Start by marking “Chasing Indigo” as Want to Read:
Chasing Indigo

Chasing Indigo

Ryan Harding. He’s running royalty. The guy I’ve been following online since I started this sport. Sure, I’ve got a crush on him, but so does nearly every other runner in the country. I’m an unknown in this world, it’s not like the prince of distance running is ever going to notice me, which is for the best. I’ve been down this road once before with the Mr. Perfect type, a ...more
Expected publication: April 2019

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Indigo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Indigo

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
What I love most about Ali is the reality of her stories! Each book is full of characters you can’t help but relate to and love! From their personalities to their life situations you can’t help but feel their bond and friendships! Time and time again I find myself getting sucked in and with each book I feel like I’m catching up with old friends! This amazing group of characters is amazing and I love that we are seeing more of them and getting their stories!

From the first Pepper Jones novel I ins
Rae
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It stole my Sunday afternoon but it was well worth it. It was great seeing Ryan find his girl. Indy was another great female lead character. It was great to see her confidence growing throughout this book. Glad I never had an Olivia on any team of mine. I am always looking forward to Ali’s next book.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Lea Coll
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I read the blurb, I knew I had to read this book. Then it sucked me in with the first chapter. I loved how Indie was humble and Ryan was a sweetheart. There was a ton of tension in this book between their relationship, an ex, and her teammates. I didn't want it to end. I hope this is the beginning of a series, because I loved reading about these characters.
catherine lawrence
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ali Dean does it again. Bringing us into Ryan's world and showing us more of what we loved about him from Pepper's books. She introduced us to Indigo Adams, who is new to the running world. The connection the two main characters share is instantaneous. They make you fall into the running world and you just want to be apart of it. Ryan and Indigo both grow in this book and the ending is perfect.
Kelly Goucher
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an advance arc copy of this book and at first i didnt think i would enjoy but once i started to read i couldnt put it down, i will now be looking at more books from this author, if you like sport romance then you need to give this book a try.
Christina
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ali Dean's "Chasing Indigo" is a spin-off of the Pepper Jones series. Of the characters in Pepper Jones, Ryan Harding has always been a darling to me and following his life in "Chasing Indigo" is the food my soul needed!

Ryan is out of college and is beginning to demonstrate his coaching abilities at the beginning of the novel. While at a race, the reader is immediately informed that Ryan still keeps in touch with Pepper and Jace Wilder; but it is a newcomer who catches his attention - Indigo Ad
Danielle Higgins -BBKA
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was drawn into the world of running with this story. I am not a runner, nor am I a super sports fan. I knew nothing about the pro running or the competitiveness of it. None of that mattered. Ali Dean does an amazing job at drawing the reader into this world. You really do not need to know anything about it in order to read the story.

For Indy, being able to run, is her life. She's been burned badly by a past relationship and is distrustful of men around her. After winning a half marathon, she
Tracy
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ali Dean masters the craft of writing relatable and likeable characters. When Ryan Harding was introduced in the Pepper Jones series, I always hoped that he would get his own book. Luckily, Ali blessed us with this and it completely met all of my expectations and then some. Ryan and Indigo challenge each other in a way that is refreshing, believable and entertaining. Their personalities are endearing and you can’t help but love them both. You also get a feeling of the passion that burns between ...more
Haley Anderson
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this book! I was completely addicted from the first page! You get a taste of romance, suspense, jealousy, and passion. Those are just a few to name, but much more goes on within this book.

Watching Indigo transform into the person she really wanted to be was incredible. She overcame the challenges that faced her and achieved the goals she made.

And of course we can’t forget about Ryan. He makes a point to not only help Indigo achieve her goals but he also finds himself in the proc
Caitlin
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Andddddd Ali Dean does it again! I'm not exaggerating when I say that I devoured this book in a matter of around 3 hours. I just couldn't put it down. If I could give this book a billion stars, it wouldn't be enough to describe how great this storyline and writing is. I loveee that we got to see a little bit more background on some of the other characters in the Pepper Jones series. I loved Indigo and Ryan and fell in love with another book couple all over again! Thank Ali for another awesome re ...more
Sarra Bln
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading a book by Ali Dean and it sure won't be the last! I loved her writing, and the connection between Indigo and Ryan and what I loved particularly was how realistic her book was!
I read the book in one sitting that explains how good it was...
I would definitely recommend this book without hesitation!!
Rebecca
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book brings Pepper Jones series fans back into the world of Brockton for Ryan Harding’s story. The readers will see Indigo Adams growth of confidence in herself and her running. Fans of the Pepper Jones series will enjoy this spinoff and will not be disappointed!
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
Full review to come- but you don't want to miss this!
Sara
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love! What a great read. Ali Dean did it again with Chasing Indigo! This is a spin off from the Pepper Jones series. You don’t have to read it before reading this book, but I highly recommend you do. Not for back story, just because it is AMAZING! Ryan Harding is running royalty and finds his perfect match while building his elite training team in Indigo Adams. The sparks fly off the page as their chemistry develops. The parallels drawn between elite training and relationships make thi ...more
Lia *TheBookClubTrio*
Mar 24, 2019
Catherine
Mar 15, 2019
Ophelia
Mar 16, 2019
Tamara
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Ali Dean!! This book was perfect. I love Indigo and Ryan together. I loved their chemistry, and I absolutely loved their story. I was so happy to see Ryan get his hea. Thanks for another great read!
Jennifer Collins
Maria
Kira
Kelly Crochet
Feb 27, 2019
Ali hails from Vermont and now lives in Colorado with her husband, boy-girl twins, and golden retriever Pancake. Ali has always loved to read, but found that there weren't enough fiction books out there featuring girl athletes. So, she decided to work on that. Like the heroines in her books, Ali is an athlete, with running and skiing her favorite sports these days. When she's not pursuing an outdo ...more