC , but this book was so enjoyable that I just couldn't help myself. Funny as all get out. Really loved Lucy sense of humor, that she had me laughing so much. It took me some time to like Andy, I would have thought that because he had parents that had a love of one another and not just a marriage of convenience, he would know what the feelings he was having was not a heart attack but the emotions of love.

Ann
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Faking it with a Billionaire
By Chelsea Greene
Main Characters: Lucy and Andrew
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
4 out of 5 stars
Andrew hires Lucy to be his fake fiancé after meeting her at a function for his company. He was taken by her smart mouth because no one talks back to him or says no to him. Right off the get go Lucy stands up to him. She has a business plan and wants to stick with it. Well you just need to read the book to see how
Candice Smith
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved it. He was so aggressive, mean and arrogant in the beginning. She broke down all his walls and made him finally step down off the high horse he was sitting on. I love the female character. She had a lot of spunk and sass lol I loved it. I didn't exactly like his attitude and behavior when she told him she wasn't adapting to her new life and role but it all worked out. I look forward to reading more books and happy I joined the team. Your my first author that I decided to join ...more
Judy Munoz
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. I really enjoyed this story. It was a fun, entertaining romantic romp from beginning to end. It was well written with a great storyline and fantastic characters. Lucy is a smart, sweet, loveable and sassy heroine. Andrew is an entitled, arrogant, alpha and incredibly sexy hero. The chemistry between the two of them sizzles. Their journey together is engrossing and engaging and entirely entertaining. A fantastic read!
Misty Goan
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully well written fake romance story. This engaging story includes drama, angst, love, laughter, denial, tears, regrets and unspoken words. The storyline flowed smoothly and had a great cast of characters that were interesting, relatable had wonderful chemistry with great dialogue of playful banter that had me laughing out loud on a way to an amazing HEA. I honestly and voluntarily reviewed this ARC. ...more
KL Cassanello
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andrew's a total snob, but doesn't see himself that way. Actually, he's an arrogant, self-serving SOB, hell-bent on taking Lucy's virginity, among other things. She is as sweet and down-to-earth as can be. It's nearly impossible to see how these two ever get together beyond their contract, but they manage it somehow. (I think she cut him too much slack, but maybe that's just me...) First book from this author, and I will look for more of her work.
Korkoi
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving the agreement
By Korkoi

I really enjoyed reading about the great, engaging characters and the journey they took to get their happy ending. It is a well written story that kept me engrossed from the beginning until the end. The author did an incredible job writing this book and if you are looking for a exceptional book to read, then you should read this book.

I received on ARC of this book from Bookfunnel and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Theresa Wesley
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lucy is an intern for a catering company. When she meets Andrew by accident she is immediately attracted to him. When he proposes they take a marriage she's in. But will she be able to keep feelings out of the way. Andrew doesn't understand how he feels around Lucy. He's never wanted a real relationship. This is such a cute love story. The story is really good and well written. There is some angst along the way and some laughs too.
Pat
Annie Fitzgerald
Lucy meets Andrew while interning with a catering company in the boardroom of a big company only to find out that he was the CEO. Soon her sass has him wanting her to accompany him to social events and then become his fake fiancé to appease his parents. Love blossoms and now they just have to let go of their stubbornness so they can be happy together.

I am voluntarily leaving a review for an arc copy of this book.
Lisbeth Skogly
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story of a sassy young woman standing up to an arrogant billionaire who has to learn that he can't always controll everything and that life is more than what he thinks he is entitled to. It was funny, sad, frustrating and got me a little angry at times with both caracters, it has it all and I really liked it!
Pat Quinn
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this is one great book! Lucy is funny,snarky, she has one liners that just had me laughing! I love her! Andrew is arrogant, alpha, and can laugh at Lucy. This book is funny, has drama, the chemistry is off the charts, and Andrew is sexier than Chris Helmsworth! It doesn’t get any better than that!
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and gave my honest opinion.
Colleen Sasser
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a heartwarming fantasy romance. The characters are wonderful with romantic interactions. It was an easy read and entertaining with human failings. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a heartwarming romance with a happy ever after. I received this book as an ARC and I am voluntarily reviewing this book.
Carol Fitzgerald
What an awesome book and probably close to real life than some other books. The chemistry between Lucy and Andrew is awesome. Lucy is a spunky character with an innocence about her while Andrew is the typical entitled billionaire. I love seeing all the sparks flying between them and how it all works out. Excellent book that I received an advanced copy and happily leave my own views as a review.
Theresa Wesley
Suzette
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sarcastic take on dating and falling in love. Andrew doesn’t think he has the time for romance in his life and would rather take a more practical approach. When he meets Lucy who is innocent and filter free he has to change his game plan. The author takes us on a scintillating ride through their crazy relationship until they realize that what is happening between them is real.
Stacy
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great book it was so well-written and you didn't know what was going to happen and just hoped that they would get back together. it had a wonderful ending to it. And was really well written. I love reading every minute of it.

• Baby Mistake (Castille Hotel #2)
  • Married by Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #1)
  • Marriage Mistake (Beautiful Mistakes, #1)
  • Baby Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #3)
  • Revenge Revealed
  • Pregnant by Mistake (Beautiful Mistakes, #3)
  • Kissing the Alpha Boss: An Accidental Office Romance
  • Accidental Roommate
  • Forbidden Neighbor
  • Revenge Forsaken: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Daddy
  • The Triplet Scandal - A Billionaire's Babies Romance (Scandalous Book 3)
  • Love Antique (Rules of Love,#3)
  • Unforseen Daddy (Sexy Tycoons, #4)
  • Baby Shock (Mountain Ridge #3)
  • Fake It (Castille Hotel #3)
  • Riding the Pilot: A Fake Marriage Romance
  • Just Faking It (Brother's Best Friend #5)