Start by marking “The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4)” as Want to Read:
The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4)

The Panty Melter

(Hunter Brothers #4)

An Enemies to Lovers/Boss's Big Brother/Grumpy Fighter Pilot with a Heart of Gold Romance

Deacon Hunter is domineering. Condescending. Infuriating.
And yet I can't seem to keep my panties on for five minutes when we're alone together.

He keeps melting them right off. With that sexy voice, those confident hands, the way he brings my body wildly to life, he's proved my libido
Published March 26th 2019 by Self Taught Ninja

To ask other readers questions about The Panty Melter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Panty Melter

Start your review of The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4)
Carmen Rae
Oh my god I am such an idiot. Why don't I ever read the book information for these books before my grabby hands get me in trouble? So I just realised that this is book 4 in a series. And obviously not being aware of that I haven't read the previous books except for the first one, which I really enjoyed and was what got me hooked on this author in the first place. But damn I hope this can be read as a standalone.

Ok crisis averted this is a great standalone and even though I have gone back and ad
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to say that I have been reading some serious kick arse romance books and this was one of them. This is an enemies to lovers story that will have you laughing, and screaming at your kindle all at the same time. I laughed so hard at Violet's actions and behaviors she is one of my favorite romance characters.

Violet dislikes Deacon and she makes no qualms about saying so to him but she also likes him and she wants his body like no ones business. Every look and every touch brings her to her kn
J. Grayland
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Deacon Hunter is domineering. Condescending. Infuriating.
I did like this book in the series with it's little more mature midlife look on romance and dealing with grown children and ex husbands. The story line was sweet with most of the action right at the end, the chemistry between the character was warm and seductive and the sex was hot, overall this was a great read.
Love & Lavender Book Review
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
PHEW! Deacon is a serious heart melter, let along setting some serious flames a fire. Lili Valente once again gives us a steamy, quick read full of passion, heat, and heart.

A fun and flirty enemies to lovers, Deacon and Violet are not looking for anything romantic, let alone a relationship. But neither of them can resist the serious chemistry that's blasting off between them. They seriously can't keep their hands off each other. I love that both Violet and Deacon are a little older, both with ki
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so hard to put down! The progress of Violet & Deacon’s relationship from being annoyed by each other, to flirty friends, to so much more was entrancing. I liked that there was just enough drama to keep the story moving without making it angsty. I really enjoyed this book! ...more
Jask Afsh
Apr 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
Alex in Spades
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
It was going so good, and wonderful. And I adored the heat between Deacon and Violet. But then the unnecesary, in my opinion, drama happened, and the last few chapters made me roll my eyes a bit. Overall I had fun, but I have to say that this one is my least favorite in this series.
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

Finally we get Deacon's story and as we have seen him in previous books i was really looking forward to reading this one.

Both Deacon and Violet do not want a forever person again, Deacon is happy having one night stands and Violet does not want Deacon in any way.

However after a party where things get heated between them, things take a dramatic turn when Violet flees wanting nothing to do with Deacon and his panty m
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
The only reason I'm not giving it more stars is because the other brothers were almost completely absent in this book. I liked having them around and involved in the other books.

Anyway, I really enjoyed. cute and sweet.
Nikki  Malan
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Violet Boden has been divorced for two years. Her family is all grown up and her youngest daughter is 18. Where has the time gone? While trying to get her dating shoes on again, she finds that she is stood up a few times too many. But when she meets a stranger with a mask on, the attraction is too strong to pass up a moment of insanity. When she removes the mask, she is shocked to find Deacon Hunter. Deacon can’t believe the Violet runs from him. Is he that horrible? One thing he knows for sure ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
A great stories of two people who can't seem to go without fighting but can't keep their hands off each other. What happens when they decide to take all that sexual frustration away and work toward something more.

Both of these characters were not looking for a serious relationship necessarily. She is looking to start dating and find someone so she isn't lonely but not necessarily for love. He on the other hand has been pretty much single for 20 years and is looking to do something about the chem
Lynn Reynolds
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Violet Boden seems to be having a string of bad luck. Deacon Hunter may just have met his match. I loved how the author twisted things because he did and she didn’t. It made it very easy to follow so that I could watch for the turnaround point – that doesn’t mean it felt predictable either. Loved the fact that this is a second chance for two people over the age of thirty.

This is one of those stories where you’re not laughing at the character’s expense. It’s more like you’re laug
Erin Lewis
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4) By Lili Valente
I have read several books in this series and I could not wait to read what was in store for Deacon Hunter and the woman who would bring him to his knees Violet Boden. An enemies to lovers story that was absolutely captivating to read.
A chance meeting at a masquerade party has Deacon and Violet hot for one another until she realizes who he is and runs.
Deacon is an infuriating, arrogant man who manages to drive Violet up the
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The Hunter Brothers are back with the next unforgettable standalone in what has turned out to be a brilliantly addicting series and I just can't get enough of all the words y'all.

Sexy. Swoony. Fun. Flirty. Enemies to well... still definitely, maybe enemies but also lovers to it's all kinds of complicated... The Panty Melter was an absolute gem of a romance that had me all in my feels, loving every sizzling moment between our two main characters, and left me racing through the pages of De
Liz
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Panty Melter by Lili Valente was hilarious and steamy. Deacon and Violet had some hot and steamy chemistry that burned off the pages. The push and pull between them and their witty banter will keep you captivated. Though half the time they drive each other crazy, the other half they can’t keep their hands of each other.

This enemies to lovers story was just so much fun to read. Deacon was just so cocky, gruff and determined. Violet was caring and strong, even after her divorce. Both of them
2OCC Reviews
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
The Panty Melter was all the things that you want in a fantastic read. From the beginning of this book, Deacon and Violet have sparks flying! Some are the angry, some are flirty and others are just sexy, sexy, sexy!

Each of them has all kinds of thoughts and feelings about the other one and they’re not sure how to act on it. When they decide to see what it is that is drawing them to the other, their relationship becomes swoon worthy.

Relationships are a big part of this story with those of parent/
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Panty Melter by Lili Valente is book 4 in the Hunter Brothers Series. This is the story of Violet Boden and Deacon Hunter. I haven't yet read the previous book, so for me this was a standalone book for me.
Deacon is working to raise his boys along with working on his career. Violet has been divorced for about two years and has a daughter who is 18. Violet is working to get back into the dating world since she is being pushed in that direction. Deacon and Violet have a enemies/sparing relatio
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A chance meeting... 2 people who don’t want another forever person after being burned in the past. What happens when a strong attraction happens that they can’t just let go?

Violet is divorced and a chance meeting at a masquerade party leads to an insane attraction to the guy behind the mask.

When Violet realises who it is... she runs.

I loved that this story was based on two older people who have had a past and find dating hard because of that past.

Deacon and Violet’s chemistry was hot AF and i
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Resistance is futile… thank goodness!

The Hunter Brothers are back! This time out it was serious Deacon’s turn and he had his hands delightfully full with practical, sweet, sexy Violet. I loved that these characters were older, facing life and love challenges with the benefit of experience and maturity. That didn’t mean they didn’t struggle, oh they did! Just because it wasn’t their first rodeo, didn’t mean it was any easier…

“...I’ve got enough on my plate with my own crazy family; I don’t nee
Marina Skinner
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I immersed myself and devoured this highly entertaining Enemies to Lover's story with some rather quirky characters with interesting lives.
I thought Deacon was one hell of a man. Although Vi had somewhat of a different opinion initially of him, however she grew to like him a lot. I just loved the banter and witty messages, the friendships they both had and their jobs as well.
I loved the direction the story went and the ending was absolutely amazing! Such a great read, I can highly recommend it
Tanja OMGReads
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
It's been a while since my last Lili Valente book and boy was I happy after finishing this. Everything about this story was perfect. I loved that the MC's were mature and developed characters. They both had strong shoulders too lean on. They were both a bit strong-headed but that just added to their chemistry which was off the charts. It was so easy to get lost in their world.

I absolutely loved every word of this book. If their chemistry is the indication what awaits me when I turn 40+?!?! Bring
Danielle Harris
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deacon is the panty melter

This book cracked me up. saving a goose, saving a corgi, the banter between the main characters. I was so happy that this book landed in my kindle. I woke up early to read this book!

Violet didn't have it easy 39 years old and she just got a divorce with her husband Grant. He cheated . She is in need for a man and she stumbled upon a man that made her toes curl. But Deacon is off limits. Deacon doesn't think so, he can't get her off good mind and he will do whatever it t
Lisa
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was hooked on this one from the first chapter. Violet and Deacon can't stand each other. Violet works for Deacon's brother and is most definitely off limits. Deacon is a cocky, domineering Alpha who is just the opposite of everything Violet is looking for.
The chemistry between these two, despite not being able to get along for more that 5 minutes, is off the charts HOT! I couldn't get enough of the push and pull between these two characters. I loved this sweet sexy story of finding love and tr
Judy
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love that Deacon and Violet are a couple in their forties dealing with teenage/young adult children while figuring out what the future means for them. I love Violet's outlook on life and the way she parents. There is plenty of steam, and the chemistry between these two is off the charts, and totally addictive.
There are a few twists in this book that are very amusing. and the characters are lovable. The author has a way with words and turns of phrase that I really like. I really enjoyed this bo
Messy Bun Book Blog
Marika
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this story! A second chance at happiness for 2 forty something years old..and I loved every second!
At first they are enemies, then friends then so much more!
Deacon and Violet might be opposites but their chemistry is off the charts!
There is also a little twist that took the story in an amazing direction!
It also has crazy banter and the characters are spectacular!
Heather andrews
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deacon is just oh so suave, “or we could go out,” he says. “I’d like to buy you a meal.” Violet likes to keep her man's spirits up, "I smile . “Okay, so maybe you are an old man. But you’re a sexy old man, so at least you’ve got that going for you.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Deacon.
Sherry
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Tami Talbert
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was completely consumed with Deacon and Violet’s story from prologue to epilogue. Though they start out as enemies, neither Deacon nor Violet can deny or ignore the electrical currents that soar through their souls whenever they are near one another. The explosion of fiery passion between them literally leaps from the pages turn after turn. And their witty banter is so entertaining and fun to read, I didn’t want to put my kindle down. I also loved that Deacon and Violet are older (both are in ...more
Mandy
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love, #3)
  • The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • The Dating Proposal (Caught Up In Love #2)
  • Junk Mail
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Best Laid Plans (Lucky in Love, #1)
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • One Night Stand-In (Boyfriend Material #3)
  • Master Baker
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Hunter Brothers (4 books)
  • The Baby Maker (Hunter Brothers, #1)
  • The Troublemaker (Hunter Brothers, #2)
  • The Heartbreaker (Hunter Brothers, #3)