Start by marking “Until Mani” as Want to Read:

Until Mani

(Happily Ever Alpha World)

Bryson’s Steakhouse is the go-to place for the Mayson family to celebrate all their big occasions. As its owner, Mani has had a front row seat to the second generation of Maysons finding their boom. But he’s always on the outside looking in, and he doubts it’ll ever be his turn...until Vivian comes crashing into his life.

Vivian doesn’t think she has a lot in common with Ma
81 pages
Published April 16th 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Mani, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Mani

Start your review of Until Mani
♡Tonya♡
Rochelle Paige is one of my go to trusted authors. She once again brought us a story that was sweet, steamy and perfectly safe.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-no violence of a sexual nature
-safe neither with others after meeting
-good epilogue. Wish we could have had farther out but I loved what we had!
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mani is the restaurant owner that we've gotten to know from Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series. His restaurant is the one the Mayson's frequent. Rochelle Paige decided he deserved his Boom and I'm glad she did. Mani is 35, a successful business owner who's sole focus has been his restaurant for the past ten years. Until Vivian. One look at Vivi and Boom!

Vivian was a very successful marketing media planner when a vengeful co-worker started rumors that brought a series of unfortunate instances. Wi
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘Chocoholic BOOM’ Stars

Oh my… Talking about sweet BOOMS… This is it, Until Mani is the most DELICIOUS little read, quite literally!

Vivian is starting new in town with the help of her best friend, after her previous life is basically turned to catastrophe. She just didn’t know that fate works in mysterious ways and changing her life and moving would mean she now will get her HEA.

One look at Vivi and Mani knows he’s been hit by the BOOM, now he just need to show her that she can be happy and ge
Elizabeth Neal
Fleeing a situation not of her making and leaving behind a job she enjoyed, Vivian calls her college best friend. Though their contact has lessened over the year, their bond hasn't. Needing a day free of troubles, such as being jobless, homeless, and limited financially, the two hit Bryson's Steakhouse.

Mani has worked hard to make something of himself and his business, named in honor of his grandfather, the man who made it all possible. That means Mani has had no time, nor has he been interested
MamaBear2019
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was hooked from the first word. I loved getting some time with The Mayson's. They always make me laugh. I also am a huge fan of the H knowing exactly what he wants from first sight and feeling the BOOM before the h does. Awesome safe book.
Sandy Nikolas
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Restaurant Boom!

As usual I’m loving all of these Boom stories and this is no exception. Mani and Vivi found there love and it was a great ride to be apart of. A lattice suspense and it made a perfect story to fall in love with.
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
I know this was a pretty short story, but I just can't deal with characters who claim they are "in love" after a week or two. It felt like everything was rushed, and I was told that the characters liked each other rather than showed. Meh.
Jami
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until Mani

Mani finally found his “boom” when he least expected it!!!
-safe read
-no talk of either’s history
-only ow drama is from a stalker of the h.
-good multiple epilogues
Cheryl O'Harney
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: Until Mani
Author: Rochelle Paige
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ARC received in return for an honest review.

Mani is the hard working owner of Bryson’s Steakhouse, there’s no time for woman in his life, he can’t even recall the last time a woman captured his attention but that all changes when Vivi walks into the restaurant and he gets hit with the BOOM, Mani knows she is the one for him and it’s just a matter of time before Vivi realises she is his just as much as he is her
Fiona Fog
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With her life a complete mess Vivian 'Vivi' arrives in Nashville. Her best friend Lyla has been a godsend offering her a place to stay until she can figure out what she's going to do.

What Vi didn't expect was Mani the owner of Bryson's Steakhouse. He's absolutely gorgeous and all she can think is she's in over her head. What would a man like him want with someone like her?

Mani has worked hard to make Bryson's what it is today. The premier place to eat and celebrate. He's proud of what he's accom
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until Mani by Rochelle Paige is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series. This is the story of Vivian and Mani. I have been jumping in and out of the series, so for me they have been made into standalone books.
Vivian was once a successful marketing media planner but hateful rumors started that ended her career. Now she has to come to town to stay at her best friend's place and start looking for a new job.
Mani is a well off restaurant owner whose main focus has been that as he watched ever
Heather  The Hatters
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness!! Mani is a man of many talents as you will learn in this very hot very spicy novella.

Mani is the owner operator of Bryson's Steakhouse. If you have read any of the Maysen books then you already know just how important this place is to them. Vivian is a beautiful young woman who has been fired from her old job and decided a fresh start is just what she needs. When Mani figures out that Vivi is his BOOM all bets are off. He does everything and anything to make sure she is his.

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Rochelle Paige is back in ARR's world with another book after her brilliant novella last year, Until Leo. This book though, her newest Until Mani, might just be my favorite to date. Packed with heart, heat and passion... Rochelle takes her readers on a sweet, sexy, and swoony journey loaded with steamy insta-love, unforgettable food, and explosive chemistry.

She's just girl trying to restart her life. He's one alpha determined to claim his BOOM... forever.

Mani isn't looking for forever or
Sheila'S Book Corner
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Unti Mani
By Rochelle Paige
This is a true Until book, I’m so in love with this book!
Mani the owner of Bryson’s Steakhouse where all the Mayson’s go for celebrations. Vivian lands into town jobless and homeless to stay at her college roommate’s apartment.
Lyla takes her out to the restaurant her boyfriend manages which happens to be Bryson’s. One look at Vivian and Mani understand the Mayson’s BOOM!
Izzie d
Apr 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: insta-love, arr-world
Sweet story.
Older workaholic Hero.
Heroine running from past, not an ex but an interesting twist.
No cheating.
Insta.
No intimate scenes with anyone other than the Hero and heroine.
HEA.
Epilogue.
Links to the Mayson family.

This book is part of the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World with Aurora Rose Reynolds.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
This one was a fun read. The Boom hits hard & fast in this one. Hot chef. Clutzy but smart girl. Easy, sweet novella. ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
This was my first read by the author & it was great for a Novella. I guess my issue with it besides wanting the ending to be LITTLE MORE, it was very monotone for me. Worth it for a read because it was so romantic and beautiful, but I guess being used to by the UNTIL series, I was missing a little pow if you know what I mean. So I am rating this a 4 & would definitely recommend the read. The hero is very swoon worthy and loving and the heroine is a bit of a damsel in distress which is my favorit ...more
Laiza
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another alpha ever after story
I love both Mani and Vivi! A glimpse of Nico my ultimate Boom from time to time don't hurt as well.
Short, sweet and easy read
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Mani is part Happily Ever Alpha World which is inspired by the Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. If you haven't read the Until Series, you'll still be fine reading this one. Rochelle Paige is one of my one click authors but I haven't read any from Aurora Rose Reynolds before and the story flowed just fine for me. It's a short quick read. Mani owns Bryson’s Steakhouse and has seen many of the Mayson family find there boom. I loved the concept of finding your boom. Mani is sweet guy but ...more
MichelleG
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Rochelle Paige and pretty much devoured this book. Mani is a Hero worth the capital H - hard working, focused, sweet, supportive, protective and just growly enough to make it interesting. Vivian is compassionate, smart, hard working and going through a rough patch. When Mani lays eyes on her, there is the much anticipated Boom and we are off to the races.

Until Mani is packed with so much sweet heat that except for the action-y part towards the end, I was smiling through the en
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
Until Mani by Rochelle Paige is a novel written for the Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever After series. I have been a huge fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds' Alpha love stories since the very beginning. I absolutely love the fact that she's brought more authors into her world. Having different authors writing stories for characters that were mentioned in her books is pure genius and I am absolutely loving it!!

With Rochelle Paige being a new to me author I wasn't really sure what I was getting into when I fi
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, and hot steamy love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
Until Ashlyn (Un
April Symes
Until Mani by Rochelle Paige is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series. This is Mani and Vivian's story. Mani is the restaurant owner we've met in the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Vivian is this beautiful and smart woman whose come to town after her life was ruined by a co worker at her old job. She's in town trying to piece her life back together and staying with her good friend. She comes into Bryson Steakhouse and her life changes- she meets Mani. Mani never expected to have t ...more
April Lynch
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eek! Loved, loved, loved Until Mani! Until Nico was my favorite of Aurora Rose Reynold’s, so I was beyond thrilled when Rochelle Paige wrote Until Leo and about flipped when I saw she was writing Until Mani as well! And she did not disappoint! (As if that was even an option with a Rochelle Paige book!)
Vivi’s had a rough go of it, which sends her to a friend when she has no where else to go and unknowingly straight to where she’s truly meant to be. When her trouble tries to follow her, we know t
Sue Dayoub
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mani foes the Boom well!
This is a true Until book, I’m so in love with this book!
This is a sweet book and only a little drama that’ll have you wanting to reread it all over again. Mani
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Mani is a successful business owner who's solely focused on his business, well until he meets his BOOM!
Vivian is a marketing media planner, but things aren't so happy for at the moment. So she moves and crashes on her friends couch. Until she meets Mani...

These stories always leaves me with a happily ever after sigh and makes me believe in love at first sight. Always packs a punch with a little hint of suspense that will make you wonder why is this book so short🤷❤️😍
Susan
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I have enjoyed the novellas that have come out of the Happily Ever Alpha World! I love getting to see other people get their BOOM.

Mani owns an upscale restaurant. Vivian has just lost her job and moved to Tennessee to stay with a friend of hers. Vivi goes into Mani's restaurant, and he immediately feels his BOOM. He just has to make Vivian realize it, as well.

I'm not normally a fan of novellas, but Until Mani works quite well this way. I definitely recommend it!
Julie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Happily Ever Alpha/Until series crossover! Rochelle Paige, like always, did not disappoint with this book. We are able to visit with the Maysons again, getting a brief glance at where they are, but best of all, Rochelle delivered the BOOM these books are known for. Mani and Vivi were perfect for each other. An absolute wonderful read!!!?

I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Natasha Mahadeo
Rochelle Paige is the Queen of short stories. She has writing novella down like a pro.

Mani and Vivi come from the opposite sides of tbe track. When theh meet their Boom instantly goes up and the rest as we say is history.

Their story packs everything we love from steamy scenes to a bit of Suspence.
We even get my favourite guy Nico....
Enjoy this quicky its absolutely delicious....
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • With Kol (Daniels Family Book 2)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Trapping Her
  • Mad Gold (Providence Gold, #2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Double Trouble (Wallflowers #2)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Rock-a-Bye, Baby: A Vegas, Baby Novella
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Baby Cakes
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Happily Ever Alpha World (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla