Start by marking “Jax (Black Angels MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jax (Black Angels MC, #3)

(Black Angels MC #3)

JAX

My name is Jax.

I am the Black Angels MC’s road captain, cockiest fucker in the club, and hardest fucker of all the women in town. That is who I am. Who I choose to be.

So, when the one woman I wished to never see again turns up on my doorstep, begging for my help, I know I’m fucked.

Every part of my—our—past; who I was, how I loved, and what I lost, stood before me,
ebook
Published February 28th 2019 by Young Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Jax, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jax

Start your review of Jax (Black Angels MC, #3)
Marsha
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great books

I read Hunter, Wolf and Jax. Enjoyed all of them. Looking forward to her next book. Hopefully it’s about Mint. Would like to see him and Bell get together. Great love stories.
Mary
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Jane Allen
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Great MC series.
Jennifer Guffey
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second Chance Biker/Cowboy

So I read a free preview of this book, which is what made me read the series (and it was in KU at the time of reading). I really liked the premise of a country boy & girl later reconnecting after the country boy turned biker and the country girl needed his help with her beloved horse who had PTSD. Now, personally, I would’ve liked to see a little more of the country side come out, especially since the guy distanced himself from his past.

It seems as though 1 running sto
Gucci 35
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Jax was a great addition to Black Angels series. This story is about second chances, forgiveness and redemption. Jax and Ronnie have known each since they were babies. Four years apart from eachother, Ronnie fell for Jackson since she was a young girl. He thought of her as a sister til she hit sixteen then he was leaving and she promised to go with him but she wasn't ready to leave. Years later she finds him because she needs his help. Does he help or push her away?
AE Fisher did another
Barbara49
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Please let me know when you come out with the next book in the series.
I hope you writing more about these guys
Alexa Seeley
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sequel-mc
Another great addition to the series.

I love this series and was so excited when I saw this was released. Loved Jax and Ronnie and their story and love seeing the other couples. Can't wait for the next book and hoe it's Mint and Bell.
Shelley
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jax’s past comes with a bit(e) of attitude😍

Jax is book three in the Black Angels MC series. It has a little less action than the previous two books but is nevertheless a spectacular read!

Jax is called to the front gate of their compound as he apparently has someone asking for him. When he arrives outside he’s shocked to discover who has come calling after him. Suffice to say he never wanted to see this woman from his past again, but she’s begging him for a favour and he can’t say no!

Ronnie is
aimee nailer
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
❤️❤️❤️

Again, she did it again. Loved it. Ready for the next one. I love the series. Really sweet and hot story.
Laurie Gyd
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprising twists

This man was mine, and I was never letting him go. My princess. My Jax.
Wow what a ride, lots of twists & turns with a couple surprises & a HEA.
Manda Jane
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it sucked me in. I liked Jax even though I wanted to smack him a few times.
Acoustík
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cant believe it's over

Definitely a good read! Loved how Mac's back story was different than the rest! Don't want to spoil it! You're going to have to read it to find out!
Michelle Lea Logston
Jax is my Fav

Jax is me grey and George strait all i in one. Love how he is stubborn and Ronnie is just what he needed
Blaise Ramsay
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Barbara Harrower
Jill Bergemann
Ugh. Barely finished.

I read the first two books in this series & they were pretty good so I wanted to finish it out and read this last book. What a mistake! It was awful. I had to MAKE myself finish it because I don't like to stop in the middle. At about 70% it finally picked up the pace so I could finish without any more trouble. It was such a disjointed story. It did not flow at all. It didn't seem like she had an editor at all because there are so many mistakes! Complete words were missing, t
Turtlex
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read.

This is my first book by the author, I was able to follow the story without a problem even though it’s book 3 in the series. The couples storyline is independent or stand alone. I think the author has a great deal of talent, the story was gripping and the dialogue was smooth like butter. There was fantastic tension between the H&h. Jax and Ronnie have a past, they knew each other as kids and Jax is definitely holding a grudge like it’s a sore paw and he’s a wounded animal ready to bi
2mmommy
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jax

I really struggled with this story. I loved Jax from the previous stories, but this Jax was different. There was so, so much back and forth between Ronnie and him, i found it difficult to be invested in this couple. The last minute reveal of everyone’s secrets did not make things better. I hope the next story is more engaging.
Morilyn
Jax was an intriguing character in the two earlier books & this book was an absolute pleasure to read. He really was all show while keeping his past tightly hidden away. All is explained in this beautifully executed reveal & I was absolutely enthralled with A. E. Fisher's story. I hope there is more to come from this author & soon.
Kali McQuillen
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
I really liked the book. It was different than a normal MC with the h needing help with her horse from the man she has always loved but he walked away years ago. It's a second chance romance that shows conflicts of the heart.

What I didn't like was ALL the typos but the story was good imo.
Gskm
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot one

I enjoyed this storyline, interesting characters, zany females in love with alpha bikers. What’s not to like ? I am going to read the other books in the series now. I found a new author to follow
Deborah
Jax

Entertaining. However, I have read more scintillating stories pertaining to motorcycle clubs. In honesty, the characters were a little drab.
Slb
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very ENJOYABLE

Drama, angst, and strong characters move this story along. Intriguing plots and MC life kept me engaged. The vilians were bad. Great read.
Margaret Davidson
Jax

Never read anything by a e Fisher before this series well worth a read. It's got it all funny sad sexy and on to the next one.
Lisa
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
I really didn’t feel this one, enjoyed the first two but something was missing from this one!
Kelly
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great MC read and to top it off it also has one of my most fav genres "second chance"
Allysha Benson
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pretty much written 1000 times better than the first book. I am definitely happy I stuck with them. The story flows so much better than the first.
Clare
Feb 16, 2020
Marian C Almario
Jul 09, 2019
Sharon Searing
Mar 02, 2019

• Dangerous Love
  • Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Reaper's Wrath (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #2)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)
  • Tainted (The VIP Room, #2)
  • Stand Off (Predators MC, #2)
  • King (The VIP Room, #3)
  • Redemption Weather
  • Riot (Predators MC, #1)
  • Teased (The VIP Room, #1)
  • Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7)
  • Hostage (Predators MC, #3)
  • Stalked (Predators MC #4)
  • Fat Louise (Biker Bitches, #2)
  • Angel Girl (S.H.E. Book 1)
  • Winter's Touch (The Last Riders, #8)
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Writing books had been a big part of my life for many years; whether it was writing in secret notebooks during class, writing amateur novels or posting stories online, I surrounded myself with it.

Of course, it has its up and downs, but I've never once thought that writing wasn't for me.

Because of that, I can share the worlds I discover in my head with the outside world, and although that might

Black Angels MC (3 books)
  • Hunter (Black Angels MC, #1)
  • Wolf (Black Angels MC #2)

News & Interviews