Start by marking “Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)” as Want to Read:
Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)

Go for the Juggler

(Magical Midway #4)

A jarring homecoming.
An uncertain fate.
To save everyone, one witch must perform the juggling act of a lifetime

When Charlotte returns home with Gunther, Devana, and Ethel Elkins in tow, she doesn’t think her life can get any more complicated. But when one of her parents’ Animal Shelter volunteers turns up dead, her control begins to slip as her old human life and her new

Published September 20th 2018 by Badchen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Go for the Juggler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go for the Juggler

Start your review of Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)
Sue
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-challenge
Charlotte decides to return home for a while and brings along Gunther, Devana, and Ethel Elkins. All she has been looking forward to is a few relaxing days visiting with her parents and unwinding. Instead, on her first day back, a very snooty and hard to get along with volunteer is found dead at her parent’s animal shelter. Not only does Charlotte find herself defending her family against the police, but the ghost of the deceased is raining terror amongst everyone that can see her.

This book has
Pete
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book continues the adventures of Charlotte, who has inherited the job of ringmaster at the Magical Midway Circus. I did enjoy the book, the plot is very good for a book of this genre and there are some delightful characters, both human and paranormal, although by the end of this book it is sometimes difficult to know which is which!
I do have one issue though, and that is that it would be all but impossible to read this book as a stand-alone, it launches straight back into the story where
Toni
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charlotte brings her paranormal circus to her parent;s place. She no sooner gets there than a young woman is murdered. Now the human police are investigating and Charlotte;s cat, Samson, has to hold an illusion to keep things sort of normal. The detective is a former class mate and then her best friend, Aidan, shows up with lunch for his hopefully boyfriend who is the detective. Then as Charlotte is walking with Aidan to the circus, he feels something and she takes him back. That;s when it;s ...more
Claudia
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Charlotte moves the Magic Midway to her hometown she expects a pleasant time with her parents and a quiet time for her Circus. What she gets is a murder, a really angry new ghost and a suspicious policeman. Add a former 'fake' boyfriend who turns out to be paranormal and a gangster to make a crazy, interesting, page-turning story.
While the books of the Magic Midway before were possible to be read as a stand-alone story, it is not really possible anymore. In this story the overall plot
Molly
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: alternative fantasy fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
So what if your fake boyfriend from school popped into your life again - and it turns out you have more in common than you realized?

ok not his gay thing, but you are both witches thing - turns out he was adopted at birth - retrocognitive witch

he helps bring the ringmaster closer to understanding her destiny, that not all things foretold must come to pass, only that they might, and he is running off to join the circus too.

surprise, surprise, his hot cop beau is a centaur

lots of paranormals
Diana Lindoff
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again a great story from Leanne Leeds. Full of magic, love, humour and of course more problems for Charlotte.

The circus has landed in Mickwak, Texas so Charlotte can visit her parents, but nothing ever goes as it's supposed to when Charlotte is around. Within two hours of the circus' arrival there's a murder.

Follow Charlotte and Gunther as they work to help solve the murder and add to their entourage.

Five stars for this lighthearted story full of human and paranormal interaction, tender moments
Pat Eroh
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had difficulty starting this book. because I have not read book 1, 2 and 3. However, once I became involved with and got to know the characters, this story grabbed me and held me to the page-turning adventure. I enjoyed the cozy mystery but like most cozies, they could really leave the insinuation of sexual behaviors out. Difficult to find a book without it though but a good mystery shouldn't need it. Still for those who like a few suggestive behaviors, there you go. I enjoyed this overall and ...more
Janet Graham
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Magical Midway and Murder
This is the first book of this series that I have read and I can tell you that it stands alone very well. I can also say that I loved it so much that I went and bought book 1 of the series. I can't wait to read them all. This is a wonderful story in a well-thought-out fantasy world of paranormal figures mixed with humans. The mystery portion is great with some serious twists that no one could guess. The interplay between the characters is great. I love that her parents
Catherine Stratman
In the latest installment, Charlotte brings the Magical Midway to her human home with rather dire consequences. When one of the help is killed in her parents animal shelter, will the family secret be found out? And how do you hide a Midway full of paranormals from the human police? All the quirky regular characters are present (along with a really obnoxious ghost!!) with a tale that twists and turns till you can hardly tell which end it up. This series is so much fun, I couldn't put it down!

I
Barbara
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The fourth book in the Magical Midway paranormal cozy mystery series a well-written story that I enjoyed reading. There is drama, danger, suspense, a death bat and a murder to solve. Cannot wait to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She has arrived home with them and she has just about got control of everything but then a murder happens. she needs to solve it while trying to keep everything together. She needs a plan to deal with the witch council. How is she going to get everything done? Will she solve all her problems? See if she can

Scarolet Ellis
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Go for the Juggler by Leanne Leeds is a wonderful cozy mystery to read. This is book number four of the series and I am so glad I read this story cause I love mysteries. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves mysteries and If you but this story you will definately not be disappointed at all.

Evon Adkins
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really love Leanne Leeds. She writes great books that have no real sex in the book just insinuated and it makes for a good read. I love Charlotte and Gunter and their escapades that they do. I cant wait for the next one in the series.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Stephanie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in this series. They keep getting better and better and I want more please. Amazing series

Becky Clark
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Witchy who dunnit

There has been a murder mystery to be solved in each of the books I've read in this series. There is a lot of humor which I enjoy. It's kind of like crossing Agatha Christy with Friends. I intend to finish the series.
Rhonda Jones
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Series

Really enjoying these books. I like the way the heroine thinks. When she is getting close to figuring out the mystery, she does a great job of seeing through the distractions to the real motivations behind the crimes. Very enjoyable read.
Angela
christine d shaw
Sep 22, 2018
joanne
Sep 30, 2018

• Flip the Witch Switch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #14)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Crochet and Cauldrons (Vampire Knitting Club #3)
  • Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Cupid in Crisis (Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery Short)
  • To Spell with It (Moonstone Bay Mystery #4)
  • Bad to the Crone (A Spell's Angels Mystery, #1)
  • Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)
  • The Vampire Knitting Club (Vampire Knitting Club #1)
  • Stitches and Witches (Vampire Knitting Club #2)
  • Sweet Tea & Spells (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 3)
  • Barbeque & Brooms (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Luke on the Loose (A Mystic Caravan Cozy Mystery Short)
  • Only the Quiet (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #2)
  • Spirits, Spells, and Wedding Bells (Pyper Rayne Book 5)
  • Only The Lost (Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #3)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $1.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your

Magical Midway (8 books)
  • Witchiest Circus on Earth (Magical Midway, #1)
  • Life on the Lion (Magical Midway, #2)
  • Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)
  • Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)
  • A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)
  • Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)
  • When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)