Start by marking “Until I Make You Mine” as Want to Read:

Until I Make You Mine

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

"All it took was one look at her to ruin all other women for me."

A Happily Ever Alpha standalone featuring cameos from some of Aurora Rose Reynolds Until Series characters!

*Official blurb to follow*
69 pages
Published April 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Until I Make You Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until I Make You Mine

Start your review of Until I Make You Mine
Jenny
Apr 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: steamy
It was ok I guess. Both hero and heroine are virgins and each other's first and only love so that was sweet. Epilogue was nice. Heroine is pregnant and is starting her new job.
Carmen Rae
Cute insta love in the beautiful Aurora Rose Reynolds' Happily Ever Alpha world.
♡Tonya♡

This was a very sweet friends to lovers story. They met as children and both loved the other and kept it inside. I will be honest and say I was so disappointed she went on the date. I thought for sure she would back out because she loved the hero, but she didn’t

-no cheating
-friends to lovers
-dual virgin
-steam - one sex scene that lasted a bit of the book
-safety - she went on a date ever though she loved the hero. Not completely safe
-ok epilogue but would have loved a better look a
Amyb1975
4.5 virginal stars

I knew I was just gonna love this one.
Surprise surprise, Amy loves a story where the H/h meet as kids and lose their virginity to each other. No other choice for me but to love that shit right to the bone!
-🎶dual virgins 🎶
-no cheating
-no abuse
-insta-love
-no OM/OW drama at all
-H is head over ass for the h
-epilogue at 4 years out

Another fantastic dual virgin story from Ms. Snow. I just can't get enough of these.
nikki
Apr 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Kace and Shiloh have been best friends since they were kids and have both secretly harboured feelings for the other but been too scared to confess. This is a very quick read, coming in at around 60ish pages. It didn’t blow me away, but I also didn’t hate it. Both H and h are virgins and have been saving themselves for each other but I just found it all a bit too cringey at times.
lily waheed
Apr 27, 2019 rated it liked it
A good read
Jami
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Until I make you mine

He wants her, she wants him. Best Friends scared to tell the truth until it’s almost too late.

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no om/ow drama
-epilogue 4 years out
Lauren
Until I make you mine is a novella that is a part of the happily ever-alpha series. This story is short, fast paced and a nice read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline sweet.
Until I make you mine is a friends to lover’s romance. Kace has been in love with Shiloh since he met her when she was ten and he was twelve. They stayed best friends for years but it wasn’t until Shiloh was gettin
Nova
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great little read with a whole lot of BOOM! I honestly love the Until series.

Kace fell in love with Shiloh the day she moved in across the street as children. From that day on he could never see his life without her in it but has he left it too late to tell her how he feels as now teenagers she’s about to leave for college. He needs to tell her he loves her or he could lose her forever.

Shiloh loves Kace but scared of losing their friendship has buried her feelings but she’s leaving
Fiona Fog
Friends to Lovers

I loved these two, the history they have.

When Kace first met Shiloh he was only Twelve years old. But he knew even then that there was something about this girl. And as the years passed those feelings changed into love.

Shihlol felt the same way. When her family moved in next door to Jace these two became best friends. But as they got older her feelings started to change. But how do you tell your best friend that your in love with him?

A friends to lovers journey. Absolutely no
L
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Love - Forever Love

Kace and Shiloh's story proves that sometimes your first love is destined to be your forever love. Their story is a sweet reminder of what it feels like to be young and in love with a love will conquer all mindset and the whole world ahead of you. This short story contribution to the 2019 Happily Ever Alpha World by Jenika Snow is a quick, easy read that is low on angst and high on passion. The connection to the original series characters from Aurora Rose Reynolds Until
Rhonda
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful , sweet story by Jenika Snow. I love how this started when the characters were young and we got to follow them. Ms. Snow never disappoints me with her books. I try and get each one that comes out!! Do yourself a favor and pick this book up for a quick read!! I highly recommend it!
Carmen  Torres
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say this book is off the charts! When you meet Kace and Shiloh you fall in love. People might think they're too young but when he saw her at 12 years old BOOM! this is a sweet tale of forever. Worth every word read.
Jessica
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awe

A cutesy sweet novella that I really enjoyed. Young couple... right out of high school. Insta-love for sure with this one.
Flo Grugel
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super sweet short story.
Friends to lovers that gave me warm and fuzzies, loved !
Lisa Book Stacks
Mine

Young love between two kids become true love as they grow and become older. Nice story but nothing special. But worth reading.
Emily
Kace and Shiloh have been best friends since they were kids. Now Shiloh has just been accepted to college and moving away and Kace is supposed to follow in his fathers footsteps. However the feelings Kace have for Shiloh is anything but friendly, he loves her more then anything and is ready to take the next step if she is willing.

Short and sweet. I liked this bot would have liked for it to be longer to really get to know the characters.
MzAnn
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Until I Make You Mine

This was one of the better short reads I've come across. There was a little more to this story than in other short reads, but I feel like too much time is spent dragging out some parts of the story (how many chapters were dedicated to Kace and Shiloh's first time together?); I feel like the story could have been advanced in other ways.

These short reads are not for me, in general, but this one was OK.
Jenny Wood
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So sweet.

So, I'm not big into young adult stories. These two are fresh out of high school where everything is so shiny and grown up, and you just can't wait to get life started and think you know everything. I didn't feel that way with these two.
Childhood best friends who had always had feelings for each other but neither one wanted to risk losing the other that they kept it to themselves until it hurt so bad they couldn't not tell....

Shiloh got accepted to her dream school and was going to be
AYA Alminiana
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shiloh was a little girl wearing pigtails when Kace saw her for the first time and knew that she would be his forever. They became best friends, but it was only when they graduated from high school that Kace finally acknowledged that he loved his best friend.

The thought of Shiloh leaving for college in New York while he will be staying onto help in his family's business was not something that Kace could accept, but he was afraid to tell her his true feelings, not knowing that Shiloh loved him i
Raecharmed
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shiloh and Kace grew up together and he always knew that she was the one for him. Now years later they are getting ready to move into adult life and start their futures and he knows that he can't let her go without telling her how he feels. Shiloh is getting ready to move to New York for college but she doesn't want to leave Kace she has feelings for him beyond friendship but is afraid he will reject her so she stays quiet. However when he comes clean about his feelings she knows that she can't ...more
Tracey
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great romance! 💞❤️️💞

Kace fell in love with Shiloh the first time he saw her as the new neighbor kid and she felt the same thing. But both of them were so shy that neither of them acted on it until Shiloh was accepted in her dream college, NYC. They were always just best friends and neither one dated until Shiloh was asked out by a guy she only thought of as a friend. That's when Kace knew he had to tell her how he felt or risk the chance of losing her forever. 💕💗🔥💕

I really enjoyed reading
Amy Miller
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kace fell in love with Shiloh when he was just 12 years old. She has been his everything since then. Only she doesn't know. They are in the best friend zone and he has been afraid to ruin that. Shiloh as also loved him for along time, but hasn't told him. A date and looming college in another state finally forces these two to share their feelings. Can they work through everything and find the love they have always shared.
These two were so sweet. I like how Kace & Shiloh are only friends at first
Uhleeseeuh
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute story

Not my favorite. I've stayed away from Snow novellas because I noticed a pattern. The smut is chapters long, because of a lot of repeated dialogue and actions. It is distracting for me, because while I understand angst and anticipation, her books don't come off that way. It honestly feels like she is trying to fulfill a word count. I started thinking this book was a prequel to a full length novel. Something about the way it was written, and I also didn't like how the epilogue was writt
Viv “BookVixen” Gutierrez
Loved it from start to finish.

Wowww. This book was both a party-melter and a heart-melter. This author outdid herself with this. Some of her books are hit and miss, especially since she likes to use blurbs like “innocent” to describe her heroines and then you find out, no, the h isn’t innocent; she’s spread her legs for a man other than the H and given her body to another. Bleccchhhhh. No emotional bond or the deep connection of belonging. It’s repulsed me so much I’m very wary of whenever I se
Lisa H
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Time is running out.

Kace is 20, and has been smitten with Shiloh since they meet eight years ago.
Best friends, neither one has the courage to say they want more. That is until...

Shiloh, 18 has a thing for Kace.
But she’s just accepted a date (non date) with Ian. And she’s also just been accepted to NYU.

Changes are coming for this young couple.
Will either one fess up to their feels?
I’m think yes and it’s gonna be hot and sweet. And a first.
Recommend.

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Mary
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet and sexy short story. It's a fairly quick and easy read that is well written with some delightful characters. I really enjoyed Shiloh and Kace's story. They have know each other since were young and have become best friends. They are each secretly in love with the other. However, she is about to go to college. Will he let her get away or will everything change. This is such a heartwarming love story. I really enjoyed the change and development between these two characters. What a ...more
Ashleigh
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride.... Wow. I mean seriously, wow.
That was one hell of a read.
I am not sure that I even know where to begin writing a review for this because it is truly an awesome experience. It was like these were real people and this situation could be real. I really thought this book was an awesome addition to the genre.
Great character development, steamy sex scenes and twists and turns to be able to sink into the book. This book is Amazing so get to it!

I received a free copy of this book and am
booklovingredhead
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until Midnight (A Drive Me Wild and Until Series Crossover Novella)
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until the Tequila (Killers & Happily Ever Alpha World Crossover Novella)
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Pretty Virgin (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • Heiress
  • Muse
  • Starlet
  • His Innocent Mate (Unforgiven Country #1)
  • Wedding Cake Crasher
  • Restored
  • His Hostage
  • A Forbidden Mating (Unforgiven Country #2)
  • Pretty Prize
  • In Love with the Agent (Knox Police Force, #3)
  • Rock-a-Bye, Baby: A Vegas, Baby Novella
  • Love Letters (Boot Camp, #2)
  • Mine
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla