Dismiss This group has been designated for adults age 18 or older. Please sign in and confirm your date of birth in your profile so we can verify your eligibility. You may opt to make your date of birth private.

Start by marking “Knight of Alanoc” as Want to Read:
Knight of Alanoc

Knight of Alanoc

3.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
A ruthless lieutenant gives up on pursuing love... until a swordsman from a faraway land enters his life! Prequel to ACE OF BEASTS.

Mostly safe-for-work romance, but includes an extended sexy NSFW ending.
Paperback, First printing, 60 pages
Published January 2019 by Men Plus Monsters (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Knight of Alanoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knight of Alanoc

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Adam
I haven’t read much in the way of MM comics or webcoms, or really any comics. But I wanted to give something different a try, and I’d say it was a success!

I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect going in, but I enjoyed ‘Knight of Alanoc’. Where the words were few, the vivid art made up for.

This comic is quick, easy, sweet, and sexy.

description

The short tells the story of two knights in a mystical land where gay love is seemingly accepted.

Osric, a seasoned knight, has had his heart broken one too many times,
Crimson
Feb 19, 2019
Some years ago, artist AERO ZERO lamented that there were no quality M/M erotica comics to read that were consensual and with the kind of stories and characters they wanted to read about. After having drawn super explicit comics about men for many years, AERO ZERO decided to rectify this.

In 2014, AERO ZERO put a name to two of their M/M erotica comics, MEN+MONSTERS and ACE OF BEASTS, and set out t