Start by marking “My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection” as Want to Read:
My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection

My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection

Three classic tales of Christmas and love, together for the first time, from New York Times Bestselling Author Lynsay Sands!

All I Want

With Lady Prudence’s father gambling away the family’s savings, all she wants for Christmas is to haul him away from London’s most notorious gaming hell. Yet the wickedly handsome proprietor, Lord Stockton, refuses to let a lady enter his estab/>
Published October 29th 2019 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about My Favorite Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Favorite Things

Start your review of My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection
Sissy's Romance Book Review
My Favorite Things by Lynsay Sands is A Christmas Collection with 3 books and totaling about 384 pages. This box set has Ms. Sands Christmas themed historical Romances that are sold separately but with this set can be found together. Ms. Sands is all time favorite author of mine and I can highly recommend her books. Ms. Sands takes you into her stories that bring you through the characters emotions. The books that you are getting are as follows:

All I Want
With Lady Prudence’s fa
Lexi
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

Three historical romance novellas to get you in the holiday spirit!

All I Want- Lady Prudence’s father has spent their family’s fortune gambling and drinking. All her mother wants for Christmas is for him to stop. Pry decides to take things into her own hands but the wickedly handsome club owner, Lord Stockton, refuses to let a lady enter his establishment. Pry will need a miracle to make her wish come true.

Three French Hens - Brinna lives her life as a scullery maid, but when Lady Joan visits,
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
All I Want:
Enjoyed, loved Prudence's actions
The chemistry between Lord Stockton and Prudence was great. This was more of a comedy romance.

Three French Hens:
Good story, but you get the feeling you've read this story before.
I do like the ending, but I did get a little worried for Brinna for a while there.

The Fairy Godmother:
Wow, what a whirlwind! That was a crazy story. I started to figure things out right before Odel thought she had-she hadn'
Linda
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Three enjoyable short stories. All I Want is about a young woman trying to fulfill her mother’s Christmas wish of getting her husband to stop drinking and gambling before the family ends up in debtor’s prison. Three French Hens is about a kitchen maid changing places with a lady of society who does not want to marry the man chosen by her family. The Fairy Godmother is about a young lady’s deceased godmother who comes back as an angel-in-training and helps her find a suitable husband.
Patricia Turner
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed these stories. They're funny as hell. And, I love regency Christmas romances. I definitely recommend the book.
Harlequin Books