Start by marking “Stay” as Want to Read:
Stay

Stay

Stephen Hastings is a control freak.
He’s arrogant. He’s smart as a whip and sexy AF.
He has too much money. He’s bossy, and he’s usually right.
All I saw were his clear blue eyes, tight ass, and ripped torso.
I gladly handed him my V-card that night, ten years ago.
I was so stupid. I swore I’d never be that stupid again…

Emmy Barton works for a dry cleaner?
Yes, that Emmy B
Published June 11th 2019 by TLM Productions LLC (first published June 9th 2019)

Start your review of Stay
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! This book is a little bit of everything I love in romance! Enemies to lovers, second chance, and a marriage of convenience all rolled up with a couple that set my Kindle on fire! This book left me with all the feels and a serious case of hero worship!

Ten years ago, Emmy Barton gave herself to Stephen Hastings and was casually tossed aside.

description

Now, divorced and raising her son, Eli, her dreams have changed from those of that girl so long ago. All she wants now is to find a cure for the s
Kristi
4.5 Blue Planet, Dry Cleaning sequined Stars!!!!!!!

Oh how I loved this book😍

You take enemies, throw in a kid with an illness, a bastard of an ex husband and some hot sex and I’m SOLD!!!!!!

Emmy Barton had loved Stephen Hastings since she was a girl! They had grown up together and in one night before he left to join the Navy and she was about to start college she took a chance on her feelings and was left devastated!

Fast forward 10years, an ex and a little boy later and Stephen is riding in on h
Wendy'sThoughts
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4.5 Finding Your Real Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Everybody knows to be a teenager sucks. Period. And the essence of the traumas we experience happens to all of us, no matter the place in our society of life. Yes, the traumas may be much more tragic and impactful with those who do not have the leverage of wealth, no doubt. But even the privileged experience pain and it is the personal pain we all carry which marks us.

They say the rich are different and maybe in some ways they are...but when yo
Tia Louise
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
STAY is LIVE!!!
Get it NOW: https://geni.us/SAmz
*FREE in Kindle Unlimited...
Now Live_Stay_Tia Louise

★ Never Miss a New Release:
*Text TIALOUISE to 64600 for a New Release Alert. (U.S. Only)
*Sign up for my Newsletter and get an email as soon as it’s live: http://smarturl.it/TLMnews

**************

omg... I'm working on this one now, and you are going to DIE for this book. TO. DIE!!!

It's...
✔️Sexy AF, alpha billionaire
✔️Single mom
✔️Adorable son
✔️Smokin HOT sexytimes
✔️Angst
✔️I will fight for you...

I tell ya, this book has A
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4 STARS

I loved it, it was fast paced and the tropes in this one are just my favorite!Should I say more?? Tia Louise delivers a sexy,hot,sweet,emotional with angst romance!

description

The sexual tension between Emmy and Stephen was scorching hot!I couldn't get enough of these two!I could feel the tension and intensity between them!They also have some cute and swoon moments.I adored the secondary characters too!

This was a steamy read, exactly what I need it! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Lana Reads
59% and I'm out.

I love this author's writing very much, ate up several of her books and got to this one because the hero was mentioned in another story. So what went wrong?

Well, the immaturity.
[that's probably gonna be a mild spoiler ->] The heroine hooked up with the hero, not saying he was her first, powering through pain (somehow still orgasming later) and then getting oh so very hurt by the hero for treating their hook-up like a hook-up it was and walking out right after... And being still
Becky Wise
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are going to want to hold onto your panties ladies and gentlemen and ejoy the ride of Stephen and Emmy as they burn up the pages. Seriously this is a single mom/second chance romance you don't want to miss. Tia Louise brings in just about everything you want in Stay. You have the sexy. You have a strong female in Emmy who is doing everything she can to help her son. You have a reconnection. You also will have some tear jerking moments. Stay is everything you can ask for and more. I love Step ...more
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description This author is one of my favorites. Her books are always well written. Sweet. Sexy. Full of romance without a lot of angst, and OW drama. Although there was a smidge of pointless OW drama in this one that my picky ass could have done without (lol). Feisty heroine's and likable (non manwhore) heroes. This book had all that plus the extra addition of an adorable little boy.

description

It was close to being a 5-Star read for me. What kept it from being perfect (for me) was Stephen himself. Honestly, I am a
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Stay is everything you will love in a romance story. Enemies to lovers, mixed with a second chance love, a single mom trying to do right by her son who has a brain disorder.

Stephen and Emmy had a one night stand ten years ago and it ended with her being tosses aside. But not divorced and raising her son Emmy is trying to make ends met when she and Stephen see each other again.

I won’t give anything way bc true me you will want to read this book. Stay is definitely on a must read like and I bel
Jade Violet
This was a sweet, hot, angsty, frustrating, sexy read. Steven Hastings was so damned superior and seemingly above it all, in his old money brownstone, perfect looks and impeccably tailored Armani suits that at first I wanted to knock him down a blow (thus the frustrating). Emma Barton was an upper east side princess living in a tiny east village apartment making ends meet for her absolutely adorable son Elijah, who suffers from an epileptic condition and who she worries about constantly (thus th ...more
Anna
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
2,5 stars.
I'm very disappointed and VERY angry right now after I've finished this book.
One of my mayor triggers is a foundation for this plot.(view spoiler)

Why did not author announce that??
This is not a enemies to lovers romance story, the heroine hated this hero like for 5 seconds, and after that it was just sexual activity.
Annoying heroine, I was just wondering why did she marry her ex husband in first place?? She was pregnant? But we live in 21 century
Sabrina
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
Get it now:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Stay was a really sweet and cute story. I loved seeing how Stephen brought Emmy and Eli into his life without hesitation and getting to see how much he truly cared for them. It wasn't a completely drama free story but for the most part it kept a very fun and light vibe, which I enjoyed. This author is a favorite of mine and I always love her stories, and this one was no different. Definitely a recommended read if you're looking for a book that will keep a smile
Cindy C
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story gave me a serious book hangover for days! This one has all the feels! I felt hearts breaking. I held my breath during the serious parts (don’t want to give spoilers but you’ll know when you’re there). I could hear the laughter. I could see the glitter, feathers, zippers, and signs at Miss Con-Cleaneality. I could envision the blue room.

Everything about this story is alive. It’s definitely not a typical second chance, enemies to lovers romance! There’s so much more to it.
Dora Koutsoukou
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Alex ♈
2.5, clicked 3 only because of the child.
Both MCs liked to bash OPs, 'amazing' how all their exes were dumb/idiots/bitches 🙄

Shallow.
Jane super booklover📚
Lovely Book. A bit simple and some parts are a bit hasty but that couldnt spoil the fun of this quick and Nice read.
Sometime
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
*Spoilerish*

I just can't get too excited about this book. The best thing about this story was the little boy Eli and the h's boss, former beauty queen Lulabell. The h gives her virginity to her long-time crush against the wall in a bathroom (oh, the romance) and what she sees as a long awaited moment he sees as a quickie before he leaves for the navy in a few hours. So then we have to read about this h who 10 years later is still so mad at him for not fulfilling her childish expectations. He is
Andrea
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G! The attraction, the pull between Stephen and Emmy is e-reader-kindling hot… you could see the steam billowing from the sides…
And the emotions boiling up…. so intense… so palpable… It felt so real like I was living in Emmy….arrgh!

But there also are really, REALLY gut-wrenching parts in this story about Eli, Emmy’s son, that made me ugly cry out of compassion. There is so much emotional drama - so vividly described – that as a mother, I felt the torment, pain and inner conflict of a fictiti
Syndi
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my first book by Miss Louise. I am torn between 3 and 4 stars. I round it down to 3 stars. I do like the story. The marriage of convenient but not rom com. The story behind the marriage of convenient is actually will tug your heart. I was expecting full angst and drama. Well the angst and drama is there.

What is missing is the chemistry between the characters. It sounds very stiff and forced. the conversation does not flow nicely. Again it feels forced and cheesy. I want more twist, more
Somia
3 COSY & WARM Stars

This second chance (kinda), marriage of convenience story had a nice blend of sweet and heat, and there’s a dash of angst that works overall. I will however say that for me this was not an enemies-to-lovers story – the book doesn’t fit within that framework as implied by the ending of the blurb.

Eli was lovely and Stephan’s relationship with him sweet. The spark between Emmy and Stephan was clear from the moment he saw her (both times). Stephan was a bit clueless when it cam
Michelle
Stephen Hastings is a Hero!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I luvd this book so much. I've been dying to get my hands on Stephen Hastings for so long and let me tell you this guy is awesome. He's sexy, arrogant, annoying, confident, protective and a hero. But you can't be mad at him. Stephen does do stupid things but he was younger and had so much weight on his shoulders. This doesn't mean he was right with what he did. He isn't that guy anymore. So when he bumps into Emmy Barton again every that had happened came rushing
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Stay by Tia Louise is a second chance, enemies to lovers romance with a single parent! Can I just say how OBSESSED I am with these tropes, and the fact that Louise wrote a whole book with wonderful characters... SIGN ME UP!!

Let me just start off by saying that if Stephen Hastings put a ring on my finger for convenience, I would NOT be complaining!! I would be screaming YES at the top of my lungs!!

Enough of my swooning and my heart beating swiftly for the man of the hour, Ste
Ashley
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An everything love story you are going to want to read! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

This story is an enemies to lovers, second chance and a marriage for convenience story all in one! The heat between these two is going to keep you turning the page. Stephen the alpha male that doesn’t take no for an answer. Emmy is a sweet and sassy momma bear who will do anything for her son! When these two get together will it be forever ????
Erin Lewis
5 star Review Stay by Tia Louise

Where do I start? Stay is a second chance at love story which ticked all the boxes for me. Emmy Barton and Stephen Hastings stole my heart and I think they have kept a little piece of it.

There were times when I sighed, I laughed, I cried and throughout it all I kept saying, just one more chapter. I was riveted from the first to the last page, such was the strength of the writing and the fabulous characters.

Of course there were plenty of swoon worthy moments and p
Kayla Brunson
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019, romance
Tia Louise has done it again! She completely dragged me back into another romance only to leave me wanting more of her words. Stephen and Emmy’s story was real, angsty, and steamy as hell.

This has two of my favorite tropes. Enemies to lovers and marriage of convenience. I don’t know how these two thought that they would have a marriage of convenience and walk away in the end. The chemistry between these two was so freakin’ hot that they should've known better.

I loved every character in this boo
Heather andrews
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stephen tends to have a one track mind, "he pushes off the wall and takes my hand. “Let’s get cleaned up. We’ve got some effing to do.” Stephen is just over the moon for his woman, “what’s wrong, beautiful?” I’m still holding her waist, smiling down at her like the horny husband I am." I liked this book, I loved Stephen. ...more
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Second chance romance & enemies to lovers - sign me up!!

Emmy and Stephen are explosive to say the least. Their chemistry absolutely poured from the page. I loved the wit, the banter, the backstory they share.

Plenty of emotions and heat make this my kind of romance and cement for me why Tia Louise is a one click author.

I received an ARC of this book.
Tammy
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FAVORITE BOOK OF 2019!!!!!

This books has all of the feels. Happy smiles, tender kisses and heartbreaking tears! I am a huge fan of Tia Louise and I think this book is her best work yet.

We all have those things that happened when we are young and immature. Things you look back on and say, what was I thinking or I really messed that up. All Emmy can’t think is how stupid she was for her childhood crush and thinking that he would love her.

Stephen dealt with a lot during his teenage years, from los
Louise  O
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stay is a standalone by Tia Louise and I can tell you now that you need to read this book. Make sure you have cleared your schedule because once you start reading you will not be able to stop.

Emmy Barton had her life planned out and first thing on her list was Stephen Hastings; too bad that the encounter was not what had planned out in her mind. 10 years later she is living her life not the one she planned out but looking at the reason why everyday made all of the past melt away except when she
Angela
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars, romance, sad
I was really surprised by the this book. It was so much better than I thought it would be. I was so worried about (view spoiler). But it worked into the story really well. And I didn't think it was particularly (view spoiler). This may be my first book by Tia Louise but it won't be the last. ...more
YA Buddy Readers'...: Stay by Tia Louise Starting August 10th 2019 1 5 Jul 22, 2019 08:27AM
Turning Pages At ...: Stay by Tia Louise 38 28 Jun 20, 2019 08:02AM
Romance Retreat: STAY Cover Reveal 9 17 May 13, 2019 02:08PM

• Ask Me Why
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Hard Place (Hard to Love, #1)
  • I Hate You
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • Fake It for Me (Bad Boy Greeks, #1)
  • Discretion (The Dumonts, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Forever and All the Afters
  • Then He Happened
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of sexy-sweet military romance, small town romance, single parent romance, and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW