Start by marking “W.I.S.H. Revelations (W.I.S.H. #1)” as Want to Read:
W.I.S.H. Revelations (W.I.S.H. #1)

W.I.S.H. Revelations (W.I.S.H. #1)

MAKE A WISH AND RECEIVE IT

SOPHIA BLACK—but please call her Sophie—lives a ho-hum, small-town life. Wake up, work at the library, head home to the dog, sleep and repeat. This is her existence, but she chose it the moment she moved back home to Iron Lake on a whim, a gut feeling she couldn't explain. A feeling she can't even begin to understand—until he arrives in town.

ETH
Paperback, 1, 474 pages
Published November 20th 2019 by The Hodge Podge House

To ask other readers questions about W.I.S.H. Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about W.I.S.H. Revelations

Start your review of W.I.S.H. Revelations (W.I.S.H. #1)
Sona Via
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Make a Wish!

First of all, this book has one of the most beautiful covers. I wanna keep staring at the gorgeous starry night because I am secretly hopeless romantic.

W.I.S.H. Revelation is a debut novel by the beautiful Kayla Grosse. It is something very unique and very whimsical created with care and love. The book does not fall on just one category of genre as you, my sweet readers, get tons of twist and fantastical turns.

What happens when you ask more from life, when you want adventure or at l
April
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*stands up and applauds*
Deanie
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The beginning was a little slow for me but midway through I was absolutely hooked and couldn’t put it down. I ended up staying up till 3am on a Monday just so I could finish it and find out more! Now I’m just annoyed I have to wait for the next book because Kayla left it on a massive cliffhanger and I have to somehow survive without knowing till the next story.

I enjoyed getting to know Sophie and Ethan and found all the little twists and turns fascinating. I could
Wisconsin Alumni
Kayla Grosse '10
Author

From the author:
MAKE A WISH AND RECEIVE IT.

Sophia Black - but please call her Sophie - lives a ho-hum, small-town life. Wake up, work at the library, head home to the dog, sleep, and repeat. This is her existence, but she chose it the moment she moved back home to Iron Lake on a whim, a gut feeling she couldn't explain, a feeling she can't even begin to understand - until he arrives in town.

Ethan Moore always plays by the rules. His successful family laid out his life for h
Nicole Reeves
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I read it slowly, I didn’t want the adventure to end, and now I can not wait for the second half of this duology to be released! The Characters in this story are all so different and boy is this book one wild ride after another! Sophie better watch out, because Ethan is about to become one popular book boyfriend. *swoon* The story has a magical feel, friendship, a strong female character who knows what she wants and it’s afraid to go after it, lots of action, and just the righ ...more
Caylie Mosset
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously need the next one already!

Sofie and Ethan are amazing characters! I loved Sofie. She is so relatable! I found myself laughing at her clumsiness in the beginning and cheering her on through to the end!

Ethan is such a beautiful man! Can I say perfect? Is that a thing? Polite, charming, shows emotions, and protective. Hes just amazing.

I absolutely recommend this book to everyone who like romance, fantasy, and some action.

There were a lot of twists and turns that I didnt see coming! I
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fresh original take on a well known story, which story I can’t tell, but I made a wish you will discover it out for yourself ! (;

Sophie and Ethan are witty and adorable. A fast paced read with unexpected twists.
Mike Dargatis
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish, this book definitely delivers! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great read! Can’t wait to see what’s next for this story!
Cindy Klinge
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very excited, cant was to read more!
Sally Brink
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down! I stayed up way too late reading it and woke up early before work to continue. A page turner!
Lanae
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining, easy to read book :) Love the main character, Sophie. She is so relatable.
Rachael Wallace
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait to read this!!!
Katie Paulson
Mar 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Can't wait to read it!!
A
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun book! Once I started I couldn't put it down- I just had to see how it ended. Can't wait to read the finished version!
Amii
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book a lot!!! In terms of writing style, characters, and the story line!!its just amazing!! I also, liked the fact that there’s a bit of comedy which makes me want to read more!! Oh the romance part I loved it!! It’s well balanced like not too much and not too little.. makes sense? But all in all, definitely I’d recommend it to other!!!
Valerie
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book with great character development! I could relate to the main character and wanted the book to keep going. The author does such a nice job of making the characters relatable. As well, there is a spicy romance and lots of mystery and "magic". I wasn't sure what to expect, but I sure did love this book.

I also loved the scenes she painted. If you're from the midwest or a small town, this book will make you feel at home. Lots of laughs as well.

Definitely 5/5 stars!
Annie Wilson
What an amazing debut novel, and that cover, my god, beautiful!

This book was a phenomenal read. One of the most original reads I've had in a long time.

The way the narrative continues, leaving you guessing wondering who is good, who is 'evil'. Thrilling up until the end. I couldn't put it down.

Kayla's writing flows beautifully through the whole novel, and keeps the reader interested from the very first page until the last page. I had a lot of trouble putting it down to sleep at night.

A must-r
Randy Grosse
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrific story - very clever and new! (5 stars)
My two requirements for a novel are it must have a well developed plot that keeps me guessing, and I must have a connection with the characters. W.I.S.H. Revelations went well beyond satisfying both of these requirements! I don't usually read first novels, but this one was highly recommended by someone I trust. Now I am recommending it to you. Great Fun!
Linda K
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love this book. I want more and can’t wait for book two to come out someday. The author is amazing at tell a store with all the twists and turns. You will love this book!💜
chelseaslibrary
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Magie
Jan 10, 2020 rated it liked it
An interesting take on The Chosen One trope and a truly unique concept in terms of the magic system and how it works. For a debut novel it definitely goes there and tackles a lot of adventure, world building, and romance. The dialogue was a bit repetitive for me at times, felt like lots of things were either being said over and over, or conversations went in circus at times. That isn't anything major, but something I noticed that could take me out of the reading experience a little. I think this ...more
Tanya Grosse
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything you want in a good book. It's the definition of a page turner. Romance is prominent, but also a wonderful contemporary fantasy element is always there. Did I mention there is a spicy scene? Ethan is definitely fangirl worthy! I really need the second book as soon as possible.
Taylor
Jan 23, 2020
Lena
Mar 01, 2019
Kayla Grosse
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kara Sliwinski
Layla
Sep 19, 2019
Alexys_Tenshi
Sep 25, 2019

• All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • Blood Heir (Blood Heir Trilogy, #1)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
  • Opposition (Lux, #5)
  • Ninth House (Alex Stern #1)
  • The House in the Cerulean Sea
  • Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • Origin (Lux, #4)
  • Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)

News & Interviews