Start by marking “OtherLife (Last Reality, #3)” as Want to Read:
OtherLife (Last Reality, #3)

OtherLife

(Last Reality #3)

Return to the series BuzzFeed compared to Ready Player One with the third book in the fast-paced trilogy from New York Times bestselling authors Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller that's perfect for fans of HBO's Westworld.

Simon, Kat, Busara, and Elvis are on the run with the tech super-villains at the Company hot on their heels. The new VR gaming experience the Co
Published November 12th 2019 by Delacorte Press

Start your review of OtherLife (Last Reality, #3)
Neelam
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to Netgalley and One World Publications for sending me an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This trilogy will take you on a wild ride and honestly you won’t know who or what to believe. I completely fell in love with this trilogy and the world that they created, even though it was a little scary and dark at times. The world building was incredible and each book they eexpanded and built upon the world and it was all so vivid it felt like you were right there. They discuss
Hannah-lynette Hunter
Otherearth by Jason Segel and Kristen Miller

The trilogy is complete. I’ve devoured the gripping final and I’ve spent the weekend deep in thought about a series that has been close to my heart since YALC 2016 when I lost my, well everything, upon hearing the premise of Otherworld. I geeked and I geeked hard.

Otherearth hits the ground running much like any thriller from the silver screen. There’s little time for a catch up which I, for one, is very grateful for.
Kath
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book completes the Last Reality Trilogy. So, do yourself a favour (if you haven't already) and read OtherWorld and OtherEarth first. If you haven't already then please also don't read on here as my review might contain things that would spoil...
So, Simon, Kat, Busara and Elvis are in hiding from the Company. They are seeking shelter on a remote island when they see a report on the TV that shocks them and scares them as it appears that Simon and Kat have, well, committed a crime. But h
Gemma McGee
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
OtherLife is a fast-paced Sci-fi fiction that mixture of tech and fiction blur the lines of reality. It leaves you wondering what could happen next, as the options are endless.

It took me a little while to get into the story as I tried to remember what was the true reality in the book and what was the altered reality.

OtherLife is full of humour, action, mysteries. It makes you question if the evolution of technology is always for the best.

One of my favourite el
Ruthsic
Warnings: gun violence, slavery, explosion

With a focus on the future of VR and advanced digital tech in human society, OtherLife takes to the battleground against tech companies who push innovation at the cost of ethics. Simon and his friends are fugitives now thanks to the Company being after them, but when they are framed for crimes they also become most wanted. This makes it difficult for them to move around to take the Company down, but they are also being aided by a mysterious benefactor wh
Mel | melslattelibrary
Otherlife is the conclusion to the Last Reality trilogy by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller. It follows our main characters as they fight one last time for what is right. Unfortunately I didn’t like this one as much as the first two – I found Simon to be tedious and annoying this time around. Same with Busara. I just couldn’t get past how childish and impulsive they were. I also wasn’t really a fan of the plot in this one. Although it’s a short book – only 300 pages, it seemed to drag on.

The
Jess Kramer
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as explosive and fast-paced as the first two books, but still pretty good!
Esteban
Mar 12, 2019
Max Ciporski
Mar 12, 2019

• Highfire
  • War Girls (War Girls, #1)
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • Angel Mage
  • The Nightjar
  • Dragonslayer
  • All-American Muslim Girl
  • The Kingdom
  • The Ten Thousand Doors of January
  • Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1)
  • Scars Like Wings
  • The Giver of Stars
  • The Secret Chapter (The Invisible Library #6)
  • The Name of All Things (A Chorus of Dragons, #2)
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • Call It What You Want
  • Into the Dark (Romantic Suspense #23; Cincinnati #5)
New York Times bestselling author Jason Segel used to have nightmares just like Charlie, and just like Charlie, he's learned that the things we're most afraid of are the things that can make us strong...if we're brave enough to face them. Jason likes acting, writing, making music, and hanging out with his friends. Sometimes he writes movies. Sometimes he writes songs for movies. Sometimes he stars ...more

Last Reality (3 books)
  • Otherworld (Last Reality, #1)
  • Otherearth (Last Reality, #2)