Start by marking “Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)” as Want to Read:
Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)

Rumble

(World Class Wrestling #2)

Two years. That’s the amount of time I’ve wasted lusting after Wyatt Douglas.

He had me the moment he roared up on his bike and flashed his charismatic smile my way. I wanted to jump on, wrap my arms around him, and ride off into the sunset.

Then my brother introduced him as his friend and crushed my short lived happily ever after.

To make matters worse, we work together at W
190 pages

To ask other readers questions about Rumble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumble

Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance nails it again. Whenever I read one of his sports romance books, I know I'm going to get an hilarious, fun-filled good read combined with steamy chemistry and heartfelt romance. When I read Tussle, I was always intrigued by the chemistry between Ronnie and Wyatt and I am so glad they got their own book because this was so much fun to read. Filled with banter, sass, chemistry and some serious flames and brimming with passion.

I loved both Ronnie and Wyatt together; their intense sexua
Darlene
Meghann Martin
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what to say other then I absolutely love this book! Jacob Chance is a forever, automatic one click author for me, because every story he creates is perfection. His new wrestling romance, Rumble is no exception. It’s a sexy slow burn sports romance at it’s finest.

WCW female champion, Ronnie Gunn is strong, determined, independent and completely stubborn.
She also is in love with her brother’s ( Jesse Gunn) best friend, who she works with.
Wyatt Douglas has wanted Ronnie since he laid
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Ronnie is a spit fire who goes after what she wants and makes no excuses! She’s loud, loving and fearless; except when it comes to Wyatt! She wants him more than she cares to admit but knows nothing good could come of them being together! Thankfully for her Wyatt has all the confidence in the world and knows together they will be unstoppable. Their only obstacle.....Ronnie’s brother and Wyatt’s best friend Jesse!

Who needs to watch wrestling when I have a Jacob Chance novel to read? I love the w
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I first read Tussle I knew I wanted to have Ronnie's story, there was something about her that made me want to know her. Rumble is about Ronnie and Wyatt, 2/3 of the Gunn Club members.

Without a doubt I loved Rumble. The slow burn between the characters, the well timed humor and of course tidbits of our other favorite sports characters of his. I love how Mr. Chance surprised me (I won't tell you how because it'll be a spoiler), which can be a hard feat to do. I love Ronnie, I may
Keri Loves Books
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun and sexy read that left me feeling reminiscient of my WWF fan days. Get ready to RUMBLE! Ronnie and Wyatt are about to heat things up!

Ronnie is an independent, total badass woman who holds the women’s World Class Wrestling title belt. She is career focused and has no interest in a man. Getting burned was no fun, so she’s done with letting anyone close to her heart.

Wyatt has worked hard for years just to make it to WCW. Once he gets hired and teams up with Jesse, Ronnie’s brother, and Ronni
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Reading from a man writer seems like it may have major differences but each and every time I read from Jacob it’s worked me up more than any author has before. I wasn’t so sure about the topic since I’m not much of a wrestling fan but the detail and way he explains each part makes it easier to understand. I freaking loved the idea of this book so much and it didn’t disappoint at all.

From the first time I met Wyatt I fell in love and swooned my heart out. I think he may be one of the best book bo
M
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let's get ready to rummmmmbbbblllleeeeeeee!!!! Jacob Chance is the master of sports romance and he does not disappoint in his latest release, Rumble. Rumble is book two in the WCW series and is such a fun, sexy, entertaining romp. We were introduced to Wyatt and Ronnie (Veronica Gunn) in Tussle. Ronnie is Jesse Gunn's sister. Wyatt is Jesse's best friend. Their attraction is off the charts, but they work together and mixing business with pleasure is a recipe for disaster. Then there is Jesse. Wh ...more
Liz
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rumble by Jacob Chance, the second book in his World Class Wrestling series, was just as sexy and steamy as the first book. Ronnie and Wyatt had a great connection from the very beginning! Their chemistry was insane. Wyatt was all sex appeal and cocky. Ronnie was feisty, fun and strong. But Wyatt was her brother’s friend and that put her in the forbidden zone, right?

I loved Rumble by Jacob Chance. I could not stop reading and read it in one sitting! It was slow burning sports romance that was f
Monica Murphy
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun sports romance!

Based on the descriptions, I could really picture the action happening in and around the wrestling ring.

What a slow burn! Ronnie and Wyatt were sort of afraid to start something, for fear of upsetting Ronnie’s brother Jessie. But Ronnie and Wyatt are just what each other needs. They both knew it the first day that they met.

Awesome cameo by the Boston Terriers hockey and football teams!
Zillah Raven
Fantastic Read

This story is absolutely amazing. Wyatt and Ronnie are the best. This story gives you all types of sweet feelings. There is not one moment that you won't enjoy. As a wrestling fan, I love all the wrestling lingo. I am very pleased with this book. The writing and flow of this book is amazingly perfect. I absolutely recommend this book.
Kim Gauger
Wrestle me baby

Loved this story! Brothers friend and work partner type of book. Amazing chemistry and great storyline. I love how it follows after Tussle and you get peeks into the continuing story of them as well. Great read with a good amount of heat.
Cheryl Blackburn
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Rumble is a Smart, Sexy, Slow burn romance.
Jacob Chance does not disappoint in his newest Sports Romance. I absolutely, loved this book! WCW Female Champ Ronnie (Veronica) Gunn is in love with her brothers best friend Wyatt Douglas. Both have been attracted to each other for 2 years. Neither want to cross the line because of her brother Jesse Gunn or mixing business with pleasure. All that is about to change when their job has them in a fake relationship. I love that Ronnie is a strong female ch
Sam
Smoking

I absolutely love this story. Ronnie and Wyatt FRICKEN SWOON. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS READ.
STeamy
All the feels.
Barbara
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Tussle, book 1 in this series, and was a little worried about any subsequent books keeping up. But boy was I wrong. The author has given us another look into the World Class Wrestling world, with some epic matches/mic talk and amazing behind the scenes looks into the wrestlers private lives. The storyline is funny, romantic and exciting, with characters that are very animated and flamboyant in the ring but very loving and personable when out of the spotlight. They will worm their way int ...more
Rhonda Love
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to rrrruuumble!!

Jacob Chance has rolled out another awesome 5 star read with the 2nd book in his World Class Wrestling series! I loved book 1, Tussle, but Jacob upped it a notch, or 2 or 3, with Rumble. He has given us a sexy slow burn romance with great characters and an excellent well written story line that will pull you in from the beginning.

Wyatt and Veronica, aka Ronnie, have an instant undeniable and off the charts chemistry from the day they meet, but almost immediately they
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Jacob Chance + Sports Romance = Perfection

If you want to read a decent sports romance story, then you need look no further than Jacob Chance. Once again his talent shines with RUMBLE, the second book in his World Class Wrestling series. This is Ronnie and Wyatt's story, and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Their banter, humour ad chemistry has the pages burning up with their slow burn romance.

Both Ronnie and Wyatt were awesome. She was sassy, humorous, opinionated, but she was also someone who cared
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
The World Class Wrestling series by Jacob Chance are becoming fun. flirty, hot, and sexy! I grew up watching wrestling and loved the show so much I thought that one day I could be a woman wrestler. Yeah that never happened. But I got to live through Ronnie and I loved it all! Rumble is exactly what we needed. It didn't hurt that my hunk Jesse makes a lot of appearances. Lilah is a hoot. And Wyatt...watch out world. There is a new wrestler in town and he is super hot, funny, and perfectly un-perf ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I am not a fan of wrestling but I am a fan of Jacob Chance and after reading this one I am so thrilled that I gave his wrestling series a chance. Jacob once again delivered a completely addicting read that is fully of witty banter, angst, off the charts chemistry between Wyatt and Ronnie, fear of losing what they had before and so much more.

Ronnie and Wyatt together were smoking HOT. As you read the book you see them both fighting the chemistry and the connection they feel. He does because she i
Samantha Ortegon
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rumble is the second book in the World Class Wrestling Series and it is everything that I had anticipated. I first had to get through all the rumbling that was coming out of my body from the pitter-patter of my heart to the fluttering of butterflies in my stomach before I could write my review.

Ronnie Gunn and Wyatt Douglas grabbed me from the start, from their first attraction, the boulders that keep them apart, and finally when they allow their guards to come down. It's all so perfectly writte
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
This series is brilliantly addictive, hot and sassy with such strong characters like Ronnie And Wyatt I knew this would be an explosive read and I was in no way disappointed!

Ronnie knows from there first meeting that Wyatt could be the one to really break her so she vows to never go beyond friendship, there friendship builds but unlucky for Ronnie it only makes her fall more for the loveable rogue.

With his easy smile and rocking body Wyatt has always had it easy with the ladies but he’s never
Tiffany Brocato
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance is one of my all time favorite authors for numerous reasons. His talent for producing unique stories is absolutely refreshing and makes for an unforgettable read! The women he writes are strong, independent, and quick witted but also flawed and relatable. Ronnie was nothing short of that and a kick a%# chick I’m sure I would have loved and aspired to be back when I was sitting on the floor eating Dunkaroos and 3D Doritos while catching the latest wrestling match!The guys are always ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Professionally Ronnie’s career couldn’t be any better as she is the reigning Woman’s Wrestling Champ however the same can’t be said for her personal life. She is focusing all her determination and strength on her career especially since the one man she wants is the man she shouldn’t have fellow wrestler and her brother’s best friend Wyatt.

For two years Wyatt has been denying his attraction for Ronnie and accepts that being friends is all she wants. When they are told a pretend relationship betwe
Tre Talbot
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of these World Class Wrestlers. I will forever be one of #JessesGirlz but Ronnie and Wyatt are my new favorites. We’re given a great blend of drama, romance and friendship throughout the entire story. To witness a friendship shared for a couple years prior and then see how they grow and bond makes you excited for the will they/won’t they. I love seeing the confidence and independence Ronnie has, it’s inspiring. The descriptions during the shows are spot on where you feel as th ...more
Lauren Harwood
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 star sports romance

Once again, Jacob Chance has shown us why he is the King when it comes to writing sports romances.
He has such a unique way of pulling you into the story and making you see the words he's written come to life before your eyes.
Wyatt and Ronnie had an instant connection and the tension that was built between them gave me goosebumps. I was waiting on the edge of my seat to see how it all unfolded.

If you love reading sports romance, i definately reccomend you read this book.
Lauren Harwood
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

If you love reading sports romance, i definately reccomend you read this book.
Shannon Godwin
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If anyone can write a sports romance, Chance is your guy! I absolutely love these books. This is the second book & although it can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading Tussle, book 1, just because they are that great!
Ronnie & Wyatt have a connection that will draw you in. I love how they grow closer over the years & try to not cross the line.
My favorite part was seeing some of my favorite guys from the Boston Terriers show up!
Jackie Deans Zielke
Fun and entertaining

The story of Wyatt and Ronnie had some laugh out loud moments and steamy moments. The sexual tension between this two was off the charts. I loved that as a sports book that we actually we got to a lot of the actual sport, which was entertaining. We also get a glimpse of Jesse and Lilah ‘s life.
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, and is Ronnie and Wyatt’s story. These two have an undeniable chemistry but Wyatt is Ronnie’s brothers’ best friend. This is a well written flawless story, which is fun, entertaining, steamy, humorous and with witty banter throughout. This talented author has done an awesome job in penning this masterpiece, and I cannot wait o read more of his work, which I highly recommend for all.
Charmane Hackworth
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rumble is book 2 in the World Class Wrestling series by Jacob Chance. Rumble can be read as a standalone. I would read Tussle first just because 😀 I was so exited to see Wyatt and Ronnie get together. The chemistry between Wyatt and Ronnie is so good.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook
www.facebook.com/jchanceauthor/
Instagram http://www.instagram.com/jchanceauthor
Twitter
Amazon http

World Class Wrestling (2 books)
  • Tussle (World Class Wrestling #1)