Start by marking “Until Fools Find Gold (Providence Gold #1)” as Want to Read:
Until Fools Find Gold (Providence Gold #1)

Until Fools Find Gold

(Providence Gold #1)

Luna

Two years ago, my dad had packed us up in the middle of the night and we’d left town. We weren’t allowed to contact anyone or look back – until now. I’d run away, going back to the only security I’d ever known with my best friend Levi and his family.

Coming home was hard. Although I got to see my best friend again, it also meant seeing the man I’d been in love with si
218 pages
Published April 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

Start your review of Until Fools Find Gold (Providence Gold #1)
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Neringa Neringiukas
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
This story wasnt for me. Luna was too frustrating for me. I guess, she was supposed to be funny and quirky, but she come more like immature or/and an idiot. I struggled to finish.
Raine
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-read-2019
New for me author! Yay!

I have not read this author before (at least I don't think I have), but this book is part of the world of Aurora Rose Reynolds' Until Series which I love so I took a chance and it paid off with a new author for me to read.
Fiona Fog
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luna is the bomb! Her thoughts that she filters out through her mouth had me laughing! She was just so refreshing as a character. I could totally relate to her as a person. The Harry Potter phrases? Yes! She's accident prone, funny and loveable. I can see why she brings the protective instincts of those around her.

When she finally escapes from her father after years of being kept hidden away, abused and neglected when she gets her chance she flees. She doesn't have much time and her only though
Biondatina

Easy romance story. It' s the first book I read from this author.
I find the heroine Luna a bit immature and sometimes her reactions are childish. The hero, Noah is protective, sexy and deep in love with her. His family "the Townsends" and now hers family too, has amazing dynamic and well written characters, that you will love to read about. His mum, his dad, his elder brother Levi, his young brother, his cousins....even a new guard dog who answers to name Vlad! The story is easy to read, with a
Jamie Ellis
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one is the start of the cousins to the Townsend clan we all know and love and if you haven't read The Providence Series that started it all you are missing out on some brilliantly done laugh out loud, intriguing, twisty, and hot AF sexy men and the women whom love them!! We as readers actually meet most of these characters in Until Tom, Finding Forever. So see it's paramount in my opinion to reading them first...especially when you get to meet Taint oops I mean Tate Townsend too lol! But I ...more
Emily
Luna's dad took her away from home two years ago and in that time his behavior towards her has only gotten worse. Luna finally escapes and calls her best friend Levi who comes and takes her home. Knowing her dad is still after her they swarm to protect Luna but Levi warns his brother Noah away.

Noah though knows Luna is his one, his boom. He knows he needs to give her time to get used to the idea but Noah has no plans in letting her go. Can he keep her safe from the threat still trying to hurt he
Samantha
Apr 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud
This was a cute story. I have never read this author but I did enjoy her writing. I loved the H from the beginning. I liked the h but some of her antics were OTT. The family dynamic is this story made me wanna read her other series. They remind me of ARRs Mayson family.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Noah and Luna’s story was just what I needed. Hilarious dialogue. A dash of action and some sweet chemistry. Definitely enjoyed this one.
 B.E.Love
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars
Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to receive an ARC of this novella by new to me author Mary B. Moore and boy am I glad I did. From page one, I was immediately drawn into the story and literally could not put it down from start to finish.

After last years Happily Ever Alpha world was such a success, I was excited to get my hands on this years stories, a crossover by numerous authors, into their own worlds, intermixed with that of Aurora Rose Reynolds Until world, and this story was a huge hit for me.

We meet Luna on pa
Tracy Wilkin
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Fools Find Gold: A Providence Gold Series and Until Series Crossover by Mary B. Moore, is a brilliantly told story that I became obsessed with. I was consumed by these characters. My heart broke, then mended, my tears were plentiful, then I would laugh hysterically. A rollercoaster  of emotions felt is putting it mildly. I was totally caught up in all that was Luna and Noah. This couple shredded me. The made me whole again. A tumultuous affair that touched my heart indescribably and entire ...more
doreen
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
This story wasn't for me. I didn't care for how Luna was written. The jokes and her actions were very childish. Like other reviewers I got to the point of skimming parts of the book. All in all the story was poorly written. There were times I thought about throwing the towel in and not finishing the book but I muddled through it. First time I have read this author and not sure I will read anything else.
LiteratureLover
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What grabbed my attention was the plot of this book. She's running away from her father after years of abuse and finally gets help from friends that she could contact. Yeah, the book is falling-for-my-best-friends-brother kind of thing but more have-always-been-in-love-with-my-brothers-best-friend. I thought that this book was going to be a bit more contemporary with yeah I ran away from my abusive father and hide out at vegas and waking up in vegas married kind of felling. Yeah, it's not that b ...more
Stacy Dow
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking for book full of laugh out loud moments, plenty of steam a sprinkle of suspense and action look no further. A great read that I couldn't put down, I really liked all the characters and I'm looking forward to read more of them.
M.L.
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Until Fools Find Gold is a beautiful and emotional story about love, friendship, and loyalty. The perfect mix of heavy and light, sweet and sexy, and explosive character chemistry. You will cry, you will laugh, you will fall in love.
Kai
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Regarding safety, the h was young when she was taken away. The H was older, knew he felt something for her but didn't want to be a pervert. There was no talk about the H being with anyone but there was mention during the safe sex talk since they weren't using condoms that he knew he was clean. She was a virgin. The constant trying to be funny was a bit much and got annoying. It was a good story, didn't care for the writing style.
Debi
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Fools Find Gold (Providence Gold Book One) by Mary B Moore

5 Stars

WOW!! I loved loved loved this book...How is this my first read by this author??? I knew from the first couple sentences that I wouldn't be able to put this book down and I was right. I read it start to finish in one sitting and hated when it was over.

This book started right out having me on the edge of my seat, and falling in love with characters from one phone call. Levi!! **sigh** I want one… Well shoot I'll take a Noah to
Veevee
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately I was a fool to waste my time finishing this book, because I knew very early on that I would not find anything even remotely resembling gold in this pile of words. I am going to try not to let myself get carried away reviewing this book, but as I am sure you are already realizing, I did not like this book, at all.
To start, the writing was subpar, complete with lengthy internal monologues, extreme telling syndrome, childish internal jokes, and an over abundance of exclamation marks.
Leslee
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prue has watched and waited for an opportunity to get away from her dad. When it happens, she immediately calls her best friend Levi. Noah has waited for ages to get a call about Prue. Before she vanished, she was his brother's bestie and off limits. Now that she is back, he is not going to let his brother stop him from having his future with Prue. Will fate finally allow Prue to have a life and love to call her own with the man she has crushed on for years?

When Fools Find Gold was a unique stor
Laura Furuta
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until Fools Find Gold: A Providence Gold Series and Until Series Crossover
By: Mary B. Moore
5 out of 5 stars

The story Until Fools Find Gold: A Providence Gold Series and Until Series Crossover by Mary B. Moore is a wonderful book that I enjoyed reading. It drew me in and I found myself lost in the story. I enjoyed reading about the characters of Luna and Noah. Luna is a young woman whose father has packed them up and left town. No contact to be make with anyone. She has run away and now is in the
Natasha Mahadeo
This was my firts time reading a Mary B. Moore book and I loved it. My attention gripped this book from the first page. Where the hell has this author been Hiding. She writes amazingly and never gives a second for you to be bored.

This book is about Luna and Noah. They know each other from the time they were kids. Levi who is Noah's Brother is Luna's Best friend. Luna becomes part of their family from a very young age. They protect and love her fiercely.

Luna comes from what bad dreams are made
Jenni Bishop
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Fools Find Gold: A Providence Gold Series and Until Series Crossover by Mary B. Moore. OMG. Brilliant just brilliant. Even though the underlying story of abuse and horrible acts with is heartbreaking but this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Mary B. Moore I salute you, you have written something so unique and original that you have created a masterpiece. I read this story in one go as there was no way I wanted to put it down as I was so ​engrossed and immersed in this wond ...more
Liz
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My goodness gracious, I just could not for the life of me get enough of Until Fools Find Gold: A Providence Gold Series and Until Series Crossover. I'll be completely frank here when I tell you that I solely chose this book based off the cover. It snagged my eyes and drew me in and I just had to read it. No questions asked. I have never heard of Mary B. Moore, never read her works or the previous novels this springs forth from, but it was all good. Every page consumed me. Ms. Moore has one hell ...more
Chantelle Smith
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, for one thing, can we just appreciate the cover of this book! Something about appealing book covers just make the story even better already, but with that being said for this being my first read from this author I cannot wait to see what else she brings to this series.
I immediately loved our two main characters, Noah & Luna, you could tell from the start that they have a connection and I’m glad it wasn’t a drawn out romance, what they had was real and you could tell how deep and far their
Angela
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Until Fools Find Gold by Mary B. Moore took me on quite a ride. I didn’t expect to like it quite as much as I did, or to be completely swept up in the story as everything played out.
Luna and Levi were the best of friends, inseparable- until her father whisked her away in the middle of the night- with no contact, since. But now she’s in trouble and the only person she can trust to truly help her is Levi.
Back in the only place she ever felt secure, means seeing Noah again too. Luna and Noa
BAK
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really glad I tried this book

Noah and Luna had some really funny moments in this book. There were times I was seriously laughing out loud.
It wasn’t overly angsty or anxiety producing compared to other books I’ve tried. There were some oh no and drama filled moments when bad guys were involved. But it still ended up being safe.
I liked all the dogs included. But Dachshund was spelled wrong multiple times in the book at the back. I have two, so that was disappointing.
Noah was really likable as w
Katie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Until Fools Find Gold
By Mary B Moore
5 stars

This story was such an amazing read! And what a wonderful introduction to Mary B Moore as an author! I was hooked from beginning to end and found it really difficult to find a place where I could actually put the book down so I could actually do some real life things! Luna was just the best character to read about! She made me laugh so much at times, it was really refreshing to read about her actually especially considering everything she endured during
Sandra
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: posted-reviews, ku
Another great find through Aurora Rose Reynold’s Happily Ever Alpha World. Right from the beginning of this novella I was pulled into the pain and trauma that Luna has been enduring, but you also see the strength in her. You especially start to see this when she is finally free from the horrors of the past four years and into the arms of the Townsend family. She is actually hilarious and to see her starting to heal was awesome. Noah Townsend has been in love with Luna for years, but due to her a ...more
Elizabeth
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Fools Find Gold is the first book I have read by Mary B Moore. It is the first book in the Providence Gold Series, and overlaps with her Until Series. I loved this book and I cant wait to read more, as the couples in this book are all great. The story starts out pretty intense, with us not knowing what exactly happened to Luna. But, that makes sense because the Townsends don't know what happened to her either. She has been best friends with Levi for years, and her family took her in as one ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until Midnight (A Drive Me Wild and Until Series Crossover Novella)
  • Until Mercy (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Tennessee (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until the Lightning Strikes (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Mani: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until Ellory: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until the Tequila (Killers & Happily Ever Alpha World Crossover Novella)
  • Until Mayhem (Hyde / Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Merri (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until I Make You Mine (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
I’m a British author who grew up all over the world. My parents were diplomats, so we were posted to all of the corners of the earth and it was a blast. Some wouldn’t seem so awesome if you heard about them, but my parents always made it a fun experience and it molded my brother and I into who we are today.

I live in Wiltshire in the west country of the UK. At random times of the day, I’ll hear a

Providence Gold (4 books)
  • Mad Gold (Providence Gold, #2)
  • Tainted Gold (Providence Gold, #3)
  • Going For Gold (Providence Gold, #4)