Start by marking “KARRIN: Warrior Woman (Excalibur Saga Book 4)” as Want to Read:
KARRIN: Warrior Woman (Excalibur Saga Book 4)

KARRIN: Warrior Woman (Excalibur Saga Book 4)

A young woman abandoned on a deserted alien planet.

An inter-dimensional life form that wants her dead.

Three years later, against all odds, eighteen-year-old Karrin has survived the harsh elements of planet Switch. Her only companion, Brownie, a mysterious two-tailed creature that appeared during her time of grief over the loss of Lurga.

One day, Brownie leads Karrin to

Published March 6th 2019 by Norns Triad Publications

To ask other readers questions about KARRIN, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about KARRIN

J.M. Northup
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*The Perfect Conclusion*

This is my favorite book of the Excalibur Saga book series. I think this book did exactly what it was supposed to to - give an exciting and memorable ending to the saga. The series did was it was meant to - it got better as you grew with it (though each book is amazing as a standalone read, they create such a fantastic world together).

Arthur was never my favorite character, but I like Ruth. I love Pamela and Excalibur, so it was really fun having them back. Karrin started
Grant Leishman
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Reviewed For Readers' Favorite by Grant Leishman

In this, the fourth book of Karrin: Warrior Woman, Excalibur Saga, by Sahara Foley, we find human Karrin, alone, abandoned on the planet Switch, with only her two-tailed, monkey-like friend Brownie for company. Karrin has been alone ever since her rescuer, hero, and true love Ispepyein leader, Lurga Pukani had seemingly abandoned her some three years earlier. When Brownie continually disappears from time to time and returns with “gifts” for Karrin,
Madam
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warrior Woman picks up three years after the end of Warrior Child, when Karrin has built a solo life for herself on Switch with the companionship of Brownie, a double-tailed monkey-like creature who’s devoted to her and only leaves her side when she menstruates, one of the many changes she’s experienced since Lurga disappeared. Since her guardian hasn’t returned and she spotted Tatum in his silver fighter shortly after his departure, she’s assumed that Lurga is dead and, while mourning him every ...more
Brad Geiger
Apr 06, 2019
Paul
added it
Apr 22, 2019
Jeff
added it
May 22, 2019
Born and raised in Omaha Ne. I met the love of my life here and we were together for 30 years before he passed on 12-25-12. The stories that I'm publishing are his brain children. He loved writing, but never had any luck getting his stories published back in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

So now, with the advent of self-publishing and him glaring over my shoulder, I'm finally able to bring his c