Start by marking “Love is War (The Clans #5)” as Want to Read:
Love is War (The Clans #5)

Love is War

(The Clans #5)

Rhys

I owed Mariana so much. I’d betrayed not only her, but The Clans—my country, my people; my own flesh and blood. With so much lost because of me, when Mariana gave me a chance at redemption I was quick to take it.

I was needed in the Ukraine, and so I went.

But now a vicious woman named Vera is throwing me off my game, and, despite all my preparations and all of my res
Published February 16th 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love is War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is War

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
MY..... MY....... MY....... is what I thought as I was reading this book. These authors never cease to amaze me and top say that they blew me away again is an understatement. I loved every moment of this story and I love how they made Rhys fight for what he wanted and it was not handed to him on a platter. He did wrong and hurt a lot of people and now he has to find redemption and he is finding it hard to get because he has to work with a ruthless woman named Vera and she is no joke. She is RUTH ...more
Scharme Grider
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhys & Vera's story is definitely a hot one. Vera is a very independent, beautiful woman who is a little broken. Rhys is all alpha male that has a lot to prove. Sparks fly between the two immediately, but they are both stubborn, and neither one wants to give an inch I love how everything comes together for them. With heartbreak comes that all consuming love that makes you want more!! Great read!! Definitely Five-Stars!!!
Rebecca Austin
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
Rhys Albu needs to make amends with King Ion and Queen Mariana and so when they ask him to go to the Ukraine to help set up trade routes he does so without complaining. Yet he realizes he needs to become allies with a woman named Vera if he is to get anywhere.

Vera grew up on the streets in the Ukraine and now she controls them but her influence is diminishing with the introduction of certain drugs by a man named Glib. Now she must decide if she is able to use Rhys or if he will just be a thorn i
Romaine Heart
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rhys has been the black sheep since he let Mariana and the Clan down. When the King and Queen asked him to go on a mission, he felt as though this would be his redemption.
Vera is a fiesty, very dominant street rat that runs Ukraine. People love her and fear her. She tries to help keep the children off the streets by providing food for families and drugs out of her country. Do not cross her or you will end up dead.
Rhys and Vera soon make a deal to help one another and strengthen their alliance ag
Kim
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love is War by Iris Sweetwater and Elizabeth Knox is an awesome read. This story is about Rhys and Vera. Rhys needs to get back in favor with Mariana after betraying her, The Clans, his family, etc. Vera is a Street Queen in the Ukraine. Rhys is sent to the Ukraine to get back what he lost and to do this he must get close to Vera. They have an attraction toward each other but they fight it, especially Vera because she has been hurt so much she doesn’t believe it anymore. This story has The Clans ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhys and Vera will have you on the edge of you seat with action, emotions, and so many feels you won't be able to stop reading it.
Vera running Ukraine and trying to.clean up the streets. Rhys trying to make up for his past mistakes. When they meet each other tempers will fly and so will words. As they come together and make agreement on a way to save her country. But somethings come to light and their put to the test will they come out on top or will everything fall? Can't wait for the next one
Stephanie Ditmore
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. So, so good. My god I will never know how Elizabeth Knox does it with this series. Rhys has betrayed so many and holds out hope that someone will give him a chance. All he wants is redemption, but is he sincere in his search for it? When the chance arises for Rhys he takes it, but will this chance be his downfall? Great read, loved it and can’t wait for what’s next.
Amy Jones
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

OMG Loved it!! Another awesome book by Iris Sweetwater and Elizabeth Knox. The Clans series just keeps getting better and better. The chemistry between Rhys and Vera is sizzling hot!! Once you start reading you can't put it down. I can't wait until the next book comes out. Awesome job!!
Mona williams
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow this was a really great story! he felt he owed someone. so he went to another country . that is where he met her. she dont take crap from anyone. not even him. sparks fly when these two meet. is it a match made in heaven? read to find out.
Katrina Haynes
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series. I was not able to put it down. I so ready for the next book. Please check this book out if you have read the series because I think you love it. If you haven't read it please check it out🖤🖤🖤
Gina Burkart
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What hot read that will have you loving this amazing series.
Kasey McCarthy
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhys has done everyone wrong and betrayed so many. Rhys is looking for redemption but can he follow through? Mariana is giving him another chance but should she have done that?
Courtnay Gray
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I swear this series gets better and better with each book!!

Vera is the Queen B of the Ukraine, she rules the streets but drugs are taking over and she will not allow that at all. She has her eyes on her enemy, planning to take him down is anyway she sees fit until she gets word that a Romanian has moved to her country.

Rhys needs to get back on the good side with the King and Queen of the Clans so when they give him a job he takes it. He knows what he has to do and what’s at stake but once he s
Erica Cunningham
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Magic.
Highly recommended

Merged review:

Loved this book. Highly recommended.
The story is brilliant and thrilling. Hot and sexy.
Dottie joos
Apr 11, 2019
Orla Kelly
Rachel
May 21, 2019
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the Amazon and International Bestselling Author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Cherished, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness Against All Odds and Switched.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: w

The Clans (7 books)
  • Promised (The Clans #1)
  • The Trade (The Clans #2)
  • Cherished (The Clans #3)
  • Deceit (The Clans #4)
  • Defiant
  • Shattered (The Clans #6)