Start by marking “Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)” as Want to Read:
Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)

Irrelephant Omens

(Magical Midway #5)

Another poisoned ringmaster.
Colliding portents.
As dark forces gather, one witch must break the circus free of fate before destiny destroys them all.

Charlotte is at the end of her tether. With her best friend lecturing her about the past, a mysterious old woman demanding she comply with the future, and signs everywhere pointing in opposite directions, she’s not sure how

Published November 15th 2018 by Badchen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Irrelephant Omens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irrelephant Omens

Start your review of Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)
Sue
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-challenge
Ringmaster Charlotte finds herself in a bit of a quandary. Her boyfriend’s father (a cantankerous Ringmaster) is on death’s door and she is being coerced to comply with the prophecy to let him die. She can’t turn to Duncan as he has been possessed by something and nothing seems to be as it should.

Charlotte must find the strength to do what is right and also unravel the mystery of what is happening at both circuses. Will she save the dying Ringmaster or will she let him die?

This is the fifth book
Toni
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Charlotte and Gunther are in the thick of it. Only this time too many witches get involved. The bad thing is that everyone is telling Charlotte what to do. Her and Gunther have drawn closer together and now working together draws them even closer. Then Roland, Gunther;s dad is poisoned and suddenly the seer is telling her to join the circuses so Roland can die. Now Charlotte has to make a decision inbetween being blasted from all sides with too much information and too many orders. ...more
Nadine
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun!

Oh my witch, this is such a fun series! It’s so entertaining! And so different! A new case, and it’s Magic and Mayhem! Can Charlotte learn to trust herself? As opposed to all the others who seem to have an opinion.

In theory you COULD read this as a standalone, as the mystery in this book itself stands on its own, but for the character development and the thread that develops throughout the series, I wouldn’t recommend that. Fun to watch Charlotte growing into her role more and more.

I
Molly
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: mystery/adventure/supernatural fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout, author newsletter
interfering forces seem to be much at work on and with the Magical Midway.

Another ringmaster poising also takes place - this time Mr. Makepeace.

The Witches Council are also a force to be reckoned with.

Balancing which combination of advice and instinct to follow will not be easy for Charlotte, but with friends and family ostensibly working for and against her, the challenges seem the greatest so far in lots of ways.

Read on for another series of exciting happenings, mysteries and romance/family
Ava Aldridge
Short.

These books would be very short of the same things didn't happen over and over. Same around and ideas. The editor is missing, in every book, simple things like 'tole and toll'. Just appears less professional. I will read the series. I keep hoping for more story advancement. I think the basic idea is interesting and there is so much that can be played with. Good way to spend a morning. While reading these books you do become engaged. They could easily be first class work.
Pete
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal mystery fans
This is the latest book in the 'Magical Midway' cosy mystery series, and it carries on from the earlier books. It is a very well written paranormal mystery story which maintains interest throughout due to the fast moving and exciting storyline, and continues the ongoing battle between the Midway and the Witches Council. It is a fun feel-good read, but which also has some observations on democracy, fairness, inclusivity and relationships. I really enjoyed reading this book.
I received a free copy
Claudia
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Roland Makepeace, Gunther's father, has been poisoned and Charlotte and her team in the Magic Midway try everything to save him and to find out who poisoned him. But more trouble is brewing and finally the top players reveal themselves, letting Charlotte questioning most of the things she knew as well as who is her ally and who is her enemy.
An exciting continuation of the story of the Magic Midway - I am looking forward to the next book.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Catherine Stratman
Charlotte and her gang are back again. Roland is poisoned but who is the guilty party?? We learn more details about the magic surrounding the paranormal circus's and how they came to be. And history of some of our leading characters. Will Charlotte and Gunther survive the Witches Council?? Can't wait for the next installment!

Janet Graham
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Episode of the Magical Circus
This is such a great series! It should be read in order for the most enjoyment as each episode builds on previous books. This story really kept me in knots until the end. I enjoyed it as much or more than the previous books. This is a cozy, paranormal story that will not give you nightmares or creep you out. The magic is cool as are the characters! I received this ARC book for free and this is my honest review.
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Irrelephant Omens by Leanne Leeds is a wonderful story to read. This is a wonderful paranormal mayhem, murder and big top chaos that I am so glad I read. I love reading this story so much it brings mystery with paranormal stuff. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves paranormal mysteries.

Pat Eroh
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great series that I need to catch up on now that I know how good it is. I love the characters and the witty interactions in this wonderful witchy mystery. I was intrigued from the start and hated to put it down, and hated for it to end. Glad I can get more of these to read.

Tanya
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is fed up with her friend going on about the past. Then another ring master is found unconscious. She wants to help him but the old lady says she should let the death happen. What will she do? Will she try to save him? See if she will

Stephanie
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in this series. I love this series. The characters are outrageously hilarious and the storyline is awesome.

Barbara
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story in the Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries series a death, secrets, drama, and suspense. I found myself crying at part of this story, I am looking forward to reading the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Rhonda Jones
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now It Is Really Getting Interesting

In this book we get a lot more backstory. And a surprising good new character! The overarching plot line that is slowly coming together through each book takes a remarkably big leap in this book. Very interesting! Loved it.
Rebecca L. Miller
Loved it. Had a good cry at the end. Please let us know when the next one is coming out.
Bill Watson
Lonnie Lepp
Nov 21, 2018
Tera Leigh
Jan 15, 2019

• Stitches and Witches (Vampire Knitting Club #2)
  • Crochet and Cauldrons (Vampire Knitting Club #3)
  • Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)
  • Flip the Witch Switch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #14)
  • Stockings and Spells (Vampire Knitting Club #4)
  • The Vampire Knitting Club (Vampire Knitting Club #1)
  • Haunted And Hexed (Blackwood Bay Witches #1)
  • Cupid in Crisis (Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery Short)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Barbeque & Brooms (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Bad Magic and the Big Top (Blackwood Bay Witches #2)
  • Spirits, Spells, and Wedding Bells (Pyper Rayne Book 5)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Phantoms in High Fidelity (Blackwood Bay Witches #3)
  • To Spell with It (Moonstone Bay Mystery #4)
  • Sweet Tea & Spells (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 3)
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $1.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your

Magical Midway (8 books)
  • Witchiest Circus on Earth (Magical Midway, #1)
  • Life on the Lion (Magical Midway, #2)
  • Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)
  • Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)
  • A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)
  • Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)
  • When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)