Start by marking “Kit (Carson Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kit (Carson Brothers, #1)

Kit

(Carson Brothers #1)

Stay invisible. Keep people out. Avoid the pain.

That's how Eve decided to live after her family was murdered in front of her.
A year later, her love of photography was the only thing that brought her happiness.

It was going to be impossible to stay invisible when Kit, a cocky Australian classmate in her photography class, decided that his new favourite hobby wasn’t boxing
Published May 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kit

Liz
★3.5★.
"The closeness of his touch destroyed me."
description

Kit is the first book in the Carson Brothers Series and a debut novel for this author. Eve is a young adult who has been through hell and is doing everything she can to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. When she meets Kit, an alpha male who is automatically drawn to her, she is completely taken by him! As the horrors of Eve's past are revealed, Kit will have the fight of his life to keep Eve by his side.

description
"I'm not sharing you."
Kit is a
Jacinta
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an early copy of this book.
First of all I absolutely love finding new authors! S R Dyble has written a brilliant fast paced, exciting, sweet and sexy romance. It flows well and is easy to read, with some heart in your mouth moments.
Now if that doesn't make you want to read it then may super hot Australian men will! Lol
This does end on a cliffhanger but it is done really well and there will be more.

Do yourself a favour and get on board with S R Dyble and what she is
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This story begins with a prologue about Eve’s past. She goes through something unimaginably horrific at a young age that leaves her with terrifying nightmares and a huge piece of her identity lost. In the here and now she is attending college, living with her grandparents and has not much of a social life. She prefers to keep to herself mostly but she does have a bestie to have fun with.

When Kit walks into her photography class, he initially pays her little attention but he is a flirt by nature
Joelle
Let's start off by saying that this is a brand new author for us and we really enjoyed our first story by them.This story was filled with characters that drew you right in like those cocky playboys with those sexy Australian accents,hot men who were a bunch of playboys but, also kind and playful who loved to tease but, underneath it all their protective and deadly as sin.

I will say that at the beginning of the story Kit's cockiness was a bit much to take but, it was his way of getting the girl.E
Eileen Robinson
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 4-star-reads
I love when i read a "New Author", I love it even more when i read a book that totally surprises and captures me so intensely that i can't set it down.
This book does end with a cliff hanger, but it's nicely done!!
Eve has dealt with a horrendous past and is now trying to find a balance in her life. A life she has promised to keep free of complications of attachments to other people. Until 3 obnoxious brothers enter her school. They might be hot and god's gift to women, but the fact that one of t
Lori Hammons
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the suspense and secrets revealed in Eve and Kit's story. Lots of learning about themselves and maturing along the way. Eve's fiery temper certainly keeps Kit on his toes! Looking forward to the next book.
Elizabeth
Spoilers

Immature hero, virgin heroine, he sleeps with her friend and the rest of the women in her class all in front of her....but she is special 🙄 slut shaming, misogynistic stereotypes etc etc this is a bad one

He also runs up to see a naked girl....just because I guess

Kit had gone upstairs with his brother to see a naked girl in his brother’s bed. Like I wasn’t even here. He didn’t care. “No fucking way!” I heard Kit shouting from upstairs and if I wasn’t already disgusted at the thought o
Anne Victoria ·curlingtoesbooktalk·
This is the first book in the Carter Brothers series where we get the story about Kit (one of the brothers) and Eve.

Kit and his brother Nick were the newly enrolled guys in Eve's photography class and their first meeting was sour, making Eve hate him instantly. He was cocky and he loves teasing Eve.

Eventually, they finally got together but Eve has a past she's trying to move past to and Kit has a secret his keeping close to himself.

Initially, the characters reminds me of the Slater brothers. All
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is a well-written, full, medium paced story. The beginning really caught my attention and quickly pulled me in. There’s a serious, underlined emotional story here but the surface story is lighter and fun.

The characters have great chemistry but there is a tension there. I had a feeling that their stories overlapped and I knew there was a big piece missing. As I read, I tried to figure out how this all fits together and when it finally did, then came the tears!!

Kit at first glance is a bit
Becca
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Kit (Carson Brothers #1) is a debut book and Series for SR Dyble. Although I’m sure a lot of people like the Jerk Hero - the execution of the book just fell a little flat for me.

The beginning of the book, for a debut, just didn’t have enough story building for me. It just kinda jumped right into a strange start and I just didn’t get hooked by the characters right away, being more confused than intrigued. So from that stand point, it was hard for me to get into the book and storyline.

As the book
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
This has been quite a roller-coaster ride. I thought this was just going to be a smitten woman’s story struggling to control her feelings for a man who was initially so infuriating and commanding. Eve didn’t want to complicate her life after her parents’ murder which she witnessed about a year ago. Meeting Kit and his brother Nick sent her questioning about the status of her heart and how they, (mostly Kit) had turned her world upside down.

Kit, along with his brothers, live together and share a
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well holy shit....
I am hooked....
I couldn’t get enough of Kit....
The asshole you can’t help but love....

This is my first book by S R Dyble and will definitely not be my last. The characters each and everyone of them are so relatable and real and I fell in love with them all.

Reading Kit had me all up in tangles throughout. The book was full of so much angst that I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to survive. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop throughout reading and hot damn if I wasn’t
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
Kit is a well written debut novel that I really enjoyed.

Eve is struggling to get through each day, to live her life after her family was murdered. She vowed to never let anyone close. However she didn’t bargain on meeting Kit.

At first I didn’t like Kit but he certainly grew on me.

The chemistry between these two is hot and I loved the chat between them.

I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.
Chrissy Busick
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is such an amazing story. I absolutely loved the characters. I did feel like there were a few parts of the story I was able to predict, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment. It also felt a little slow paced for the firs half of the book or so, but then about 70% through BAM! Wow did it pick up. Can't wait to read the next book.
Diane Holtry
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Lies and betrayals abound in this suspenseful read. As the story progresses so too does the pace and the anticipation built as I read.
While I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and this new-to-me author, fair warning - the end, really isn't "the end" .. #cliffhanger
and I can't wait to see where the story, characters and author will take me!
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

A fantastic debut book!! I can’t wait to see how this series progresses! Eve has had a tragic past and just wants to overcome her past and move on. Kit is a cocky but strong guy that always seemed to be irritating Eve. This book has drama, angst, suspense and laugh out loud moments and also ends in a cliffhanger. Which left more questions unanswered. I will definitely be reading the next book to get answers. I highly recommend this book!
Sophie Ruthven
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author and will definitely be one to follow. I found myself hooked from page one and left on tenterhooks on the last page. Can't wait to see what happens next and to find out the brother's stories in future books.
Bethany McNease
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was slow for me to get into but once I was past the first couple of chapters I was hooked. The characters are likeable and I kept thinking how I want to know the rest of Kits brother's stories. What I thought was gonna happen was wrong and was very glad for the twist. I definitely am looking forward to the next book.
Emma Johnston
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding new authors is a favourite of mine and I love that I found this author.

This story was fast paced, sweet, sexy and some suspense thrown in there.

I need book 2 like now cos wow that ending!
S.R. Dyble
Feb 21, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
★ AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED ★

→ #Purchase Here: mybook.to/KITcarsonbrothers
→ Add on #Goodreads http://bit.ly/2LV2kJI

FB Authors page: https://bit.ly/2VwrgaE
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2Ufx6wE
Twitter: https://bit.ly/2BRNhJr
Goodreads Author Profile: https://bit.ly/2SWN7et

KIT (Carson Brothers, Book 1)
KIT is the first book in the #Carsonbrothers series, meaning each book follows on from the book before.

Please follow me on GOODREADS for updates, and also my other social
Up All Night With Books
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Sasha
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Eve was ready to spend the rest of her life avoiding love. After her entire family was murdered, she thought that might a good enough reason to avoid letting anyone get close to her again. The pain of losing someone again was a situation that she didn’t want to find herself in again. She had found a new way of life and was content on keeping her life as simple as she could. For a year, Eve had managed to do just that. She kept to
J.E. Benoit
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

After her family was brutally murdered right in front of her, it made sense that Eve would want to close herself off so that she doesn’t run the risk of losing someone she loved ever again. Despite not wanting to get close to anyone, she decides that she still needs to live some sort of life so she’s set out to complete a photography class at her local college. It’s here where she
Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Eve has made it her mission in life to stay under the radar and not get close to anyone, excluding her grandparents and best friend. And for the most part that plan has worked really well. Until one day in college when two new people, brothers to be exact, were suddenly in her class and right in her space. From that moment Kit did everything possible to get with Eve, even when starting out all he did was make her mad and not want anything to do
Nicolette Eyssen
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hello new author, I’m proud of you!

I’m not sure where this girl came from, actually wait, I do know. Hull, UK.
Regardless of her origin, her debut novel was amazing.

I should start by saying that I found a few small things I would change to make the flow better but it’s simply word choice and not story structure. She even gives the reader a “warning” that her language is a direct reflection of her hometown.

Take that aside, this book was amazing.
Like, so amazing I kept reaching out to her and
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
KIT ... wonderful debut novel

Now that is what I call a debut novel!!!!

SR Dyble didn't rush her story, instead she presented a well thought out and meticulously planned story that drew me in instantly. The beginning was set at a fairly slow pace, however this was really invaluable as the pace of the story began to increase. KIT is the first book in the Carson Brothers series, and I can't wait to read the rest of them.

Eve has suffered a tragedy like no other and has vowed to lead a simple life wi
JoAnna G
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, so what can I say. Well, to start I love reading new authors and this is a new one. I was fortunate enough to get a copy from her. In all honesty, I liked the book. I would recommend it. It was slow to me in the beginning but then it builds its pace and takes off. It was needed to form the foundation. It takes a dark and twisty turn and is emotionally charged. The author is from the UK so language and slang are different but it adds to the story. Also, it ends on a big fat cliffhanger and I ...more
Kerry Melton
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
S R Dylbe is a new author to me. Kit is part one of a series about the Carter brothers. I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I got surely took me by surprise. This story is different from my typical read, but I am so glad I read it!

From the begin, the story is intense! The story is well written and sucked me in from the beginning. I just couldn't put it down! The banter between the characters was great, and for an intense book, the lighthearted banter was a welcomed addition.

Kit and his broth
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG where do I start with this review...... I effing LOVED this book it is amazing and I couldn't get enough of it. Kit and Eve are amazing together and the Carson Brothers are a riot. They had me cracking up with the banter between the brothers.

Kit is every womens dream come true and he knows it. He is sort of a man whore but when he meets Eve everything changes for him. They go to the same college and share a photography class together and the more time Kit spends with Eve the more he falls f
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 can’t get enough stars!!

This is the first book in the “Carson Brothers” series. And it leaves off in a slight cliffy. But trust and believe I am coming back for more. I love Kit but I am super excited to meet ALL the Carson brothers!!

Eve has witnessed the most horrific thing, her family being brutally murdered, she is just trying to get by in life now. No waves, no drama and definitely no love. That is until some cocky as shit Australian hottie decides to inject himself into her life....

Ok I
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
→ Subscribe on my website for updates>
www.srdyble.com

→ Follow me on Facebook>>
www.facebook.com/authorsrdyble

→ Follow me on Instagram >>

→ Follow me on Twiiter >>

→ Follow me on Bookbub >> http://bit.ly/SRsbookbub

S R Dyble is a writer of Contemporary Romance, New Adult and Romantic suspense.
She is a

Carson Brothers (2 books)
  • Eves (Carson Brothers, #2)
“Blondie?"
"You don't like it? I could always call you Bae, or fat ass?”
0 likes