Start by marking “All Fired Up” as Want to Read:
All Fired Up

All Fired Up

(Road to Love #3)

He’s tantalizing trouble she can’t resist…

Charlotte Parrish has always wanted a certain kind of man: someone responsible, settled, boring. Bad boys need not apply. But when her car leaves her stranded and a mysterious stranger with brooding eyes and a protective streak comes to her rescue, she can’t deny how drawn she is to him. In town searching for family he’s never met, Mitc
Expected publication: November 19th 2019 by HQN

To ask other readers questions about All Fired Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Fired Up

Start your review of All Fired Up
PamG
All Fired Up by Lori Foster is the third contemporary romance book in the Road to Love series. It worked well as a standalone novel. The novel also has an extra layer of suspense in it so, to me, it falls into a version of a romantic suspense novel.

When Charlotte Parrish has car trouble, she is accosted by a drunk leaving a nearby bar. A stranger, Mitch Crew, comes to her rescue. He has come to town looking for his half-brothers who he has never met. When his past catches up with him a
ARC received for review

Read the first one and missed the second one. This was just ok. Charlotte and Mitch had some fireworks, but the bad guy stuff was just too drawn out. Plus I didn't like the on-again, off-again stuff with Ros and the boy's dad.
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Great characters although the family line was a bit intense. Needs more heat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a few complex feelings about the story. It wasn’t like a love-hate scenario. I actually did enjoy the story.

After all who wouldn’t love showing up as a stranger and being excepted into a family immediately, no questions asked. Well, hardly any questions.

I love how calm and mellow Mitch is. But I felt his apprehension about being pushed so hard to accept and embrace th
☕️Kimberly
Loved. Full RTC
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez
The ending has me so happy that I'm smiling so hard and some tears squeezed out.
Im not sure what to say without spoiling it, but I will do my best. Lori Foster has never and will never dissapoint me. I am always ready for more. I am always on the edge of my seat. I am always looking for a fan to cool me down. And my cheeks always hurt from smiling and laughing so much.
Mitch was the perfect addition to the Crews family. Now I need to know if there will be another book or if I get to m
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

This is the third book in the series. I think it is my favorite so far. This is Mitch and Charlotte's story. Charlotte was raised as one of the family but is not. Mitch was raised away from the rest of the Crews family but he most definitely is one of the family. Together, they are willing to tread so new waters.

This book all comes back to what makes us family. Mitch's half brothers welcome him like he was never out of their lives. They all protect Charlotte and their mom l
Jennifer Becker
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
such a great series. Loving these characters and meeting new ones. Such fierce loyalty and I live how everything comes back to family.
Terri  Tutor
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Mitch and Charlotte’s story! It’s my favorite in the Road to Love series. There wasn’t anything that I didn’t like about this book. I loved Charlotte’s innocence and her love of family. I loved the way the rest of the family rallied around Mitch, especially since his expectations were so much different. I loved that even though Mitch had a very rough start in life, he was a very honorable and stand up guy. As with the previous books, animals, especially dogs, play an important part in th ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of All Fired Up. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review which is honest and unbiased.*

All Fired Up just might be my favorite of the Road to Love series! I loved Mitch so much. And Charlotte finally got to show everyone how amazing she was. (I'm pretty sure the other characters already knew, but I didn't know!)
There was a lot of strong family ties in this one, but there was also love and romance, and some acute danger to make things more real. A
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
After a messed up childhood and a stint in prison, Mitch has been busy establishing his new business and moving into new house, all with the end goal of introducing himself to his half siblings. Mitch’s plans derail after he finds his attention snagged by Charlotte as he comes to her unneeded rescue outside the local bar. He inadvertently meets his brothers, Brodie and Jack, and their mom, Rosalyn, sooner then planned when they also show up to help Charlotte out.

I enjoyed Mitch and Charlotte’s
Christine Jalili
What a fantastic, emotional book this is. I absolutely loved it and was really absorbed from page one until the end. I really felt for Mitch, he had such a horrible childhood. Love how honest he is, and how much he really wants Charlotte. Can he really open up to his half brothers, when will he realize he’s no longer alone? Can he keep everyone safe from Newman? The book did keep me on edge. I especially love the sense of family and how much Mitch needed it. I loved each book in this series and ...more
Annette
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! Very well written, romantic suspense. Love Mitch & Charlotte, this just flows so well that it kept me glued to the pages and just seems real. The characters have depth and the plot is not rushed. They are totally opposite yet still have some similarities, Mitch is a loner by choice, Charlotte is a loner by lack of chance. He is all alpha yet she is feisty and bold enough to stand up to him. I haven't read any of the others in this series yet but LOVE this loving, compassionate, forgiv ...more
Meagon
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was absolutely, positively, amazing! I couldn’t wait to find out what happened, but when I was finished, I was so sad! I will definitely go back and read this one over again! Probably more than once! Lori Foster never disappoints but this one was something special! I received an ARC in return for an honest review.
Debbie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Lori Foster but somehow fell behind on reading this series from her. I am so glad I picked this one up and loved it! I definitely need to go back and read the first two books because I loved both Brodie and Jack in this one. Honestly, I have to say I loved all the characters in this book. Mitch stole my heart, Charlotte was charming and you just have to love Jack and Brodie's mom.

It was a pleasure watching Charlotte's and Mitch's relationship develop as he learns to adjust to having a ne
Lynn Hill
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh this is one awesome story as are all of Lori’s books! I have not read any of her books that I have read that I couldn’t put down and this one is no exception! Thank you for writing such great books Lori!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from publisher via Edelweis for an honest review

Now, I don't know how it happened, but I have somehow missed the first 2 book in the Road To Love series, however this did not affect my enjoyment of All Fired Up.

I adored and felt so much for Mitch as he starts to overcome the horrible childhood he had, finds family and love where he least expects it.

His story is very emotional, and had me hooked from the first page to the last. I adored the way Charlotte and the others welcomed him with open arms, broug
C.J. Butcher
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Review***
This has to be my favorite of all the Road to Love books. It's the third in the series, but you can easily read it as a standalone. I've been eager for Charlotte's story, and Lori Foster did not disappoint. Charlotte and Mitch were the perfect couple together and had that instantaneous connection that we all long for, but the slow-burn was definitely the way to go with this couple. I love it when I have to wait a while for a characters story and then we get it and it's so worth it.
TinaMarie
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank god I feel like I got something that I enjoyed after my last two books. This was a brother that no one knew about Mitch. Mitch story pretty much breaks your heart he did not have it easy, but even though he had a hard life he did not turn out as a jerk, lesson for all and he finally get a chance to have the family that he never had and the acceptance that he deserves and a chance at happiness and love with Charlotte. This is the third book in the series and I hope you started from the begi ...more
Emily
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"All Fired Up" (Road to Love Book 3) by Lori Foster is a fantastic read. I loved Mitch and Charlotte's story. This is a terrific addition to this series, packed with romance, passion, twists, humor, family, entertaining characters, rescue animals, and more. I loved catching up with the Crews family. I seriously hope we get more from this entertaining cast of characters in the future. Highly recommend to all fans of romance, family, and series.
Jacquie Hamilton
The final book in the Road to Love series is a winner. A lot of action and plenty of romance. Mitch is the half brother that Brodie and Jack didn't realize they had. He's come to town to meet them and maybe connect with family. Charlotte is the office manager/surrogate sister to Jack and Brodie. They meet when her car gets a flat at the town watering hole and he rescues her from the local idiot bothering her. The attraction is instant but will his past get in the way? A fun, engaging book.
Michele
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In “All Fired Up” (Road to Love #3) by Lori Foster we are brought back into the lives of the Crews family. This time Brodie and Jack get a surprise visit from a family member that they did not know existed. Mitch has had a hard life and is now looking to find a place to call home and some stability. He is not prepared for the reception he receives nor his attraction to Charlotte. But being an ex-con, he does come with some baggage that not only threatens his new found family but his resolve to b ...more
Rose Fraser
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you anticipate an event so much that when it finally occurs, the reality is somewhat disappointing. Not so with this book, it delivered in a big way.....5 stars big! Lori is one of my go-to authors and this book does not disappoint. She tells a story of an emotionally wounded man and his search for a family and for love and acceptance. It is also about a wonderful woman who stands with him as he learns to accept that he is worthy. This story made me feel warm inside and left me with a ...more
Candice
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cats!! Such an amazing story!! Family drama, Couple drama, Suspenseful and all of the doggie love one can handle!! When Lori writes a story, you know she’s going all in and this story is no different! I highly recommend the series and this as the final instalment is fantastic!!! I couldn’t put it down, I HAD to, but I didn’t WANT to! Put it on your want to read list and pre-order it you will not be disappointed!!!
Anita
Aug 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Jennifer Becker
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great book. i always love how there are great dogs in all Lori's stories. Aside from that the people in them are just as loyal and courageous. finding out how big your family really is and how much they'll protect you though they don't know you is great.
Brenda
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the BEST yet, in a SUPER series. Lori Foster does a GREAT job at combining romance with a bit of suspense. The characters are like familiar friends that I am excited to "visit" with again. I love how the family is growing & changing. The storyline "sucks you in" and keeps you interested until the very end. I couldn't put it down & I hope there is another book with Ros' story!
Karen Machamer
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Another great book by an awesome author. Highly recommend to everyone.
Julie
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read! The opening chapter grabbed my attention and never let go. Charlotte meets Mitch outside Freddie's Bar when he comes to her rescue her from the unwelcomed advances of Bernie. The chemistry and connection between Charlotte and Mitch is immediate and intense for both of them. I really don't want to say too much because part of the joy comes from the unexpected --but you'll get family secrets, a loving and funny family, rescued dogs, a big bad, and a heck of a happily ever af ...more
Kathryn
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE Mitch Crews! This is book 3 in the Road to Love series. Like all Ms. Foster’s series books, it can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone.
When Brodie and Jack Crews meet up with Mitch in their little town and realize he is their half-brother, they are shocked. They knew their dad Elliot was not faithful to Ros, but they did not know he had another son.
Mitch did not have the advantage of a Rosalyn Crews on his side. His own mother was a drug addict and, even though he never used drugs, she
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proce

Road to Love (3 books)
  • Driven to Distraction (Road to Love, #1)
  • Slow Ride (Road to Love, #2)