Start by marking “Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)” as Want to Read:
Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)

Boyfriend Bargain

(Hawthorne University #1)

Wanted: one hot guy with rock-hard abs and a big stick.

Broke and desperate, Sugar Ryan has no use for arrogant, bad boy athletes . . . until she’s forced to bargain with the cockiest of them all.

If only he knew she was alive.

Her mission? Get on this hockey player’s radar any way possible.

Zack Morgan is the king of the ice and the bedroom—but nothing prepares him for the m
Published May 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Boyfriend Bargain, please sign up.
Ilsa Madden-Mills Yes! Eric is next! I've already made a Goodreads listing for him: Boyfriend Material.

Thank you so much for the question and reading. xo

Ilsa
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Jennifer Hinson Eric is actually next! She announced his book is Boyfriend Material and there is a listing on Good Reads for it

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
A sports romance that has an emotional past, present, and future filled with love, lust and so much understanding moments between the characters that Ilsa has so beautifully created...

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am addicted to sports romances and my knees turn weak whenever I see that Ilsa has a new book coming out, because they always have to be somehow related to the sub-genre of sports romances. You can never go wrong with reading her novels, and this book was no exception. I will b
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBOYFRIEND BARGAIN: Is a full length sports romance novel by Isla Madden-Mills

In this we meet Zack Morgan aka Z and quirky Sugar Ryan. These two are polar opposites..One is in the limelight the other prefers nights watching Game of Thrones whilst eating her way through doritos and ding dongs. He's the King of Ice and I'm just ... no one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Zack Morgan is taking the hockey world by storm, the hot shot around
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She’s everything.
She’s Mine.
She’s a symbol of me getting life right.
My Love, my hope. Always.

If you love sports romances about sinfully sexy and cocky as hell hockey players as much as I do, then BOYFRIEND BARGAIN by Ilsa Madden-Mills is right up your alley. Zack Morgan is the captain of his university’s hockey team and all-around big man on campus. He’s got a lengthy list of coeds looking to warm his bed but no one has been able to steal hi
Ilsa Madden-Mills
NOW a TOP 8 Amazon Bestseller! #1 in New Adult and College Age Romance: A steamy standalone college hockey romance!

Boyfriend Bargain is FREE IN KU!

✔ Hot College Hockey Player

AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2H0JCMA
AMAZON CA: https://amzn.to/2Y4KPYQ

Get Boyfriend Bargain NOW! FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED! <3

➜ Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/BoyfriendBargainIlsa

Photo credit to @elizabethsprettylittlereads on IG! Thank you!
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sugar Ryan is a 21 yr. old southern girl from Alabama who is attending collage at one of the most prestigious, expensive schools in the midwest. Hawthorne University is located in the small town of Sparrow Lake, in Minnesota. Sugar has worked hard for everything she has, and is in her senior year of pre-law when she realizes she needs some help to make her dreams come true. She doesn't date bad boy athletes, but she's desperate, and feels her school'
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We’re in a bubble, the two of us, and everyone around us seems irrelevant—or at least that’s my perception.

I can’t. Ilsa Madden-Mills has once again KILLED me with her writing. Boyfriend Bargain is the PERFECT new adult college sports romance. Ilsa writes Z and Sugar in a way that makes them truly feel like the only two people in the world. Are they perfect characters? No. But their flaws feel relatable and not tedious as sometimes can happen in new adult. Their romance starts off with sparks an
Jen
***** 4.5 Stars!!!!****

I loved this book!!! I truly did! Z was such a sweetheart and definitely earned a spot with my top favourite heroes! The only reason I docked a half a star was Sugar. ( our heroine) I kind of felt like it was always Zack chasing her...I would have loved to see her do a grand gesture for him! Other than that I really adored their romance. Their sexual chemistry was combustible and majorly off the charts! Holy hell, when these two did the deed, fireworks exploded!

I’m not us
Hanne
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Boyfriend Bargain was an amazing read! I have loved all the books I’ve read by Ilsa Madden-Mills. This book was yet another book that I loved by the author. Boyfriend Bargain is a new adult sports romance that is hot, emotional, addictive, funny and unique.

Sugar and Zack are great characters. Sugar is smart, feisty and caring. She knows what she wants to be later and she will make that happen. She studies and works hard for it. Zack works hard to be the best in hockey and he hopes to go pro. He
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Trying to catch up on reviews... Vacation set me back🙃😋 So short and sweet on the next couple

I devoured this read. This author always has a way to get me to fall in love and she definitely didn't disappoint with this one. I love sports, I love sexy men, and I love books that capture my attention.

This is a read, if you a sports romance lover, you can not miss!! Pick it up today!!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh this book oh my gosh!!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I’ve read a few books by this author and every single time they get better. Ilsa Madden-Mills is one of those authors who’s books are different from the others and ones that’ll call your attention straight away.

The Boyfriend Bargain was so much more than I expected. A fake relationship, a whole lot of laughs and sexiness mixed with emotions. Sadness and anger make up parts of this book and when they do, they gut you. It’s
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! Ilsa Madden Mills has the magic touch! Her books are sexy, filled to the brim with banter to die for and characters you can't get enough of. Furthermore, the swoony moments always have me smiling from ear to ear while reading. Boyfriend Bargain was no different as I could not get enough of Zach and Sugar and their combustible chemistry and strong emotional connection.

When Hawthorne University's Hockey team Captain aka D-bag of the century, Zach Morgan, is propositioned by Sugar Ryan in an
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Ilsa Madden-Mills Fans, Romance
5 Intoxicating Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free -It's Live!!!
Ok, so I had so many plans for this day off from work...Things to do, things I needed to do...and yet when I found out Ilsa Madden-Mills released the Boyfriend Bargain, my plans took a backseat. Yup, I went and clicked that baby and started it with feet up, day going into evening and was Sorry, Not Sorry one little bit.

You see, when something really clicks for me, I will dive right in... it could be my strength or weakness, the jury is out
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“There’s something going on between us that’s …I don’t know…interesting. I knew it the moment I saw you.”
“I want you.”

Boyfriend Bargain was such a highly anticipated read for me; sports romances are my kryptonite that I just can’t ever resist, especially hockey players who kill it on the ice. Ilsa Madden-Mills is such a phenomenal writer. I always find myself being drawn into her smart and sophisticated story lines and her well thought-out and developed characters that I always love getting
Sabrina
LIVE EARLY!
US: https://amzn.to/2PMjUxQ
UK: https://amzn.to/2JaPwMm

Boyfriend Bargain is a NA sports romance focused around Zach 'Z' Morgan and Sugar Ryan. Z is the campus legend that's already been drafted into the NHL while Sugar is the quiet hard worker that just wants to make it into law school. Which is why she needs Z to be her fake boyfriend. Except there is nothing fake about the chemistry between them when she finally finds the courage to approach him.

Both of these characters had some pret
Elle Kennedy
NOW LIVE and Free in Kindle Unlimited: A standalone college hockey romance from Ilsa Madden-Mills!

Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills returns with an all-new swoon-fest of a novel about what happens when you take a chance on love.

Wanted: one hot guy with rock-hard abs and a big stick.

Broke and desperate, Sugar Ryan has no use for arrogant, bad-boy athletes…until she’s forced to bargain with the cockiest of them all.

Rachel Dyken

Her mission? Get on this ho
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 solid stars

I have read another book in the college hockey world some weeks ago: The Risk by Elle Kennedy. It seems that I have a thing for hockey right now! If the center plot for said bargain was similar you won't mistake one for another.

The characters are completely different for once and the backstories could not be more unrelated.

Now that's been said what is the Boyfriend Bargain about and why should you read it?

First it is about a hockey player Zack or Z, star of his college and already
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
This story was everything that’s good about romance. I laughed. I cried. I swooned and I squirmed. Perfection ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ilsa is a one click author for me and stories like this one are why. She always gives me more in a story than I am expecting. This was no different.

Yes it’s a college sports romance but it’s about way more than that. I love how she handled real life subjects in a respectful and honest way.

Sugar and Zack were such a believable couple. Their banter. Their chemistry. Their moments of
Willow Winters

K. Bromberg

Dali
OUT EARLY! NOW LIVE!!

Ilsa Madden-Mills’ latest story a swoony delight that is the reason why romance novels exist – to give us an escape that will hit all the right spots.

Sugar Ryan doesn’t care for athletes in general or any kind of male that’s too cocky for his own good. Especially not after her singer ex-boyfriend cheated on her. Besides, she’s all set to go to law school until she isn’t and is in need of a fake boyfriend. Not just anyone will do though. She needs the hockey god with bulging
Tracy  C
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Zach was so stoic, with dirty talking depths. Yummy. I appreciated that his character made himself vulnerable to Sugar and my heart ached when the sh!t hit the fan. Sugar was a strong, independent woman that was willing to go to great lengths to achieve her goals. The name of the strip club made me giggle every time it showed up in the book. I wished Sugar had reacted to Veronica differently towards the end, but it wasn't really drawn out and it seemed that Zach need that time ...more
Robyn
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Always YOU Stars

I’ve read many books by this author, and I’m always left feeling entertained. The prologue sets the scene up for a very real issue—anxiety—and what it feels like when it gets the best of you! I like to read about relatable issues, and I sure do enjoy a good sports romance—score!

Zach’s the captain of his D-1 hockey team, in his senior year of collage, awaiting his already drafted position in the NHL. You see his struggle to move past a terrible tragedy that struck before co
Penny Reid
May 06, 2019 marked it as to-read

Jemima
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
PSX_20190505_180849

Title: Boyfriend Bargain
Author: Ilsa Madden - Mills
Genre: Sports romance, Academic

Hi! My name is Jemima and I am a sports romance junkie. Also, I am addicted to Ilsa Madden -Mills's books.

Now that that is off my chest, I can declare my new found love for this book. Boyfriend Bargain is to die for! I love love love Zach and Sugar.

I don't know why but I am always surprised by how Ilsa Madden-Mills manages to capture my heart with her books.
The protagonists in this book are such a joy to read a
nikki
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
You can always rely on Ilsa Madden-Mills to bring you a story with all the feels and lots of sizzling chemistry. BOYFRIEND BARGAIN had been one of my most highly anticipated books for this year and I jumped straight into it as soon as it went live. I loved Sugar and Zack and all the side characters too (apart from Veronica and Bennett!!) and thoroughly enjoyed reading their story.
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Sugar grew up in a trailer park with her mum until she sadly passed away when Sugar was still young. She has had to work hard for everything she has and is doing really well at college. Her dream is to get into a prestigious law school, she has something to prove.

Sugar has decided that her chances of law school acceptance could be improved by having one of the Hockey players on her arm because the decision maker is a huge fan. It can’t just be any of them though it has to be the team captain, Za
Meghan March

Meghan Quinn

Readaholic Brooke
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the fake relationship Ilsa wrote in Fake Fiancée and this was no different. It was an adorable sports romance that absolutely had me quickly turning the pages from start to finish. I was crushing on Zack hard!!
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills is best known for her angsty and sexy new adult romances.

Seven of her ten novels have placed in the Amazon US Store Top Six Best-seller List: Dirty English hit #1; Fake Fiancée and I Dare You hit #2; I Bet You, Filthy English, and Very Bad Things all placed #6 in the Amazon US Store.

The Last Guy, her collabora

Hawthorne University (2 books)
  • Boyfriend Material (Hawthorne University, #2)
“lips, taking in the sensual curves, wondering how they would feel pressed against mine. “Do I have a shot?” I don’t know what makes me say it. He gives me a wolfish, knowing smile. “I would love to fuck you, but we might never see each other again. I don’t make promises.” I picture us naked in a heated embrace, his powerful body sliding inside me, and my lower body clenches at the thought—even as I cringe. I’m supposed to still be in love with Bennett,” 5 likes
“Let me set this straight in case there’s any question about how many girls I’ve had or this whole girl-of-the-month thing that keeps popping up. It’s a rumor people like to perpetuate because of who I am. I date girls and we break up and I really don’t think about them much again. This isn’t that. You aren’t them. Never in a million years.” She kisses me. And shit, the world is golden.” 3 likes