Start by marking “Until Mani” as Want to Read:
Until Mani

Until Mani

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

Bryson’s Steakhouse is the go-to place for the Mayson family to celebrate all their big occasions. As its owner, Mani has had a front row seat to the second generation of Maysons finding their boom. But he’s always on the outside looking in, and he doubts it’ll ever be his turn...until Vivian comes crashing into his life.

Vivian doesn’t think she has a lot in common with Ma
Published April 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Until Mani, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Mani

♡Tonya♡
Rochelle Paige is one of my go to trusted authors. She once again brought us a story that was sweet, steamy and perfectly safe.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-no violence of a sexual nature
-safe neither with others after meeting
-good epilogue. Wish we could have had farther out but I loved what we had!
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mani is the restaurant owner that we've gotten to know from Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series. His restaurant is the one the Mayson's frequent. Rochelle Paige decided he deserved his Boom and I'm glad she did. Mani is 35, a successful business owner who's sole focus has been his restaurant for the past ten years. Until Vivian. One look at Vivi and Boom!

Vivian was a very successful marketing media planner when a vengeful co-worker started rumors that brought a series of unfortunate instances. Wi
Macaela Conder
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was hooked from the first word. I loved getting some time with The Mayson's. They always make me laugh. I also am a huge fan of the H knowing exactly what he wants from first sight and feeling the BOOM before the h does. Awesome safe book.
Elizabeth Neal
Fleeing a situation not of her making and leaving behind a job she enjoyed, Vivian calls her college best friend. Though their contact has lessened over the year, their bond hasn't. Needing a day free of troubles, such as being jobless, homeless, and limited financially, the two hit Bryson's Steakhouse.

Mani has worked hard to make something of himself and his business, named in honor of his grandfather, the man who made it all possible. That means Mani has had no time, nor has he been interested
Fiona Fog
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With her life a complete mess Vivian 'Vivi' arrives in Nashville. Her best friend Lyla has been a godsend offering her a place to stay until she can figure out what she's going to do.

What Vi didn't expect was Mani the owner of Bryson's Steakhouse. He's absolutely gorgeous and all she can think is she's in over her head. What would a man like him want with someone like her?

Mani has worked hard to make Bryson's what it is today. The premier place to eat and celebrate. He's proud of what he's accom
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Until Mani
Author: Rochelle Paige
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ARC received in return for an honest review.

Mani is the hard working owner of Bryson’s Steakhouse, there’s no time for woman in his life, he can’t even recall the last time a woman captured his attention but that all changes when Vivi walks into the restaurant and he gets hit with the BOOM, Mani knows she is the one for him and it’s just a matter of time before Vivi realises she is his just as much as he is hers.

Th
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until Mani by Rochelle Paige is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series. This is the story of Vivian and Mani. I have been jumping in and out of the series, so for me they have been made into standalone books.
Vivian was once a successful marketing media planner but hateful rumors started that ended her career. Now she has to come to town to stay at her best friend's place and start looking for a new job.
Mani is a well off restaurant owner whose main focus has been that as he watched ever
Heather Whitaker
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness!! Mani is a man of many talents as you will learn in this very hot very spicy novella.

Mani is the owner operator of Bryson's Steakhouse. If you have read any of the Maysen books then you already know just how important this place is to them. Vivian is a beautiful young woman who has been fired from her old job and decided a fresh start is just what she needs. When Mani figures out that Vivi is his BOOM all bets are off. He does everything and anything to make sure she is his.

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Rochelle Paige is back in ARR's world with another book after her brilliant novella last year, Until Leo. This book though, her newest Until Mani, might just be my favorite to date. Packed with heart, heat and passion... Rochelle takes her readers on a sweet, sexy, and swoony journey loaded with steamy insta-love, unforgettable food, and explosive chemistry.

She's just girl trying to restart her life. He's one alpha determined to claim his BOOM... forever.

Mani isn't looking for forever or
Sheila'S Book Corner
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Unti Mani
By Rochelle Paige
This is a true Until book, I’m so in love with this book!
Mani the owner of Bryson’s Steakhouse where all the Mayson’s go for celebrations. Vivian lands into town jobless and homeless to stay at her college roommate’s apartment.
Lyla takes her out to the restaurant her boyfriend manages which happens to be Bryson’s. One look at Vivian and Mani understand the Mayson’s BOOM!
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘Chocoholic BOOM’ Stars

Oh my… Talking about sweet BOOMS… This is it, Until Mani is the most DELICIOUS little read, quite literally!

Vivian is starting new in town with the help of her best friend, after her previous life is basically turned to catastrophe. She just didn’t know that fate works in mysterious ways and changing her life and moving would mean she now will get her HEA.

One look at Vivi and Mani knows he’s been hit by the BOOM, now he just need to show her that she can be happy and ge
MichelleG
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Rochelle Paige and pretty much devoured this book. Mani is a Hero worth the capital H - hard working, focused, sweet, supportive, protective and just growly enough to make it interesting. Vivian is compassionate, smart, hard working and going through a rough patch. When Mani lays eyes on her, there is the much anticipated Boom and we are off to the races.

Until Mani is packed with so much sweet heat that except for the action-y part towards the end, I was smiling through the en
April Symes
Until Mani by Rochelle Paige is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series. This is Mani and Vivian's story. Mani is the restaurant owner we've met in the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Vivian is this beautiful and smart woman whose come to town after her life was ruined by a co worker at her old job. She's in town trying to piece her life back together and staying with her good friend. She comes into Bryson Steakhouse and her life changes- she meets Mani. Mani never expected to have t ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Mani is part Happily Ever Alpha World which is inspired by the Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. If you haven't read the Until Series, you'll still be fine reading this one. Rochelle Paige is one of my one click authors but I haven't read any from Aurora Rose Reynolds before and the story flowed just fine for me. It's a short quick read. Mani owns Bryson’s Steakhouse and has seen many of the Mayson family find there boom. I loved the concept of finding your boom. Mani is sweet guy but ...more
April Lynch
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eek! Loved, loved, loved Until Mani! Until Nico was my favorite of Aurora Rose Reynold’s, so I was beyond thrilled when Rochelle Paige wrote Until Leo and about flipped when I saw she was writing Until Mani as well! And she did not disappoint! (As if that was even an option with a Rochelle Paige book!)
Vivi’s had a rough go of it, which sends her to a friend when she has no where else to go and unknowingly straight to where she’s truly meant to be. When her trouble tries to follow her, we know t
Sue Dayoub
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mani foes the Boom well!
This is a true Until book, I’m so in love with this book!
This is a sweet book and only a little drama that’ll have you wanting to reread it all over again. Mani
Julie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Happily Ever Alpha/Until series crossover! Rochelle Paige, like always, did not disappoint with this book. We are able to visit with the Maysons again, getting a brief glance at where they are, but best of all, Rochelle delivered the BOOM these books are known for. Mani and Vivi were perfect for each other. An absolute wonderful read!!!?

I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Natasha Mahadeo
Rochelle Paige is the Queen of short stories. She has writing novella down like a pro.

Mani and Vivi come from the opposite sides of tbe track. When theh meet their Boom instantly goes up and the rest as we say is history.

Their story packs everything we love from steamy scenes to a bit of Suspence.
We even get my favourite guy Nico....
Enjoy this quicky its absolutely delicious....
Teresa Lara
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Mani and Vivi amazing intense beautiful love story.need more
☆Jamie☆
4.5 Stars! I fell in love with Rochelle Paige's writing way back when Push the Envelope was first released. Every book I read by her only serves to remind me how much I enjoy both her writing and characters.

Summary:
Mani has been serving the Maysons their special occasion meals for over a decade now, so he's well aware of what they call the Boom. He saw the results of the Mayson brothers finding it, and has had a front row seat to the second generation’s adventures in love. Even being aware of it
Jenny Wood
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The boom is branching out.... it's not just the magic of the Mayson family, it's settling it's way through their friends and co-workers as well. I love these little spinoffs and getting to see little bits of the Mayson's here and there.
In this one, we have Mani, who owns the steak house that the Mayson's frequent when they want a nice evening of good food and desserts. Mani's seen them all fall for their boom but never thought he'd experience it for himself, what with the crazy hours that ownin
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, and hot steamy love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
Until Ashlyn (Un
Book Snob Sue
Vivi is down on her luck and comes to Tennessee to stay with her best friend, who’s boyfriend just so happens to work for the most successful restaurant in town. When these two meet, Mani’s pretty sure she is his boom. They start eating every meal together, since his schedule is so busy. This book had me at food...as in the very successful restaurant he owns and his amazing cooking skills. And Mani’s a smart one, he starts reeling her in with all his different food, especially anything chocolate ...more
Cate Waters
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swoon; this one was one big swoon! Such a fresh, quick, and alpha male read that really feeds into your soul that yearns for WOW with a mix of AWWW.
Mani is a hard-working, honest, alpha male who has been heads down keeping a focus on his restaurant and pines for a woman who can fit into his life -- but has been too busy to search until the one fateful day that she walks in! It was meant to be!

Vivian has had a rough couple of months and her confidence has taken a battering in the storm. She has
Mom Who Reads To Escape Reality
Mani is the hardworking owner of Bryson's Steakhouse! He has been serving the Mayson Family for all their special occasions and more. Mani has witnessed the "boom" and even was warned about it from the Patriarch of the Mayson Family, so he knows true love exits. His mistress is currently his restaurant. He works hard to keep it one of the best establishments in town!

Viv is down on her luck and just came to Tennessee to live with her old college roommate! She agrees to go out on the town to help
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mani is the owner of Bryson's Steakhouse, and he stays so busy that there isn't hardly any time left over for relationships, not that it bothers him since he can't even recall a time that a woman has caught his interest long enough to make time. That all changes when he comes face to face with Vivi. She's had a very bad string of bad luck of late, so the last thing she expects is to feel such a strong attraction to anyone, like she does with Mani. However, just when things are looking up for her ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mani has been focused on ensuring the success of Bryson’s Steakhouse and wasn’t about to become distracted by love or relationships but as he sees all his friends finding their “ones” he is starting to want the same thing for himself. From the moment that Vivian walks into his restaurant he knows that she is the one he has been waiting for.

Vivian had a successful career in marketing until she was betrayed and now finds herself moving to Nashville looking for a new job, staying with a friend and
Tania
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The until series novellas we've been getting from our favorite author's thanks to Aurora Raynolds has become one of the things that I look forward to every year. Rochelle Paige is one of my favorite authors and she did an amazing job like always with Until Many. I am so glad Rochelle Paige decided to give Mani his happily ever after. Mani is a restaurant owner who has made it his goal to make his restaurant successful and he has but he is missing something and he does not know what it is until h ...more
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! We have been introduced to Mani in various Until books. He owns Bryson's Steakhouse and is very close with the whole Mayson family. He has seen various members of the family find their boom and wonders if his boom is out there somewhere. When Vivi enters his restaurant he knows that he found his boom. Vivi is going thru a tough time so she comes to stay with her bff in Tennessee to start anew. She never expected to find Mani and have the type of feelings that he brings out i ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Vivian has come to Tennessee for a fresh start. After the horrible mess she left behind her, she is now living on her bestie's couch, in need of a job, and a place to stay. A girls night out gets Vivi introduced to Mani, the owner of Bryson's Steakhouse. The boom was quick with Mani, and he spends the rest of the evening catering to the girls and getting to know Vivi more. Mani will make sure that Vivi has a reason so stay in TN, but did the trouble that Vivian left b
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds / Hyde Series Book 3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla