Start by marking “So Steady (Silver Daughters Ink, #2)” as Want to Read:
So Steady (Silver Daughters Ink, #2)

So Steady

(Silver Daughters Ink #2)

Nicole DaSilva keeps her mind on the future. That’s where her perfect life is. At least it will be if she can sort out her broken engagement, get her tattoo removed, control her wayward sisters and catch the person stealing from their business…but that’s easier said than done. Especially when there’s a huge, strangely attractive tattooist in her way...

Noah Newcomb keeps h
Published August 14th 2019 by Eve Dangerfield Books

To ask other readers questions about So Steady, please sign up.
Eve Dangerfield Hell yeah she ditches her fiance. Fuck that guy. Release on 14/08/2019!
…more
Hell yeah she ditches her fiance. Fuck that guy. Release on 14/08/2019!
(less)

Start your review of So Steady (Silver Daughters Ink, #2)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤- So Steady
Series ➳ Silver Daughters Ink 2#
Author: ➳ Eve Dangerfield

Publication: August 14, 2019
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

ღ We back with Noah & Nicole story ….. Yay

what man to do when his too uptight, too reliable accountant/cleaning freak boss sister, who is now has her sights on you?

Don’t get me wrong Noah wants Nicole, she is sexy as hell to him even if her Ex made her think otherwise, but Noah is running from his past & doesn't want draw attention to himself. Besides Noah not sure Nicole can handle
Irena BookDustMagic
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
So Steady is a book that is outside of my comfort zone (I rarely read steamy romances) but still, when I got a chance to read it I wanted to give it a try, because I like to switch genres all the time.
This was also my first time reading a bikers romance (is that how you call it?) and I have to admit, I really enjoyed this dangerous side of the story.

So Steady is second book in the series, but it can be read as standalone.
I didn’t read the previous book and I had no problem following the story wh
Aisling Zena

Review now posted 15/8/19

Eve Dangerfield strikes again! Every time I finish a book of hers I think to myself she can't possibly top herself and every time she proves me wrong. I cannot express in words how much I enjoy her books and with how much relish I devour them without coming across as a crazy person.

I love how she takes two mismatched characters and manages to form them into these sublime couples. And not just random, rampant chemistry couples but ones that truly understand one
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Kissing her wasn’t like kissing anyone else. It was like returning to a place you loved. The beach. The forests. His heart was thumping in his ears, his chest; every inch of his skin. This girl, this fucking girl.”

Ummm....I would like to have a moment of silence for my ovaries, please. They put up a good fight, but they just couldn't hold up against the potency of Noah Newcomb. The man didn't just destroy them, he obliterated them without so much as batting a grumpy and sil
Melanie A.
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!!
Sometimes he questioned how he'd ever understood the world before her.
Classic Eve Dangerfield goodness! Dirty, edgy, HEARTFELT. I SO loved it.

It was wonderful to be back in the Silver Daughters Ink world, this time with uptight Nicole and hulking Noah(!!) as the stars of this opposites attract show . . .

Nicole DaSilva is a control freak; straight-laced, by-the-book, and to-the-point. Nothing wrong with that, except when she's surrounded by her family.
As the onl
Isabella. R
5 Rose Gold Stars ⭐️

So Steady is the perfect example of how an opposites attract romance story should be written. A tale of two people with so much baggage that the concept of being happy has become foreign. But sometimes what you think you want isn’t what you need....

Nicole DaSilva is the ‘vanilla sheep’ of the family in comparison to her outgoing inked siblings. Back home to sort out the finances for the family business Silver Daughters, her life is quickly unravelling. From the outside she’s
Stacey is Sassy
They speak my language…

***4.5 Stars***

I read a lot of books from different walks of life and appreciate the variety in seeing how others live but I absolutely loved the opportunity to read a book set in my own backyard. Well, not exactly my backyard but pretty much my next-door neighbours’ backyard. Melbourne is just a hop, skip and jump away from Brissy...if you call an 18+ hour drive not too far.

I loved stepping back into Eve Dangerfield's world and catching up with the Silver Daughters Ink c
✰ Liz ✰
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
"Please don't hurt me."

description

So Steady is the second book in the Silver Daughters Series. Although this is the second book, it can absolutely be read as a stand-alone. Nicole DaSilva has moved home to help get her family's business in order. Nicole is working hard to get over her broken engagement, reconnect with her sisters, and get her tattoo removed. The last thing on her mind is falling for a hot "bad boy" tattoo artist that works in the shop. Noah Newcomb is a man of mystery and is everything
Whitney
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
HOLY SMOKES!

When Eve Dangerfield reached out to me asking if I would like a complimentary copy of her new novel, I was flattered. *THANK YOU* A good book friend of mine was raving about her work so I knew I had to read it. Also, would you please take a look at the steamy, electric cover? Gorgeous! I accepted it graciously, but then that little seed of doubt had planted itself in my subconscious.

This is a new to me author. This is the second book in a standalone series. (I RARELY read bo
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Absolutely love when you get a surprise!! Not that I thought this wouldn't be good, it was just more to me. I enjoy this author more and more as I read her amazing stories.

This book was great, kept me wanting and needing more, definitely kept my attention from start to finish!!! Looking forward to more from this author!! Soon, I hope!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
3.5 to 4 Stars!

First, I'm in love with Noah! I have a thing for the big, broody men and that is Noah and then some. He's got a past and he's all tatted up which only enhanced my love for him. The fact that his look makes people wary was also appealing to me. Now, I like a scary dude as long as he isn't truly mean. He treated Nicole very well and that was just icing on the cake for me.

As for Nicole, I had a really hard time with her. I just really struggle with a heroine who doesn't have self res
Deborah
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great read. This time it’s Nicole and Noah.

It’s impossible not to love Noah. I fell him love with the quiet giant in the previous book. Noah is a man running from his past. He wasn’t dealt the best hand but with a little help he’s found his groove. And he’s such a sweetie. I hate that his expectations from life are so low. While he’s attracted to Nicole he doesn’t feel he deserves her.

Nicole took a while to really grow on me. Not her fault at all the problem is all me, I like reading abo
Jen
4.5 Stars

”Family is more important than ink. Even in this family.”

Nicole DaSilva may share her shiny black hair and her pretty blue eyes with her twin sister, Sam, but that’s where the similarities end. From the beginning, Nicole has always been the odd man out as far as her family’s concerned. Neat, organized with a little bit of prim and proper thrown in for good measure, Nix finds herself to be a bit of a puzzle for her free spirited, ink-loving family. When Nicole’s forced to come home to he
Carol
4.5 stars.⭐⭐⭐⭐

My very first read by Eve Dangerfield after the author offered me an ARC copy thinking this might be a book that was suited to my reading tastes and "oh boy!" was she right!!!
This was in fact so....very.....much....."up my alley!" Ok enough with the idioms but you get the point..... I totally loved it and now consider myself a new fan of this author.
It was such enjoyable reading and also the writing style was perfect for me.
I read it in one sitting.... not wanting to put it aside
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
44069936._SY475_-1.jpg

This is the second book in the series but can definitely be read as a standalone I did and had no issues whatsoever.
Nicole Dasilva is the straight-laced business-minded sister of the family who is back home trying to get the family's tattoo shop back in the black.
Due to her refusal to move back home and put him first her idiot, cardboard-cutout fiancee cuts her loose leaving her newly single again.
Nicole is the complete opposite to her two extraverted and tattooed sisters Sam and Tabby.
She lacks
Antonella
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was my first read by this author. So, I can say this can definitely be read as standalone.
I enjoy it.

This was fast & steamy read about Nicole and Noah. The two have an abundance of chemistry but also a lot of baggage. Noah has some issues with his past and family, and Nicole just got out of a relationship.

If you like your heroes grumpy and with tattoos with naughty parts left in the plotline this is a book for you.

This was sex and gender positive read.
Even though it took me some time
Susan's Reviews
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the quirky vibe and over the top cast of characters in this story. I also liked the rambunctious DaSilvas, and how they supported each other, regardless of how flagrant their individual behaviour was (and there were many instances of colourful or strong language and eyebrow raising shenanigans!)
Trigger Alert: there is a fair amount of swearing in this novel, but I suspect that this was done on purpose. From my recent experience, many MC/biker gang story lines tend to have a lot of sweari
Syndi
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
*I received a free copy of ARC from Miss Dangerfield in exchange for honest review*

This is my first read by Miss Dangerfield. The story of 2 damaged person on the opposite end finding love in each other, is always my go to book. In So Steady, Noah is the hero and Nicole is the heroine. It takes a me a while to warm up to Nicole. I think because she is very insecure woman with so many needy issues. I got that she feels like outsider inside her own family. Her past is full of rejection. And her at
❤Sana❤
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nixalopolous stars!!

*ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.*

“I’ll hurt you, Nicole. I’ve wanted you for too long, too fucking bad to hold back. You let me into that little pussy, I’ll fuck you until it hurts. I want it too bad not to.”

description

Let me just take a moment to cool the hell down because this book set me on fire. Nikki and Noah were THE REAL DEAL.. The chemistry between these two totally different characters was out of this world hot and unbelievably s
Leigh
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So Steady is book 2 in the Silver Daughters Ink and it's the first book I have read from this author but most definitely not the last. I really enjoyed this book, it was cute, funny and super sexy. Noah and Nicole were awesome together, their chemistry was off the charts. Noah was a fantastic H, he is so caring and thoughtful with a side of dirty. It took me a little longer to warm up to Nicole because of her insecurities. The sisters Sam and Tabby were enjoyable although OTT at times that becam ...more
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Nicole was the female of shall I say innocence until she meets Noah. He wasn't the type of guy she would be into because they're opposites but as the old saying opposites attract and these two really do attract . Nicole is the planner, has been timid due to things that happened to her. So when she decides to go back home for awhile but while being around her family can be welcoming but Nicole is too timid to voice what she really wants.
Noah's past isn't really shared much in the beginning of th
maggieandteddy
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book, but I read this first with no problem.
Nicole is one of 3 DaSilva sisters. Her sisters Tabby & Nicole's twin Sam are the edgier, more out- there sisters.
Nicole has traveled from Adelaide to her hometown Melbourne to help with their tattoo business.
Nicole has just had a bad break up with her no good fiance' Aaron.
Noah works at Silver Daughters Ink. He's the quiet, broody, sexy guy that is opposite of her ex.
Nicole is intrigued. This is 3rd person POV.
I wouldn't say this is
JewelsyGoolsy
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3.25 stars. Really enjoyed the story. It gets me super excited when I see references of places and sites that I know so well in my own home town. Unfortunately I had to drop some stars because even though I liked everything from the characters, to the plot, backdrop and hawt smut; I didn’t really feel the chemistry or passion that I normally seek when I’m bbf and romance hunting.

Told in dual 3rd person POV. Standalone story in a series. HFN ending that preps you into book #3.
Alex in Spades
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

After reading the first book in this series - So Wild - I was very curious about Nicole, who was a bit of an outsider compared to her family. She's an accountant, has a fiancee, and a "normal" life. But everything complicates for her, when she's back home to help her sister with their family tattoo studio, and she encounters Noah - the tattoo artist with a past.

Nicole was a bit of a doormat at the beginning, and I wasn't a fan, I get that her ex was supposed to be the bad guy, but she rea
Elle
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-oh-kay-stars
3.5* STARS!

After my long hiatus, I read this right away. I already half forgotten the story itself but thanks to the author, she made quick summary on the first few chapters.

Nicole DaSilva aka Nix aka Nikki was quite a bitch at first with stuck up persona. She's the 'normal' person among the sisters. The opposite of her twin, Samantha. In the first book, Nicole was engaged but it doesn't last long. Loyalty is within the family even they're unbearable sometimes. I loved straight forward heroine.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
4 stars. This was a good book! So Steady is book two in the Silver Daughters Ink series. This book is Nicole and Noah's story. Nicole is the twin sister of the heroine from book one and a seemingly straight laced accountant. She is back in town to help her sisters save their father's tattoo parlor after he goes missing, leaving behind her cheating fiance. Noah is a tattoo artist that works in the parlor who is hiding a secret past. He is Nicole's opposite, a bad boy who doesn't trust anyone or m ...more
Zoe
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gritty, tantalizing, and risqué!

So Steady is an alluring, fervid tale that takes you on a journey into the life of Nicole DaSilva, a successful accountant who inadvertently finds her life turned upside down after her fiance calls off their engagement, her father goes missing, the family tattoo shop is close to financial ruin, and she finds herself unexpectedly attracted to the tall, broody, tattoo artist Noah.

The prose is steamy and intense. The characters are supportive, dependable, and secreti
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, sonal, 2019-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Well written and seriously witty, So Steady by Eve Dangerfield was another great book in the Silver Daughters Ink series. Nicole and Noah's story was funny and entertaining and featured two really great main characters. I love opposites attract stories and Nicole and Noah were as different as can be, yet they shared an intense attraction that was too strong to fight.

I really enjoyed the way the story was laid out and the progression of Noah and Nicole's relationship. The connection between them
Cyndi
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, Eve for this book! It was awesome!

Our heroine thinks she will find happiness following a completely different path than her sisters and father. What she doesn't realize is how important family is. Then she meets who she thinks is the ultimate bad boy.
Our hero has led a life full of bikers and violence. After spending time behind bars he cleans up his act. He takes his art as a tattooist and tries to make a life for himself. Can he convince the boss's daughter he is not the bad boy
« previous 1 3 next »

• Captivated
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • Far Cry (Talbott's Cove, #3)
  • Outmatched
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Lies
  • Heat Stroke (Beach Kingdom, #2)
  • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
  • Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)
  • Calico Descending (Juniper Unraveling, #2)
  • Halfway Girl (Girl, #2.5)
  • A Heart of Blood and Ashes (A Gathering of Dragons, #1)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #3)
Eve Dangerfield has loved romance novels since she first started swiping her grandmother’s paperbacks. Now she writes her own sexy tales about complex women and gorgeous-but-slightly-tortured men. Her work has been described as ‘the defibrillator contemporary romance needs right now,’ and not by herself, or even her mum, but OTHER PEOPLE.
Eve lives in Melbourne with her boy and a bunch of semi-dea

Silver Daughters Ink (2 books)
  • So Wild (Silver Daughters Ink, #1)

News & Interviews