Start by marking “Cliffside Bay Bundle: Traded / Deleted / Jaded (Cliffside Bay, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Cliffside Bay Bundle: Traded / Deleted / Jaded (Cliffside Bay, #1-3)

Cliffside Bay Bundle: Traded / Deleted / Jaded

(Cliffside Bay #1-3)

USA Today bestselling author Tess Thompson welcomes you back to Cliffside Bay to explore the rich, heartwarming stories of the characters who brightened the original five novels in the series. Each book in the Cliffside Bay Series is intended to be read and enjoyed as a sweet standalone, but for maximum enjoyment read this binge-worthy series in order.

Traded
Meet Brody
Published February 6th 2019 by 4kids5cats Editions

To ask other readers questions about Cliffside Bay Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cliffside Bay Bundle

Start your review of Cliffside Bay Bundle: Traded / Deleted / Jaded (Cliffside Bay, #1-3)
AND 1515
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Deleted

There was the most annoying sound she'd ever heard and her poor head was pounding when she finally found her cell phone.
California had been home once a long time ago.
Jackson was sure he was slowly
losing his mind because he thought he saw someone he knew was gone and that was the girl he'd been head over heals for had been gone for a decade and some change.
There was a grave marker with her name on it clearly someone had a morbid sense a humor.
No she could see just who was behind this and
Angie Hackett
Feb 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good read.

Book 1 telling the tale of Brody and Kara, I wasn’t entirely convinced with this book. It was well written but had seemed a bit off maybe (?). It made for an interesting read though.

Book 2 telling the tale of Maggie and Jackson, this was better than the first instalment it to me had a slightly too sweet end.

Book 3, Zane and Honor. This was probably the best book of the three with a lot more depth to it. It was the more emotional of the three books. I was near tears.

Overall good reading
Jyl Milner
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Series gets better, book by book.

I'm really enjoying Tess Thompson's "Cliffside Bay" series. I truly enjoyed the first book, "Traded." It had strong characters, an up to date plot, and lots of love. Book two, "Deleted," wasn't as great for some reason. It was worth reading, though, as it prepared me for "Jaded." This is the best book in the series so far. The narrative is fluid, and I like the fact that the author keeps the bedroom door mostly shut. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the
Alayne
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
I found each of these stories compelling, but if I had read each of them separately I would have enjoyed them more. Having them in a bundle together, meant that the faults were glaringly magnified. Each heroine had lost her mother at the age of 10 in a horrible way, and there were many other similarities which I won't go into because of spoilers. I had to suspend my disbelief so much by the third book that I really didn't enjoy it as much as the other two, and the second was not as enjoyable as ...more
CYNTHIA
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I want a trip to Cliffside Bay

This is a new author to me, but I'm very grateful to have found her and this exciting series. This review will be short because I need to get to the next books as fast as I can. These are wonderful, complicated, unexpected, emotional romances. Don't try to guess the outcome because you'll be wrong. Please just relax and let the stories, with their mysteries, evolve. The happenings and secrets in these characters lives will shock you. Enjoy!
Gail G
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First books by this author

I thoroughly enjoyed these books. The characters were well developed and were not perfect cookie cutter characters. Some of the scenarios were hard to believe but the author introduced them in a way that was believable in the story.

I really enjoyed the town and the building of friendships during adversity. I want to read more by this author. I got this bundle free to try the author.
Sharon  Lyn Shepard
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Healing the traumas hidden in the shadows

Tess’s stories take us deep into revealing and healing traumas that have been hidden in the shadows that no one wants to speak about. We become empathetic with each of her characters as they reveal their deepest fears and emotions. Thus, it brings awareness, compassion, and healing for all of humanity.
Christine
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
These stories are lovely to read; at the moment we are tired of reading and seeing what the virus has done to peoples lives all over the world. I have enjoyed them all and reading some of the other in the series. Thank You Tess.
Lene E Laughner
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderfully uplifting set of books with gripping, well-developed stories. Refreshing to read about people's lives without being subject to explanations of graphic sex. Good language too. The author's vocabulary is excellent. Thank you. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. ...more
Annette Sullivan
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent reading

I really enjoyed this 3 box set, it’s highly emotional, has excellent in Depth characters, a beautifully described town, all with elements of danger and manipulation and full blown glorious love.
Sandra Lewis
Love is for everyone!

I love the series focused on the lives of a group of friends. Friendships form and relationships are developed. Love the cast of characters! Looking forward to the rest of the series.
Lee
A "must read" series.

If you enjoy great romance mixed with a bit of heartbreak that ends in absolute perfection, you will want to read "The Cliffside" series. Tess Thompson weaves her magic into every page.
Cynthia
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Three Beautiful Beginnings

Tess has a way of drawing you into each of the characters of her books. And with these three you see where new love, old love, and friends are more like a family than individuals.
Deb Shank
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great read. Clean read. Loved the characters, what wonderful friends they all became. They all came into their relationships with. A lot of baggage that they worked through with their partners. Stayed very close.
Lori Sandon
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series

I love when a book can cause a person to both laugh and cry! Which this series did many times. Very well written and heartfelt.
Eileen
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved these stories!
Hanau
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great beach read

Come to Cliffside Bay and meet The Dogs, Kara, Honor, Maggie and Violet. And Mary. The series is about life, loss and the healing power of love.
minda2galangatt.net
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love all the series. This is a clean and pleasant read.
Heidi Nielsen
Feb 15, 2021 rated it did not like it
Not my idea of a sweet romance.
Shirley
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was ok
Yawn. Got through a book and a half.
Linda Hogan
Awesome book

Awesome book. Great writer. Read three books back to back. Very good. Pulls u in on 1st page. Reading more.
Pamela
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great group of people!

Very enjoyable stories. Supportive friendships are mainstream themes in all three books. And they all are so deserving of happiness.
Brenda Morris
Fantastic

Couldn't put down; loved reading about all the couples and the stuff they went through especially Maggie and Honor. Can't wait to read about Kyle and Lance
Cecly
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
All these novels are excellent reads
Kim Barker
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True Emotion

I love this series! So many emotions mixed with so much love. Family is definitely what you make it! Do not miss this author or this series!
Miss J C Rowe
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
An addictive series, good plots and of course happily ever afters
Pam
Love conquers the past

The first three books in this series are very well written. They keep you wanting more and they deliver. Look forward to the rest of the series.
Laila Nelke
Sep 15, 2019
Jennifer Propst
Feb 11, 2021
Kari
Feb 07, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Innkeeper's House (Hickory Grove, #4)
  • Nurse's Date with a Billionaire (Billionaire Date, #1)
  • Loved You Once (The Baker’s Creek Billionaire Brothers, #1)
  • The Cliffside Inn (Five Island Cove Book 3)
  • Embracing Her Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #1)
  • Christmas, Alabama (Alabama, #4)
  • Safe Haven (The Protectors #1)
  • The Return (Second Chance Flower Shop, #1)
  • Big Love in Small Places: A Series Starter Bundle: A Sexy Small Town Romance Collection
  • Wicked in Winter (Lost Harbor, Alaska, #4)
  • Brunswick Bay Harbor Gems: Shattered Diamonds / Shining Pearls / Shimmering Emeralds (Brunswick Bay Harbor Gems, #1-3)
  • Like a Boss (Double Trouble Duet, #1)
  • The Broke Billionaire / The Billionaire's Brother / The Billionairess (The Broke Billionaires Club, #1-3)
  • Christmas Gifts Collection
  • Naughty Wish (Brit Boys Sports, #5)
  • A Dream to Believe In (Sweet River, #1)
  • Hayley (Casella Cousins #1)
  • A Crystal Lake Novel Boxed Set 1-3 (Crystal Lake, #1-3)
Tess Thompson Romance...hometowns and heartstrings.

Tess Thompson is the USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author of contemporary and historical Romantic Women’s Fiction with nearly 40 published titles. When asked to describe her books, she could never figure out what to say that would perfectly sum them up until she landed on, Hometowns and Heartstrings.

She’s married to her prince, Best Husb

Cliffside Bay (10 books)
  • Traded: Brody and Kara (Cliffside Bay, #1)
  • Deleted: Jackson and Maggie (Cliffside Bay, #2)
  • Jaded: Zane and Honor (Cliffside Bay #3)
  • Marred: Kyle and Violet (Cliffside Bay, #4)
  • Tainted: Lance and Mary (Cliffside Bay, #5)
  • Missed: Rafael and Lisa (Cliffside Bay, #6)
  • Healed: Stone and Pepper (Cliffside Bay, #7)
  • Scarred: Trey and Autumn (Cliffside Bay, #8)
  • Jilted: Nico and Sophie (Cliffside Bay, #9)
  • Departed: David and Sara (Cliffside Bay, #10)