Start by marking “Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)

Unbearable Magic

(Magical Midway #3)

A grizzly discovery.
A false accusation.
Can the most powerful witch on earth make the truth appear – before she disappears?

When the Magical Midway takes a week off to attend the Werebear Jamboree, Charlotte is grateful for a relaxing vacation away from the Witches’ Council attacks and all the problems they seem determined to bring. But when the werebear leader is murdered

Published August 16th 2018 by Badchen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unbearable Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbearable Magic

Start your review of Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)
Seraphia
Charlotte, Gunther and her friends at the Midway Circus are back! Charlotte is approached with an idea to move the Midway to a bear shifter jamboree. Charlotte and her Uncle think that it's a good idea to go and meet these other paranormals and get to know them. Little do they know that this little excursion is planned and that someone is going to take advantage and strike down another. Charlotte looks like the perfect scapegoat, being the less than perfect ringmaster that she is. Now, she is in ...more
Sue
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-challenge
Ringmaster Charlotte is more than pleased to take a small vacation away from Witches’ Council attacks by taking part in a Werebear Jamboree. However, before the first day is through the leader of the werebears is found murdered and everything and everyone is pointing in Charlotte’s direction. Now she has 3 days to figure out whodunit before she is put in front of the Witches’ Council for murder and a new leader of the werebears is sworn in.

This is the third book in the series and personally feel
Toni
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again we join Charlotte and her cronies at the magical circus. Only this time too many situations hit her from all angles. First as they come to the werebear festival, the clan leader is found dead. Charlotte is picked as the murderer. This makes it difficult from the first for her and Gunther to even try to get info out of the clan to find the real culprit. Then a prophecy from when Gunther was a young child comes to light which really throws a wrench into her relationship with Gunther. ...more
Diana Lindoff
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy a good and relaxing story and Charlotte's experiences moving from a normal human to being an untrained witch and Ringmaster of a magical circus full of paranormals definitely fits the bill.

Charlotte is still learning how to be a Circus Ringmaster and understanding all the intricacies of the different paranormals, not to mention the interfering Witches Council.

At a suggestion from a circus member, Charlotte has moved the Circus to the Werebear annual jamboree. Unfortunately, she
Myra Ball
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cozy paranormal mystery with depth

This is the third book in this series that I've read send enjoyed each. Each book has a separate mystery that's solved that fits into the greater mysterious of the series. I see this series as a kind of analogy to possibly gods in mythology. The ringmasters can do anything with just a thought and focus but do have limitations and rules. In some ways the series is like corrupt politics that we are dealing with now in the USA. The author a quite imaginative and
Claudia
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charlotte and the Magic Midway plan to visit a Jamboree in Bear Shifter Territory. Everyone dreams of a good time, but the first thing they see when they arrive is the murdered head of all bears. Accusations fly, and as she just arrived, Charlotte is one of the main suspects. Unlikely friends and enemies pop up. Talk about The Prophecy continues.
The story can be read alone, but one would miss out a lot. The
Molly
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: alternative fantasy fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
what started out as a mostly light hearted anti species-ist story has developed into the setting for turning the witching and supernatural world as they understand it, completely turning that world on its head.

a bear jamboree sounds like a good opportunity for cutting across boundaries and building bridges

aside from the surplus of salmon, it seems instead to foment rebellion in so many ways.

what ens is there of hatred and longing and what future for Charlotte, Gunther and their families - as
Pete
Aug 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal mystery fans
Magical Circus Mystery

This continuation of the Magical Midway series is thoroughly enjoyable. the focus this time is on were-bears and their annual jamboree. Things start to get exciting when a body is discovered in the woods, Then the Witches Council gets involved and things move from exciting to dangerous.
I like the characters in this series, particularly Charlotte who is a witch, but grew up not really knowing anything about how to actually be a witch, so she is having to learn very quickly,
Roxie's Reviews
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a Funny and Quirky Magical Romance"
The storyline is funny and exciting. The characters are adorable.
Charlotte is a young sassy witch. She helps run one of the Magical Midway circuses. The circus has been invited to the Werebear event Jamboree festival. Charlotte has her hands full with the circus. While at the Jamboree she learns her best friend Gunther is in love with her. That and him a part of a prophecy. Charlotte gets accused of murder. Can Charlotte handle everything? Can her
Relina Skye
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 3) was written by Leanne Leeds. Charlotte takes some advice and transports the Magical Midway to Werebear Jamboree. However, when she gets there, she lands in a bunch of trees. Luckily no one was hurt. Or so she thought. Turns out the leader of the werebears is killed, and everyone thinks that Charlotte was responsible. Charlotte has to prove her innocence or risk losing everything.
Overall, this was another great novel in this
Catherine Stratman
Charlotte and her Magical Midway take a week off to attend the Werebear jamboree and things don't go so well. The werebear leader is murder and of course Charlotte is the only suspect as far as the witches council is concerned! So many twists and turns to the very end. I just love this series, many of the characters are very likable but the bad ones are really bad and always out to get Charlotte.

Tanya
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She was looking forward to the break from the witches council. A weekday would be the idea relaxation but there is a murder and she is being framed for it. Can she find the truth? Will she be up in front of the council? See if she can get to the truth

Stephanie
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly love this series because we all want to join the circus and if we had magic to that would be icing on the cake. More hijinks ensue and that is what I love. Well written storyline and characters to boot.

Barbara
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the series and I want to read the next one, this is a well-written story that I enjoyed reading. This is about a murder of the leader of the Werebear Jamboree, Charlotte has three days to find out who really did it. I would say with this series to read the books in order. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first time I ever read anything by this author before. I am so glad I did cause I love mystery novels. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves mystery books.

Evon Adkins
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and can't wait to read the next book in the series. This latest book has shown that the main characters are still in need of being saved. It explains more of the prophecy and the long road ahead of them.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Becky Clark
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magical mystery

I'm enjoying this series about a young ringmaster & the paranormal circus she leads. The stories connect well, are interesting and appropriate for teens & adults. While you could read each as a stand alone, the stories are morw enjoyable read in order.
Loraina Snowden
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book #3

I really enjoy paranormal stories and these about the circus are so interesting. Fun in a reading way and worth the time.
Jena Duffy
A very enjoyable read

I love mysteries and paranormal! This book has them both! Quick read but very enjoyable. I'm off to read the next book in the series.
nicole
George Drogosz
Jun 22, 2019
Michael
Apr 23, 2019

• Crochet and Cauldrons (Vampire Knitting Club #3)
  • Stitches and Witches (Vampire Knitting Club #2)
  • Stockings and Spells (Vampire Knitting Club #4)
  • Haunted And Hexed (Blackwood Bay Witches #1)
  • The Vampire Knitting Club (Vampire Knitting Club #1)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Flip the Witch Switch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #14)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Wine, Witches and Song (The Everyday Witches of Wildham-on-Sea #1)
  • Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)
  • Sinister: Unhallowed
  • Witch in Training (Blair Wilkes Mystery #2)
  • Bad Moon Rising (Cori Sloane Witchy Werewolf,#3)
  • Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)
  • Horribly Haunted in Hillbilly Hollow (Ozark Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #1)
  • Witch Out Of Water (The Everyday Witches of Wildham-on-Sea #3)
  • The Ghastly Ghost of Hillbilly Hollow (Ozark Ghost Hunter, #2)
  • That Old Witch! (The Coffee Coven's Capers #1)
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $1.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your

Magical Midway (8 books)
  • Witchiest Circus on Earth (Magical Midway, #1)
  • Life on the Lion (Magical Midway, #2)
  • Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)
  • Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)
  • A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)
  • Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)
  • When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)