Start by marking “Amria (Cursed Hearts #2)” as Want to Read:
Amria (Cursed Hearts #2)

Amria

(Gypsy's Curse #2)

There’s one rule she can’t break.

Skye’s visions have always felt like a curse, but never more so than now. Plagued by nightmares of deaths she cannot prevent, Skye must do the impossible: stop fate in its tracks.

While hiding out from an evil Druid bent on their destruction, Skye and Lucas race against the clock to find a way to defeat him before he obtains ultimate power.

S
Kindle Edition
Published October 2018 by Words That Sparkle

To ask other readers questions about Amria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amria

Start your review of Amria (Cursed Hearts #2)
Candyce Kirk
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I need the third book now!!!! Review to follow soon!
Anna lost in stories *A*
I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book ;) this is the second installment in an urban fantasy / paranormal series... I believe there will be three novels in total, and the main group of characters is the same in all stories, so you should definitely read them in order to understand all the connections, relationships and events :) because it's the second book in such a connected series, writing this review will be a bit tricky ;) so here's what we're gonna do: I will write the second pa ...more
Diana Rose
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Wayne and Meg Anne weave a tale of love and magic like no other I have ever read before. Lucas and Skye’s story is unique and beautiful in its own right. The ever-present danger of the Druid in this story keeps the action alive. Lucas and Skye are faced with a problem that seems to be growing bigger by the minute. But, Jessica Wayne and Meg Anne illustrate that the most important thing in life is trusting the person next to you even when it seems impossible to do that. For Skye and Lucas ...more
Atlanta Whitlock
I had no idea how this next book was going to plan out, but I knew that no matter what it had to be on level as the first book and being honest Meg Anne and Jessica Wayne managed to achieve perfection. They pulled out all the stops to make this book as amazing as the first one, I was completely hooked and I couldn’t put it down until the very last page. You couldn’t help but feel for the characters as they honestly are going through quite a lot. At times I found myself being able to predict a fe ...more
Aneesa Bhayat
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: excellent-books
"Can't get enough of it" type of book.
The race/struggle/fight continue in the second book as Skye and the yummy Detective Lucas have to find a way to stop the Druid from killing them and their family. The Druid is EVIL and will stop at nothing to gain the ultimate power, but how do stop someone with magical powers when you don’t possess magic?
Skye’s burden is the worst as she has seen their deaths. Can these deaths even be stopped? The group flee to Scotland in the hope they can gain a speck of
Polly Barreto
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Cursed Hearts series, and you most definitely need to read the first book before starting this one. Amria picks up right where Star-Crossed (Cursed Hearts Book 1) left off with the fearsome foursome getting into Scotland.

Skye Giovanni, Detective Lucas MacConnell, Lizzie MacConnell and James Matthews need to find answers to their Druid situation as fast as they can. On their search for information and answers, they run into a few roadblocks and a few new names/chara
Teri
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's getting hot in here. The anti has been payed and all the players are in place. Once again they have been tricked. Lies of omission are revealed and the truth about all of the events leading up to today are revealed. We find out about curses and people banished, forbidden relationships and more. This is a wonderful continuation of the journey these four have found themselves on. While finding the answers they need they find more than they bargained for. There is so much to talk about in this ...more
Carla
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Carla's Three Star Review

This is the second book in this series, and, to avoid confusion, you should read the first book before starting this one.

Amria picks up right where the fist book left off. The gang made it to Scotland in their quest for
refuge and information. They need to learn all about this druid who is hell bent on killing them s0 they can one day send him back to the wasteland for good. As this story progresses, we see a special bond that begins to form between Lucas and Skye. OH! I
Shelly Wygant
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in a series and you do need to read the first one, Star Crossed.

Skye and Lucas are running ragged trying to figure out how to bring down the Druid before he finds them. They just might have found the key and a key person to help them.

What I loved about this book:
- Well more of Skye and Lucas
- Watching Skye and Lucas's feelings for each other progress
- Secrets that will knock you off your chair.
- More secrets that will throw you for a loop
- More secrets.........well you g
Izzybear
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amria is a fantastic addition to the Cursed Hearts series. I really like Skye and Lucas. They are really great characters. This segment of their story didn’t have as much action as the first but it has some good twists in it. It seems as though it was written in the stars that Skye and Lucas would find each other and embark on this journey together. Their group is about to find out that the answers they are searching for are closer than they seem.

“Study the past, if you would divine the future.
Jackie
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read with Kindle Unlimited.
4 & 1/2 stars rounded up.
I really enjoyed this book, even more than book 1! This book flowed a bit better than book 1, too. The world building is a build as you read type of thing, since the characters are learning as you are, so it's got a lot of mystery tied into the story. A reader really needs to start with book 1 or they will be lost in this one. I liked Skye & Lucas. Lucas is almost perfect for a hero. Their chemistry was off the charts. I liked the secondary cha
Megan
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Speechless. I’m speechless!! Amria picks up right where Star-Crossed left off so if you have not read that, you will want to do that you don’t miss a thing and get the full Cursed Hearts experience! From the beginning of Amria I just wasn’t sure which way things were going but these two authors are incredible at what they do and they will draw you in from the beginning! Even if you think this genre is not for you, give it a try! I was skeptical initially, as well, but I am so glad I took a chanc ...more
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my talk about a major cliff hanger! The next book needs to come out now so I can see what happens next!
There wasn't as much action in this book as the first one, but I still really enjoyed reading about Skye and Lucas, and Lizzie and James, and their relationships. There were also a few twists that I definitely didn't see coming and were pretty shocking.
Meg and Jess did a great job on this book with some fantastic writing. This duo works fabulously together!
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amria continues the story of Lucas and Skye as he traces his Druid roots in order to save his and his friends lives. Manage to gain more information on Lucas and Skye’s families and their links. Thoroughly enjoyed this book but didn’t realise it wasn’t the end of the story so now waiting for the next book.
Lyndsey Gollogly
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh I loved this more than the first one. The foursome head to Scotland. Not as much action in this one but the story building was just so good! I had already worked out the revelations that they uncover but it was still really good reading them! The relationship building was also so well done and not in your face. Wonder where pope has taken Skye.
Kathy Mayer
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They finally get together!

There are so many plot twists are so many

There are so many plot twists. It's astounding! I don't know how these authors keep them all straight. I am loving this series though. I hope the next book ends well because I am so in love. I would hate to see Skye's vision coming true that was at the end of the book!

Esmeralda Silva
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in this collection and it just keeps getting better and better. The evil druid is getting more and more dangerous and skye and Lucas continue to figth for their lifes and the lifes of their friends and family. Now it isb't just the druid but also two curses that have linked Lucas and Skye's families for generations. A really good book. I loved it!
Gina Burkart
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this book will blow you away. I have no words for this book as it will have you hooked from the very first page tell the very ending. You will need to read the first book first to know what is going understand through out this book.
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great second story of the series! There were so many twists and turns in this book, it kept me on the edge of my set.
I’m looking forward to how it all ends.
I received an ARC from the author. This is my honest review.
Ser Aphim
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing entry into this series. I'm absolutely loving these books. The dialogue and character interaction sucks me right into this world. I cannot wait for the conclusion to this series and don't want it to end! Let's go 10 book series, lol.
Jennifer Joseph
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must keep reading!

Noooooo! Ug, how can you send a book that way,? It's positively cruel. I live this series. The dialogue is so funny at times I laugh out loud. Other times it brings years to my eyes. And if the steamy romance. Yes please! I can't put these books down.
Bella
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so much, and this book was exceptional. I can barely cope with waiting for the next one!
Reading with 2 book lovers
These authors really made me fall for skye and Lucas. I highly recommend this book
Jackie
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful story by two great authors. Skye has visions that feel like a curse, especially now. Couldn’t say reading.
Thi
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am still trying to recover from this book. It was so good. But the ending! Ugh. I need the next book now.
R. Murray
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the first book, love this even harder. This series is fast paced and insanely addictive. I truely can't wait for the next instalment!!!
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my wow this series just gets better and better! I'm thoroughly enthralled by Skye, Lucas, Lizzie, and James journey!
Liz Booker
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous! 4½ stars
I've got no time to write a longer review, I've got to get on to reading the next book!
Boo
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

Wow this is getting good! I am loving this writing and wow that ending!! Can’t wait to start the next book to this amazing series.
Bri-Anna
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the cursed heart series does not leave readers disappointed! I absolutely love Skye and Lucas, we really get to see their relationship grow throughout many trials and tribulations. There is no shortage of action, romance, and some pretty hilarious moments. This book is not at all predictable, with serious twists, it will keep you on the end of your seat (or if you are like me, on the edge of your bed until all hours of the night). I cannot wait for the next book to come out!!

• Wicked Deal (Shadow Guild: The Rebel, #2)
  • Phoenix (Prophecy Series, #1)
  • Curse of the Fae King (Dark Faerie Court, #1)
  • Ghosts & Liars (The Impossible Julian Strande, #2)
  • Druid Dreams (The Chronicles of Sloane King, #1)
  • Shades Of Magick: A Dark Fantasy Adventure (Cambrexian Realm Book 3)
  • Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)
  • Illusions of Grandeur (The Impossible Julian Strande, #1)
  • Once Bitten (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #1)
  • Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)
  • Serving the Fae (Daughter of Light, #2)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
  • Warrior Of Magick (Cambrexian Realm, #1)
  • Fighter (Prophecy, #2)
  • Seeking the Fae (Daughter of Light #1)
  • Death Wind (Elven Alliance, #3)
  • Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions, #1)
International Bestselling Author of fantasy and paranormal romance. Creator of #MenByMeg. Glitter Addict. Taco Enthusiast. Lip Sync Battle Champion.

Meg loves to write about sassy heroines and the men that love them. She is best known for her adult fantasy romance series The Chosen, which can be found on Amazon.

STAY UPDATED
Newsletter: https://megannewrites.com/newsletter/
Facebook: https://www.faceb

Gypsy's Curse (3 books)
  • Visions of Death (The Gypsy's Curse, #1)
  • Visions of Triumph (The Gypsy's Curse, #3)

News & Interviews

Rumaan Alam began writing Leave the World Behind with a series of tweets on a secret Twitter account he started two years ago.   The book that...