Start by marking “Without Forever (Babylon MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Without Forever (Babylon MC, #5)

(Babylon MC #5)

Babylon is burning.

Loyalty is dying.

Trust has been extinguished.

Too many enemies are waiting at every turn, wanting the blood of The Hounds of Babylon MC and everyone they’ve ever loved. With nowhere left to run, Drew Tucker finally understands that the only way out of the war is to go through it.

Despite wanting to protect Ayda Hanagan
Kindle Edition
Published June 18th 2019 by Victoria L. James & L.J. Stock

To ask other readers questions about Without Forever, please sign up.
Victoria L. James Hi. So sorry I missed this. Without Forever releases next Tuesday, June 18th :) Pre-order is now live right here --> mybook.to/withoutforeverbabylon

Thank you so much! x

Start your review of Without Forever (Babylon MC, #5)
Jan
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, mc
AN MC LOVE STORY LIKE NO OTHER

Drew Tucker, Damn, just that name gives me tingles, from the very first book when we met Drew Tucker with his pent up anger, his bad ass ways and the cocky smirk you will either want to punch or kiss, this Bad boy MC president really grew on my heart. A typical Bad boy who turned good through the love of a good woman and what a story, what a journey it has been.

If there's one club that can endure the heartbreak and hardship this club has suffered in it's life time and com
Josie
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe it, this book 5 the last book in the incredible, memorable and gripping series. Victoria James and Lou J Stock, ended this series with a bang. I started this journey, when my husband was diagnoses with ALS, this series means a lot to me, Victoria and Lou help me escape into this fictional world and I am able to forget. I am not sure what I will do after this, but I can assure you anything these 2 authors write I am clicking. I will forever be a Hound!! I will not give anything a ...more
Sal
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never in all my years of reading have I been as conflicted about reading a book as I was with this one. I desperately wanted to read but at the same time I knew this was the final book and I really didn’t want the series to end so I found myself opening and closing the book three times before I pulled on my big girl panties and started reading. Now I’m sitting here wishing I could go back and read it with fresh eyes again because this really is a spectacular ending to quite frankly my favourite ...more
Sarah Poe
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this one 10 stars! I tried to put off reading this because I didn't want the story to end. I absolutely LOVED IT! Not many authors can tie up a series and cover every character and make me feel like the story is actually complete. I laughed out loud and a few tears fell, but it was 100%perfection.
Wendy
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Without Forever Review

Take me back to Babylon, where Drew Tucker is President of the Hounds, where Ayda is forever by his side, where the whores are part of the furniture and the boys are family.

Take me back to the start, let me relive this journey.

“I love you. Pull the trigger, darlin’”

We’ve watched Drew evolve from a broken, hard faced, unpredictable man, to a powerful, respected President of his MC.

Take me back to all the memories we have share
Zetti
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t want to write this review because that means its over, we have to say goodbye to these characters. The characters that have consumed so many different elements of my life and honestly I feel like they are my family. I’m so attached to these characters and I can’t lie, I’m not ready to let go.

These characters take you on a journey, I won’t explain what happens in the book because it’d do a disservice, you need to experience, you will have moments where you’re cursing the authors, moments
Flora Burgos
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s taken me a couple of days to get to the point where I could write this review. I have loved this series so much so the conclusion of it is bittersweet. Without Forever was the perfect conclusion to this series and Drew and Ayda are stronger than ever. But I was not ready (STILL NOT!!) to say goodbye to these characters.

“If you can’t silence a problem, set fire to it, and then bathe in its ashes.”

I was emotional and at some points during the story I was not sure I wanted to keep
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
What a way to end the series! This has to have been the best ride of life, Victoria L James and Lou J Stock really went all out for there last ever Book in the series and showed us the Hounds of Babylon we all love.

Ayda and Drew’s story will always fill a huge spot in my life, the journey I’ve traveled through out the whole series with them hurt so much at times I wasn’t sure I could continue but one thing will always stick with me is the love they shared for each other never wavered, the belie
Tzelina
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it....!! The ending of these series was amazing and memorable!!! Each book was by far better than the previous one!! So many twists, the unconditional love, the devotion between Drew and Ayda was..... adorable!!!
Erin McFarland
I cannot believe that we are saying goodbye to the HoB. This series is my all time favorite MC series ever and it's all thanks to Drew Tucker. Is he a good guy? Is the the ultimate bad boy? Yes.....to both.I fell in love with the cocky, arrogant, smart mouthed biker who solved all his problems with his fists. But like most men, show them the love of a good woman, and she'll change his world. And that's just what Ayda did.

"Pull the trigger, darlin'"

Ayda
Kari Hansen
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Battle lines have been drawn and Drew shows that there is so much more to being a President than just the title. Difficult decisions must be made, and loyalties will be tested if the club is going to survive this latest attack together. Ayda’s strength and resilience shines through and she shows that she is the right person to be by Drew’s side and in his life.

Their relationship has faced so many challenges but rather than destroying them it has only made them strong. Drew has shown
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Wow just wow. I can't believe I've reached the end of this truly magnificent series.

I’m still sporting the biggest book / series hangover, having finished Without Forever & finally accepting that Drew & Ada have truly finished their most epic journey in such a breathing taking finale.

As I’ve come to expect from this writing duo, WF was crammed with tension, angst & spine tingling plot twists & turns that kept me glued to my kindle, afraid to blink & at
Kathleen Matthys
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible ride! I have loved Drew Tucker, Ayda Hanigan and the Hounds of Babylon since the first book. Victoria L James and LJ Stock hit it out of the park with this final installment. It’s raw, gritty, highly emotional, suspenseful, touching and tender. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Drew’s evolution as a character. His dedication and loyalty is inspiring. The love he has for Ayda is so so beautiful! Their love story is hard to put in to words. They make you believe in soulmates. Wi ...more
Nikki Ashton
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every so often a series comes along that you love and you start to devour the words, but that initial thrill doesn't last and you end up feeling a huge amount of disappointment. Well, that certainly can't be said about this series because each book gets better and better, culminating in the pure perfection that is Without Forever. Victoria and Lou have created a beautiful, gossamer web of words to tell this wonderful story. Finely crafted characters, carefully planned plots and beautifully writt ...more
Laura Smith
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe this is the final book in the series I dont think my heart can cope with Drew Tucker not in my life.

I was actually quite scared to start this as I wasnt sure where L.J. Stock and Victoria L. James were going to go with it. I wasnt disappointed in the slightest. Yes I cried and my heart was close to breaking but it was the perfect ending to an absolutely amazing series.

Well done ladies for yet another fantastic read. And here's hoping we get some spin off stories maybe from the
Stacey Kelly (When Words Collide Blog)
5 Epic Stars 🌟 What A Ride

When you’ve lived and grown with these characters through five books you feel like family too. You feel the all the emotions these characters go through.

Drew wants the perfect forever for him and Ayda but his enemies and the ATF have other plans. As Babylon burns there is no choice but to fight till the end. Victoria L. James and Lou J. Stock have an astounding ability to put you right in the midst of the battle for Babylon. I laughed, cried, held my breath, had my he
Lisa Lyle
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end the series , when you've read all the books the characters start to feel like family I'm kinda sad it's all come to an end but was such a fantastic read.
Drew is set on having his happy ever after with adya but his enemies have other plans, and boy it sure does with a bang your so drawn into the book you feel everything I laughed I cried and had my heart broke into a million pieces but boy this ride was good definitely a must read
Carol
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 5 the final one ,im happy to back with Drew,Ayda and the hounds , what a ride it's been from the beginning right to the end ,I've laughed I've cried, held my breath and cussed a few times. These ladies Victoria L James and L J Stock certainly know how to keep you captured within those pages. The characters aswell as the setting you feel like your there right beside them , Well done ladies
Shelley Jennings-Sharp
Amazing series

What an amazing ending to this brilliant series!! No spoilers but what a rollercoaster ride we have been on. The Babylon MC series is one you will want to read again and again. Loved it.
Kerry Foster
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Victoria L James Lou Stocks.. you killed me!!! I honestly cant believe what happened!! Drew and Ayda have been through so, so much and they are a force to be reckoned with, no one crosses the hounds .. there were times I laughed, times I cried and times I held my breath. Once you start to read the series, you can not put it down.. from start to finish, the stories grip you like a hound grips life, hold on tight for the ride of your life!
Valerie Degeorge
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Without Forever is book #5 and the “Final Ride” in The Babylon MC Series.

I’m going to start by saying this book cannot be read as a stand-alone, you have to start from the beginning and let me just say.....you will be hooked from page 1 Book #1 so grab these books and start your journey, one you will never forget.

Download here 👇🏽

Without Consequence - mybook.to/withoutconsequence
Without Mercy - mybook.to/withoutmercybabylon
Without Truth - mybook.to/withouttruthbabylon
Without Shame - mybook.to/WithoutShameBabylon
Without Forever - mybook.to/withoutforeverbabylon

Ok .... where was I ?
This review is so hard f
Tara Bryant
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By Victoria L. James and L. J. Stock

“This was loyalty. Blood. Brotherhood. Family.”

Well....this is the end. The final ride through Babylon. I’m not going to lie, Without Forever was the hardest book for me to get through. As I read, I had way too many emotions firing through my mind and my heart. I was so excited to read this book, yet I was terrified to find out what happened. Victoria and L. J. have created the most amazing group of characters in th
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Without Forever is the 5th book in the Babylon MC Series. I love when these two ladies get together to co-write a book!

You do need to read these books in order and here is the Reading order:

Without Consequence
Without Mercy
Without Truth
Without Shame
Without Forever

Well you have gone and done it to me again. I am an emotional mess after reading Without Forever! I cried sad tears and good tears. The ending was for me the most emotional part of them all.

Without Forever is more of A
Rachel
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The end of and era.

I’m grieving with this book. ‘The end’ is something I never wished to read with this series but what a way to go!

This book knocks you out in true Tucker style. It’s a kaleidoscope of feelings. Each page had me experiencing something new, something different.

The hounds are still up against it all but nothing breaks the loyalty and family ethos of this club. Who wants a picket fence when you can have a dozen wheels and leather!

From the get go your thrown back in t
Lynn Newman
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We’ve all been there, found a series that you love, characters that you bond with, stories that grip you . What happens when you find out that the next book will be the last , you desperately want to read it, but on the other hand you don’t , as that will mean it’s all over.
Without Forever is book 5 in the wonderful Babylon MC series, and as with each of its predecessors this book will make you laugh, cry, take you on a rollercoaster of emotions, that will take you on the best ride ever.
W
Kristina
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What an ending!!
I fell in love with the world/characters from the first book, the first words i read, and now it’s my favorite MC series ever!!
Victoria L James & LJ Stock have done an amazing job creating this world. I didn’t want it to end but I was so happy being back in Babylon with Drew, Ayda and the rest of the Hounds! Without Forever starts right off where it ended and it is an emotional roller coaster from start till the end....get your tissues ready, you’re gonna need the
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It would seriously take too long to list all the books but as this is a continuing story line, you MUST READ the Babylon MC series 1-4 FIRST AND IN ORDER before taking Without Forever on, or you won't understand crap, especially since this is the explosive conclusion! And this dynamic duo of authors definitely knows how to take their readers on one hell of a compelling journey that keeps us on the edge of our seat, while jonesing for more when each book is over. I want so much to go over what is ...more
Krista Webster
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic end to the Hounds of Babylon series. Victoria L James and L J Stock have excelled themselves and given us a frenetic story which felt like you were the back of one of the Hounds motorbikes and hanging on for dear life !
Over the five books I have laughed and cried while reading the exploits of Drew Tucker but in this book he really comes into his own and shows why he is the president of the MC . " Its what I was born to do . Who I was born to be "
He totally lives up to his
Lozzie
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Without Forever, heck, the entire series has to be my favourite MC series ever! These authors have given Ayda and Drew the story they truly deserved.

This book is gripping and addicting. I was sucked into the Hound's world all over again and just completely took me out of the real world. We have brothers in arms, fighting for one another, standing for one another, and I loved it!

We have a broody and brilliant Drew in this book, which is just as much as an incentive to read. There is
Natalie Williams (BibliophileLove_ox)
OH. MY. GOD!!!
That was so intense and so fucking beautiful!!
You know what I love about these authors together, their writing is just so effortless. You’ll never tell who wrote what because they bounce so well off each other and create a perfect flow for each story.

Without Forever has to be my favourite in the series. I felt everything!!!! The heart pounding, my soul shattering and of course I spent the last 6% of the bastard crying 🙄 Harry really messed me up😭😭😂😂

• Cherry Beats
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC Book 7)
  • Hot Mess (Players, #1)
  • Knights of Havoc MC: Dakota
  • Hurricane Hearts
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)
  • Another Life
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #3
  • Smoke (Archer's Creek #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #5)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • You, Me, and The Memories (A Club Stigmata Novella #1)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
Victoria's reader group ➤ https://goo.gl/cRh7VM
Facebook ➤ https://goo.gl/38RTYH
Instagram ➤ https://www.instagram.com/victoria_lj...
Website ➤ www.victorialjames.com

WITHOUT FOREVER... Releasing June 18th. Are you ready to say goodbye to Drew and Ayda?

Victoria L. James is a teenage girl stuck inside a thirty-something-year-old’s body. A Corona and nacho appreciator with a ridiculous obsession for all things Rocky Balboa, she currently lives in Yorkshire, England, with her

Babylon MC (5 books)
  • Without Consequence (Babylon MC, #1)
  • Without Mercy (Babylon MC, #2)
  • Without Truth (Babylon MC, #3)
  • Without Shame (Babylon MC, #4)