Start by marking “Wyoming Heart” as Want to Read:

(Wyoming Men #9)

True love is in store for one gruff cowboy in New York Times bestselling author Diana Palmer’s new Wyoming Men romance

Cort Grier is no ordinary rancher. Despite his vast wealth, he still works the land with his own bare hands, unlike his troublesome new neighbor, Mina Michaels. Fiery, beautiful Mina infuriates and entrances Cort, awakening feelings he’d thought long buried.
Published October 29th 2019 by HQN

To ask other readers questions about Wyoming Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wyoming Heart

Start your review of Wyoming Heart
Jenny
Loved Cort and Mina. He is a tycoon who pretends to be a poor cowboy and she is a famous author but Cort doesn't know that when he falls in love with her. They both have secrets and when the truth is revealed they are both in shock. Can they love and trust each other? Well they should because heroine is expecting a baby. Great couple and sizzling chemistry. Epilogue with their baby boy was sweet. Safe: hero is a playboy until he meets the heroine and heroine is a virgin. There is a nice other ma ...more
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
==============

I'm going to be a minority here, but I didn't like the hero. Our heroine isn't so bad, but she pissed me off sometimes.
I liked OM the most who really treated her with respect and affection.
I didn't swallow his story with OW, all very fake and ludicrous.
Mercenaries always make the plot interesting and set the tone for action.
Virgin and with mom and dad issues, our heroine is typical of the author.
Our hero is very biased for
Aou
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: virgin-h
Too long, too repetitive, h was so perfect and H was not cruel for a DP hero and there was no angst but I liked the MCs, thus 2,5 stars.
Beth
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I liked Mina and a lot of the other characters but i didnt like Cort at all.
Wants to meet a woman, who doesn't want him for his money but he treats the first real woman he meets like crap and every other time he's around her. Whatever
Karen Geurts
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Diana Palmer's books! Mina and Cort's story is an excellent one. They both are keeping interesting secrets and the truth is found out in very interesting ways. Great characters and storyline! I hated for story to end!
Amy
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
First book I’ve read by this author. I picked it up off of a display shelf at the library. I was in the mood for a western romance and the story had it’s moments. Overall I found the writer’s style a bit choppy. Some scenes were rather abrupt, bridges between scenes were missing, and at the beginning of chapter 11 I even turned back several pages to check that I had not somehow skipped a dramatic scene involving a holdup at a convenience store. Is it weird to say it felt like one person was writ ...more
Denese
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Francina
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Repetitive

As with most Palmer books we have the nothing to look heroine, and the handsome mean hero. The book repeats some of the same info throughout the book. The story was very similar to Cort’s brother Garon story.
Readerkuna1
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This a good book by Diana

Cort is working his ranch.

Mina is working hers.

They do not like each other.
She is best selling author but Cort does not know that yet.

They begin to like each other then the sparks start to fly.

Eventually they find that love that was meant just for them.
charmaine White
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

Diana Palmer always delivers the very best.Mystery,suspense,thrills and laughter.With just the right amount of action and romance to hold you.I'm looking forward to reading more from her.
Mandy
about half way through the book there are some time skips that were so not very clear. i was having trouble following where they were from one page to the next.

i could have been tired that i missed the key words for them. it was three times though, which seems a bit excessive to me.
Judith Sherrod
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wyoming Heart

Diana Palmer has once again written a hit. Love the way she writes and builds the suspense to the almost end. The heroes are fine the heroines innocent and there is always a touch of drama and danger woven in and around the plot to find true love.
Cassie
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Got to love a book that this woman writes. They are always such a great romance book that comes together. Have loved this author’s work for many years.
Narration was awesome too.
Anita G. Bishop
Same old same old

Felt like ut was the same story snd sge plopped different names in. Could practically predict what the next chapter would say.
Cynthia Siermienski
I enjoyed this story. Diana Palmer is a great author who entertains her readers with stories of the heart with a little bit of sex and a lot of romance!
Kimberly
Nov 10, 2019
Tammie McLendon
Oct 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Diana Palmer is a pseudonym for author Susan Kyle.

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the

Wyoming Men (9 books)
  • Wyoming Tough (Wyoming Men, #1)
  • Wyoming Fierce (Wyoming Men, #2)
  • Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men, #3)
  • Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men, #4)
  • Wyoming Rugged (Wyoming Men, #5)
  • Wyoming Brave (Wyoming Men, #6)
  • Wyoming Winter (Wyoming Men #7; Long, Tall Texans #14.5)
  • Wyoming Legend (Wyoming Men, #8)